Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel
Day 02: Free day in Kathmandu
Day 03: Drive to Bhulbhule to Ngadi 940m.
Day 04: Ngadi - Jagat 1300 m.
Day 05: Jaga - Taal 1707 m.
Day 06: Tal - Bagar Chhap 2160 m.
Day 07: Bagar Chhap - Chame 2670 m.
Day 08: Chame - Hongde 3250 m.
Day 09: Hongde - Ngawal Village 3600 m.
Day 10: Ngawal - Base Camp 5140m.
Day 11: Acclimatize/Preparation for Climbing
Day 12: Climb to High Camp 5600m.
Day 13 -14 Climbing period.
Day 15: Back to Base Camp.
Day 16: Base Camp - Manang 3540 m.
Day 17: Manang - Churi Lattar 4200 m.
Day 18: Churi Lattar - Thorang Phedi 4450 m.
Day 19: Cross over the Thorang-La 5416 m - Muktinath 3750 m.
Day 20: Muktinath - Kagbendi 2800 m.
Day 21: Kagbeni - Jomsom.
Day 22: Jomsom - Pokhara by flight
Day 23: Pokhara - Kathmandu (By Bus or Flight)
Day 24: Free day in Kathmandu.
Day 25: Final departure.
- All land transportation as required in trekking and pick up from airport and drop to the airport in end.
- Local flight ticket.
- Your food (Lunch,Dinner and breakfast) and accommodation during the trek. Your accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- National park permits and Trekking permits.
- Peak Climbing Fees and permit.
- Well equipped English speaking guide and support crews.
- Food and accommodation for guide and a support crews ,their salary and insurance.
- Climbing guide.
- Emergency rescue service for you and Nepali staffs.
- Your personal wedges and bar bills.
- All kind of bottle drinks.
- Your food in Kathmandu.
- Trekking gears.
- Climbing equipments.
- Emergency rescue charge if in case…
- Personal Insurance.
- Tips to Nepali support crews.
Locked and unlucked Carabiner