Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu, transfer to the Hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu valley sightseeing by tour guide and preparation for the trek.
Day 03: Drive to Bensisahar (760m) - Khudi (790m)
Day 04: Khudi to Ghale Gaun (1800m)
Day 05: Ghale Gaun to Ghana Pokhara
Day 06: Ghana Pokhara to Baglungpani (1595)
Day 07: Baglungpani to Laxmi Bazaar (1300m)
Day 08: Laxmi Bazaar to Begnas Lake & drive back to Pokhara.
Day 09: Pokhara valley sightseeing.
Day 10: Back to Kathmandu by Tourist Bus/Flight.
Day 11: Free Day In Kathmandu.
Day 12: Final Departure
- Pick-up and drop-off service at Airport in Kathmandu by private Car/Van/Bus.
- Kathmandu and Pokhara valley sightseeing by tour guide.
- 3 Nights Hotel in Kathmandu.
- Kathmandu - Khudi and Begnas Tal to Pokhara by Public Bus.
- 3 meals a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Home Stay during the trek.
- Annapurna conservation area (ACAP) fees.
- TIMS (Trekker's Imformation Management System) fee.
- Trekking guides and porters: food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine.
- Group medical supplies (First aid medical kit will be available).
- All the official charge and government tax.
- Seasonal fresh fruit such as Apple, Banana, Orange etc.
- One night hotel in Pokhara.
- Pokhara - Kathmandu By Tourist Bus.
- Farewell dinner at Nepal Authentic Restaurant in Kathmandu.
- International airfare and visa fees.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- All the drinks like mineral water, fanta ,coke , beer etc.
- Your Personal Trekking Equipment.
- Your travel insurance which should include the emergency rescue.
- Tips for the staffs.