Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu & Transfer to Hotel
Day 02: Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing
Day 03: Drive to Besi Sahar [820m]
Day 04: Besi Sahar to Khudi [790m]
Day 05: Khudi to Bahundanda [1310m]
Day 06: Bahundanda to Jagat [1290m]
Day 07: Jagat to Dharapani [1920m]
Day 08: Dharapani to Chame [2630m]
Day 09: Chame to Pisang [3190m]
Day 10: Pisang to Manang [3520m]
Day 11: Rest day in Manang [3520m]
Day 12: Manang to Letdar [4250m]
Day 13: Letdar to Thorung Phedi [4500m]
Day 14: Thorung Phedi to Muktinath [3800m]
Day 15: Muktinath to Kagbeni (2800m)
Day 16: Kagbeni to Marpha (2690m)
Day 17: Marpha to Tatopani (1190m)
Day 18: Tatopani to Pokhara (820m) by Bus
Day 19: Pokhara to Kathmandu by Bus
Day 20: Free Day In Kathmandu
Day 21: Final Departure
- All necessary permits to trek.
- Kathmandu to Besisahar and Tatopani to Pokhara transport.
- One Professional Trekking guide and one porter (one porter can carry 18 kilo of luggage and share between two clients. So both clients are suggested to bring 9 kilo of luggage) and their wages and salaries.
- Insurance for the trekking staffs.
- Accommodation on a normal lodge during trek.
- First aid kit for trekking staffs.
- Good equipment for your guide and porter to trek (wind jacket, Water bottle, hiking shoes).
- A kit bag for you to put all luggages.
- Food and Drinks / Beverages bills for you.
- Accommodation at Pokhara.
- Marpha to Tatopani transport
- Tipping (Tips).
- Personal Expenses.
- Entrance fees for temple and monastery.
- Donations in Temples, schools, Monasteries, etc.
- Personal trekking gears.
- First aid kit (for you).
- Emergency Rescue evacuation.
- Insurance of any kind