All inclusive price0.00 USD
|Max. Altitude:||(6419m./21060ft.)||Walking Per Day:||NA|
|Best Season:||NA||Group Size:||NA|
The highest of these peaks, marked Chulu West on the trekking maps, has a recorded altitude from at least two expeditions of nearer 6400m; this might more accurately be called Chulu Central. As a result many climbing parties have mistakenly climbed one of these peaks thinking it to be Chulu East or West. It usually understood that with the permit to climb the East or West peak an attempt can be made to the nearby peak as well.
Chulu West peak is part of the Manang Himal, which is quite rightly included in the larger Damodar Himal, the eastern limit of which runs south from Chako and Peak 6687 in a north-to-south direction along the Hunlung Khola, Nar Khola and Phu Khola. To the south it is bounded by the Marsyangdi Khola and the Mesokanta La. There exists considerable confusion with regard to the name and location of the Chulu peaks and what summit actually constitutes Chulu West and Chulu East, since it is soon becomes apparent to anyone that has climbed in the range that several other summits close by, which are actually part of the Chulu massif, are not indicated on present maps of the area. For the sake of clarification, four summits can be included in the Chulu group, two of which are possible on the permit for Chulu West and two on the Chulu East permit. What is apparent is that the available trekking map is highly misleading.
A climb of one or both of these peaks combined with Nepal's most famous Around the Annapurna trek make up for one of the most spectacular Himalayan trekking and climbing outings.
The obvious approach to this peak diverges from the main trail to the Thorung La pass past the village of Manang and Base Camp is established in a small valley to the North. From base camp the route follows a subsidiary North-West ridge that leads up to the main peak. An attempt to the peak and return has be done in a single day as setting camp up on the slope above base camp is not easy. An attempt of Chulu Central peak (6,429m/21,060ft) just east of Chulu West.
01. Arrival & Departure : Airport transfers-Airport/Hotel/Airport
02. Hotel In Kathmandu : 4 nights in Katmandu 3 star Hotel on bed & breakfast Basis-Double Room
03. Domestic flight: Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu flight with personal baggage and 01 Sherpa Guide and necessary Nepalese Local Staff with domestic Airport Tax
04. Expedition cargo : Extra Member luggage of Climbing equipment handled with care from Kathmandu to Lukla to Kathmandu by domestic airlines.
05. Transportation: Necessary Transportation in Kathmandu valley Sightseen.
06. Permit : Mt.Chulu West Peak Permit,National Park & TIMS permit.
07. Garbage Management : Stool Shipment Transfer, Garbage Deposit fees ( Deposit by Seven Summit Treks)
08. Lodging & Fooding : Food 3 meals a day in Trekking & Base camp for member & Staffs
09. Cargo Clearance : International Air cargo clearance of Member Personal Luggage & Payment of Government taxes for cargo clearance
10. COOK : 1 trekking Cook & and necessary kitchen Helper on the basis of Member
11. Porter : 01 porter for each member to carry their luggage and necessary porter for camping equipment/
12. Staff Salary and allowance : All Nepali staffs & porters daily wages/equipment/food/clothing with personal life & Medical Insurance
13. Insurance : All Staffs Medical & Emergency rescue Insurance
14. Member Luggage : 40 Kg per member for personal baggage
15. Base Tent : VE25 North face or Kailas tents for base camp for per member
16. Tents: Dinning Tent /Kitchen Tent /Toilet Tent /Hot shower "Bag" /Tables & chairs, Cooking Utensils
17. Light : Necessary light at Dinning and Kitchen tent.
18. High Altitude Tent: Necessary VE25 Kailash High Tent for Member and High Altitude Sherpa
19. High camp service : Necessary cooking gas, cooking pot for Member, high food and fixing gear.
20. Dinner: 01 Farewell Dinner in tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Nepalese Staff
01. Lunch & Dinner: Lunch & Dinner in Katmandu Hotel stay and more the 5 nights in Kathmandu Hotel
02. Insurance : Travel and High Altitude Insurance /Accident/Medical/emergency evacuation
03. Personal Expenses: Telephone,Internate, Laundry, any Alcoholic beverages,Personal equipment and shopping
04. Nepaleses Visa: Nepali Visa fee US$ 40 per person for 30 days ( to be applied for 100 days US$ 100)
05. Sherpa summit Bonus & Tips : Sherpa Summit bonus US$300 ,pls calculate some tips
06. Extra porter: If Extra porter needed more then calculate US$ 120 for extra porter up to Base Camp per 30 kgs
07. High Altitude Climbing Sherpa: 1 Climbing Sherpa for each Member and Climbing Bonus .
S/No Particular Qty
01. Down suits (dangri) 1
02. Summit shoe 1
03. Walking shoe 1
04. Crampon 1
05. Summit Glove (Mitten) 1
06. Normal gloves 2
07 Summit Snow goggles 1
08. Glacier glasses 1
09. Ice axe 1
10. Harness 1
11. jumer 1
12. Carabiners (normal) 3
13. Sleeping bag (-40C) 1
14. Down filled Mattress 1
15. Summit socks 2
16. Normal socks 3
17. Climbing bag (40 ltr) 1
18. Helmet 1
19. Down jacket 1
20. Down trouser 1
21. 8 finger / descender 1
22. Headlamp (Icon or Spot) 1
23. Gore-tex jacket 1
24. Gore-tex trouser 1
25. Fleece jacket 1
26. Fleece trouser 1
27. Fleece liner gloves 3
28. Screw Gate Carabiner 1
29. Balaclava (windstopper) 1
30. Thermos bottle 1
31. Base layer (woolen) 2 (set)
32. Water bottle normal 1
01. Ice crews
02. Fix rope
03. snow bars
04. EPI gas
05. Rock piton
06. Carabiners (normal)
07. High tent
08. Summit rope
09. Cooking pot
11. Ice hammer / adge (set)
12. Member high food
14. Mask & regulator
15. Quick Draws