All inclusive price0.00 USD
|Max. Altitude:||5,535m / 18,160 ft.||Walking Per Day:||5 - 7 Hours|
|Nature:||Hotel + Lodge||Grade:|
|Best Season:||Spring / Autumn||Group Size:||2 - 15 People|
Kongma La & Cho La Pass trek is less crowded and less visited trekking trail of Everest trekking region. Khongma La Pass trekking is one of the challenging trekking in Nepal. It is above the Khumbu glacier opposite Lobuche in Everest trek region and one of several small summits, including Pokalde, that make up the long South West ridge of Nuptse, between the Khumbu and Nuptse Glaciers. The view from Pokalde is stunning, especially proximity of the huge south face of Nuptse. East of the Kongma La, a small, stepped glacier descends from the summit between long, rocky arms that make up the mountain's South and South East Ridges.
Customize your Trip:
Arrival to Kathmandu & Transfer to the Hotel (1,400m)
Fly from Kathmandu – Lukla and trek to Phakding (2,800m) : Overnight Stay at Lodge
Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,440m) : Overnight Stay at Lodge
Acclimatization at Namche Bazaar : Hike to Khumjung Valley
Trek from Namche Bazaar to Mong La (3,610m) : Overnight Stay at Lodge
Trek from Mong La to Dole (4,200m) : Overnight Stay at Lodge
Trek from Dole to Machhermo (4,470m) : Overnight Stay at Lodge
Trek from Machhermo to Gokyo (4,790m) : Ovenight Stay at Lodge
Acclimatization day : Hike from Gokyo to Gokyo Ri (5,300m) and back to the Gokyo : Overnight Stay at Lodge
Trek from Gokyo to Thagnak (4,750m) : Overnight Stay at Lodge
Trek from Thagnak to Zungla (4,620m) via crossing Cho La Pass (5,330m) : Overnight Stay at Lodge
Trek from Zungla to Lobuche (4,910m) : Overnight Stay at Lodge
Trek from Lobuche to Chhukung (4,730m) via Kongma la Pass (5,535m) : There will be no tea shop and water resource so that you will have to carry few bottles of water to drink and dry food : Overnight Stay at LodgeOvernght Stay at Lodge
Trek from Chhukung to Pangboche (3,930m) : Overnight Stay at Lodge
Trek from Pangboche to Namche Bazaar
Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla : Overnight Stay at Lodge
Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu & Transfer to the Hotel
Sightseeing around Kathmandu Valley
Transfer to the Tribhuvan International Airport for final Departure
1. Arrival & Departure: Airport - Hotel transfers – Airport (Pick Up and Drop).
2. Hotel Accommodation In Kathmandu: 3 nights hotel in Kathmandu on bed & breakfast Basis-Twin Bed Room.
3. Welcome Dinner: One Welcome Dinner in Kathmandu with Office’s Staffs.
4. Permit: All necessary paper works: Sagarmatha National Park permit, TIMS permit & conservation entry fee.
5. Insurance: Insurance for all involved Nepalese staffs during the trek.
6. Trekking Map: Everest Region Trekking map
7. Member transportation:
- Air Transportation: (Domestic Flight) Fly from Kathmandu – Lukla and while returning Lukla - Kathmandu, with Guide as per itinerary.
- Stuffs Transportation: Necessary all equipment Transportation for all Members and Guide From Kathmandu to Lukla (by air cargo) and during the trek by Porters.
8. Member Luggage: Up to 15 Kg per member for personal baggage during the trek carrying by porters.
9. Food & Lodging: Food 3 meals a day (BDL; including tea and coffee) along with accessible accommodation at Hotel/Lodge during the trek.
10. Drinking: Fresh juice and 2 liters boiled water to carry on thermos per day per member
11. Guide: Local government licensed Guide (English speaking) during the trek and sight seeing in Kathmandu valley.
12. Porter: Porters (2 trekkers: 1 porter) during the trek.
13. Staff Salary and allowance: All Nepalese staffs & porters daily wages, salary, equipment, foods & clothing.
14. Valley Sight seeing: Sight seeing in Kathmandu Valley [Pashupatinath Temple, Swoyambu (Monkey temple) and Kathmandu Durbar Square] by professional guide.
15. Comprehensive Medical kit.
- Air Fare: International flight airfare (from and to Kathmandu).
- Nepal entry Visa fee: Nepali Visa fee US$ 40 per person for 30 days (to be applied for 60 days (USD$ 100).
- Lunch & Dinner: Lunch & dinner in during the stay in Kathmandu (also in case of early return from Trekking than the scheduled itinerary).
- Extra night in Kathmandu: Extra nights accommodation in Kathmandu. In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from Trekking (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Insurance: Travel and high altitude insurance, accident, medical & emergency evacuation.
- Rescue Evacuation: Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation cost if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Medication, Medical Tests and Hospitalization costs.)
- Personal Expenses: Telephone, Internet, battery recharge, shower, Laundry, any Alcoholic beverages, Boiled water, beer, coke, and also Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears & Equipment.
- Internet Service: Internet facility during the trek in not included.
- $15 usd for extra porter per day (If extra porter demanded).
- Tips: Tips for Guide, porters and staffs.
- Extra: Any other services or activities, which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other item not listed in “Cost Includes” section.