Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu
Transfer to Hotel (6th April 2017)
02-03: Official formalities in Kathmandu
to airport, fly to Lukla (2800m) & trek to Phakding (2640m).
05:Trek to Namche Bazaar (3,446m)
06:Trek to Khumjung (3790m). Back to Namche
to Tengboche Monastery (3867m).
to Lobuche (4900m)
day in Lobuche.
to Everest Base Camp.
Day 14-53:Climbing period.
Day 54:Cleaning up
back to Pheriche. Overnight in lodge.
back to Namche
back to Phakding
back to Lukla
back to Kathmandu. Transfer to hotel
day in Kathmandu
Day 61:Departure from
(01) Arrival & Departure: Airport transfers-Airport/Hotel/Airport
(02) Hotel In Kathmandu: 5 nights stay in Katmandu 5 star Hotel on bed & breakfast
(03) Domestic flight: Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu with domestic Airport Tax
(04) Expedition cargo: Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu by domestic airlines
(05) Transportation: Necessary Transportation From Kathmandu/Base Camp/Kathmandu
for all Member and Staffs
(06) Permit: Everest Expedition Permit +ice fall Rout +Summit
Route permit, National park & TIMS permit fees
(07) Garbage Management: Stool Shipment Transfer, Garbage Deposit fees
(08) Lodging & Fooding: Food - 3 Time meals a day in Trekking & Base camp for member
(09) Cargo Clearance: International Air cargo clearance of Member Personal
Luggage & Payment of Government taxes
(10) Liaison Officer: 1 Government Liaison officer with full equipment, salary,
accommodation (USD 2500) in Sharing Basis.
(11) Base Camp Staff: 1 Base camp Cook &1 kitchen Helper
(12) Porter: Porters up to BC & return from BC
(13) Staff Salary and allowance: All Nepali staffs & porters daily wages/equipment/food/clothing
with personal insurance.
(14) Insurance: All Staffs Medical & Emergency rescue Insurance
(15) Member Luggage: 70 Kg per member as personal baggage
(16) Base camp Dome Tent: VE25 North face or Kailas tents in base camp
1 per member
(17) Base camp Tents: Base camp form mattresses, Dinning/Kitchen/Toilet/Store
Tent/Hot shower /Tables
& chairs, Cooking gears and all other necessary gears.
(18) Heater: Heater for base camp in each Dining and other necessary
(19) Light: 1 Solar panel for charging battery and for light at base camp for use.
(20) Dinner: 01Warm Farewell Dinner in standard restaurant in Kathmandu
with Nepalese Staff.
(21) Internet Service at Base
Camp: 01 Swiss Immersat will
be provided for Internet service at Base camp (Chargeable as per use)
with Joining group of Seven Summit Treks. Email for sending
and receiving will cost extra.
(22) Base Camp Doctor: One Doctor will be standby in BC during whole
period of expedition.
(23) Bakery Cafe at Base camp: Bakery Cafe at BC with the joining group of
Seven Summit Treks as a service.
(24) Free Bar : we will have free bar in Base camp with soft drinks and Liquor for our clients.
(25) Generator: 01 Generator at Base camp for Computer and other electronic devices.
(26) Weather Forecast: Weather forecast from Meteotest, Bern (Switzerland) during
the entire expedition.
(27) Gamow Bag: 1 Rescue sled (Gamow bag) for emergency.
(28) Hot drinking water: Hot drinking water when needed.
(01-28) Base camp service
(29) Oxygen: (O2)-Poisk cylinder: 06 oxygen (O2) cylinder for each Member and 04 oxygen
bottle for each High altitude Sherpa. Extra oxygen
for emergencies stored at Base camp.
(30) High Tent: Necessary VE25 North Face High Tent for Member and High
(31) Mask & Regulator: 01 Set of top Out mask for each member and high altitude
(32) Permit: Satellite Phone /walkie talkie Phone if necessary
in basis of Member
(33) Walki Talkie - 1 Walki Talkie per member (9 Volt) as needed on the
basis of Member
(34) High Altitude Climbing Sherpa: 1 Climbing Sherpa per member and Climbing Bonus U$1500
(35) High camp service: Necessary Cooking gas, Cooking pot for Member, Tents for
high camp, high food and fixing gear (C1) (C2) (C3) (C4) summit
(36) Satellite Phone: Cost for Phone calls should pay as per call duration.
(37) Communication: Communication between Base Camp and Camp II with Radio set
in Base camp.
(01-37) Full board
Lunch & Dinner: Lunch &
Dinner in Katmandu Hotel stay and more the 5 nights in Kathmandu Hotel
(02) Insurance: Travel and High Altitude Insurance
(03) Personal Expenses: Telephone, Internet, Laundry, any Alcoholic beverages, Personal equipment
(04) Nepalese Visa Charge: Visa fee US$ 40 per person for 30 days (to be applied for
100 days US$ 100)
(05) Sherpa summit Bonus & Tips: Sherpa Summit bonus US$1000, please calculate some tips
(06) The full set of Member's
personal climbing equipment &
(07) Rescue Evacuation: Emergency rescue evacuation cost, if needed and all other
personal nature expenses
Member personal Equipment
1 - Down suits (Dangri)
2 - Summit shoes (climbing boot)
3 - Trekking shoes (walking Shoes)
4 - Sleeping bag (-40c)
5 - Crampon
6 - Summit snow goggles
7 - Summit glove (Mitten)
8 - Normal gloves
9 - Glacier glasses (sun glass)
10 - Ice axe
11 - Harness
12 - Jumar
13 - Carabineers (Normal)
14 - Down filled mattress (air
15 - Summit socks
16 - Normal socks
17 - Climbing bag (40ltr) (Ruck
18 - Helmet (climbing Helmet)
19 - Down jacket
20 - Down Trouser
21 - Figure of 8 (Descender)
22 - Headlamp (icon or spot) with
2-3 set batteries
23 - Gore-Tex Jacket
24 - Wind proof Jacket
25 - Gore-Tex trouser
26 - Fleece Jacket
27 - Fleece trouser
28 - Fleece liner gloves
29 - Screw gate carabineer (Rock
lock Screw gate)
30 - Balaclava (wind stopper)
31 - Thermos Bottle
32 - Base layer (woolen)
33 - Water bottle normal
34 - Tape sling
35 - Trekking pant
36 - Neck warmer
37 - Head Gear
38 - Sun cream -50SPF
39 - Lip guard
40 - Desert cap
41 - Avalanche cord
42 - Swiss
1 - Ice crews
2 - Fix rope
3 - Snow bars
4 - EPI gas
5 - Rock piton
6 - Carabineers
7 - High tent
8 - Summit rope
9 - Cooking pot
10 - Snow shovel
11 - Ice hammer
12 - High food
13 - Oxygen
14 - Mask & Regulator
15 - Quick Draws
We have been Successfully organizing
the Everest South Expedition Every Year. With a good manpower and Co-operative team work has lead us to the good success record continuously. Supplies of Fresh vegetables , Fruits , Meat and Needed kitchen goods in brake of every 4-5 days by our own Helicopter has supported our Member and Staff with fresh foods and fruits for whole Expedition. We seek to bring more success with our best effort for management of overall in further future at your Involvement Success Together.