Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu, transfer to the Hotel
Day 02: Kathmandu valley sightseeing by professional tour guide.
Day 03: Drive to Arughat by bus
Day 04: Arughat to Labu Bensi
Day 05: Labu Bensi to Dovan
Day 06: Dovan to Philim
Day 07: Philim to Chumling
Day 08: Chumling to Chhokangparo
Day 09: Chhekamparo to Chhule-Nile
Day 10: Chhule-Nile to Mu Gompa .
Day 11: Mu Gompa to Rachen Gompa
Day 12: Rachen Gompa to Gumpa Lungdang
Day 13: Hike to Ganesh Himal Base Camp
Day 14: Gumpa Lungdang to Chumling
Day 15: Chumling to Philim
Day 16: Philim to Dovan
Day 17: Dovan to Soti Khola
Day 18: Soti Khola to Kathmandu
Day 19: Free day in Kathmandu
Day 20: Final Departure
- Pick-up and drop-off service at Airport in Kathmandu by private Car/Van/Bus.
- 4 Nights hotel in Kathmandu.
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing by professional tour guide.
- Kathmandu-Arughat and Soti Khola-Kathmandu by Bus.
- Full board meal during trekking with Tea/ coffee (if it is camping trekking our cook prepare all meals).
- Tented / lodge accommodation during the trek. (If it is camping trekking we provide two men share tents, dining tents and tables, kitchen gears, toilet tents etc.).
- A local government license holder Trekking Guide during the trek., a cook, Kitchen boy, Spare, Sherpa required number of porters, their food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, medicine.
- Boiled and purify drinking water for the trek.
- Manaslu restricted trekking permit and Tsum valley restricted permit.
- Manaslu Conservation area (MCAP) permit fee.
- First Aids Kit.
- All the government taxes and Official expense.
- Local seasonal fresh fruit like orange, banana, apple, grape etc.
- Farewell dinner at Nepali Authentic Restaurant in Kathmandu.
- International airfare and visa fee
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- All the drinks such as: coke, beer, mineral water.
- Your trekking gears.
- Your travel insurance which should include the emergency rescue.
- Tips for the staffs.