All inclusive price0.00 USD
|Max. Altitude:||7,371m / 24,183ft.||Walking Per Day:||4 - 7 Hours|
|Nature:||Hotel + Lodge + Camping||Grade:|
|Best Season:||Autumn||Group Size:||2 - 15 People|
Churen Mountain is among the seventh series' mountain in the Dhawalagiri mountain range. It has three pinnacles, which are called; Churen west 7371m, Churen central 7375m and Churen north 7371m; and among which the central is remembered to the chief one.
Beyond Gurja Gaon, there are no any villages. After Guru village by walking up steep on the wood way, we reach Burjungkharka via Darsingkharka; where we can establish our tent for the night haltage. From there, following along the river side of Kapekhola, we reach in the base camp in four hrs. Its base camp is located at 4800m high. Its base camp and the Gurja Mountain's base camp are at the same height. From this base camp, the Churen Himal's base camp-1 and its pinnacle can be clearly visible. To climb Churen himal it's not so easy; and we should fix two high camps to reach there. In its east, the Dhawalagiri 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 are located. And the Putha Himal is in its west.
Arrival to Kathmandu & Transfer to the Hotel (1,350m)
Rest in Kathmandu: Expedition Briefing and Preparation
According to the aggred Itinerary, we will either take domestic flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara or Tourist Vehicle (Drive) from Kathmandu to Pokhara.
Flight will cost extra (additional cost).
Drive from Pokhara to Takam (1,500m) : Camping
Trek from Takam to Lumsum Village : Camping
Trek from Lumsum Village to Gurja Gaon : Camping
Trek from Gujra Gaon to Dirsinge Kharka : Camping
Trek from Dirsinge to Burjunga Kharka : Camping
Trek Burjunga Kharka to Churen Himal Basecamp (4,600m) : Camping
Day 10 - Day 28 : Climbing Period [Basecamp - Summit (7,371m) - Basecamp]
Trek from Churen Basecamp to Burjunga Kharka : Camping
Trek from Burjunga Kharka to Gurja Gaon : Camping
Trek from Gurja Gaon to Lulang Gaon : Camping
Trek from Lulang to Takam : Camping
Drive from Takam to Pokhara & Transfer to the Hotel
According to the aggred Itinerary, we will either take domestic flight from Pokhara to Kathmandu or Tourist Vehicle (Drive).
Flight will cost extra (additional cost).
Leisure day in Kathmandu : Expedition Debriefing at Tourism Ministry
Transfer to the Tribhuvan International Airport for final departure
- Arrival & Departure: Airport - Hotel transfers – Airport (Pick Up and Drop).
- Hotel Accommodation In Kathmandu: 4 nights hotel in Kathmandu on bed & breakfast Basis-Twin Bed Room.
- Welcome Dinner: One Welcome Dinner in tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Office’s Staffs.
- Hotel in Pokhara: 2 nights Hotel in Pokhara City on Bed and Breakfast basis - Twin Bed Room.
- Cargo Clearance: International Air cargo clearance of Member Personal Luggage & Payment of Government taxes in Nepal. *before the expedtion.
- Permit: Expedition Royalty and permit of Nepal Government to climb Churen Himal, TIMS permit, Conservation area entry permit & fee.
- Liaison Officer: 1 Government Liaison officer with full equipment, salary and accommodation.
- Garbage Management: Garbage Deposit fees.
- Insurance: Medical & Emergency rescue Insurance for all involved Nepalese staffs during the trek and climbing.
- Map: Trekking and climbing map.
- Member transportation: Air/LandTransportation: Fly/Drive from Kathmandu – Pokhara and drive from Pokhara to Takam. While returning: Drive from Takam to Pokhara and from Pokhara Fly/Drive to Kathmandu, as per aggred itinerary.
- Climbing Stuffs Transportation: Necessary all equipment Transportation for all Members and Staffs From Kathmandu to Takam (by Truck) and from Takam to Base camp (By heli/ donkey/ Porters – Depending upon condition) – While returning: Base camp to Takam (By heli/ donkey/ Porters – Depending upon condition) and Takam to Kathmandu (by Truck).
- Member Luggage: Up to 30 Kg per member for personal baggage during the trek carrying by porter or Mule.
- Lodging & Fooding: Food 3 meals a day (BDL; including tea and coffee) along with accessible accommodation at Hotel/Lodge/Tea house/Camp during the trek and BC. Well-managed base camp set up for member & Staffs.
- All Necessary equipment for Camping during the trek.
- Porter: Porters (1 member : 1 Porter) up to Base camp from Nga di & Porters return from Base camp to Syange.
- Base Camp Staff: Experienced and well-trained Base camp Cook & kitchen Helpers as required.
- Staff Salary and allowance: All Nepalese staffs & porters daily wages, equipment, food & clothing.
- Base Camp Tent: Each member will have individual Yak Mountain or Kailas tent in Base Camp.
- Base Camp equipment: All camping equipment such as Dining tent with table and chairs, Kitchen Tent, Toilet Tent, & all necessary cooking gears.
- Heater: Heater for base camp in each Dining and other necessary camp.
- Light: Necessary light at Dinning tent and Kitchen tent.
- High Altitude Climbing Sherpa: Veteran and Government Licensed Climbing Guide.
- Climbing Sherpa Salary & Allowance: Climbing Sherpa Salary, Equipment, Food And Clothing.
- Oxygen Bottle (O2): Oxygen bottles will be in stock at base camp in case of an emergency (with appropriate charge).
- Oxygen Mask & Regulator: 1 Set of Summit Oxygen mask will be in base camp in case of an emergency.
- High camp service: High Altitude Tent, Necessary cooking EPI gas, cooking pot for member, High food for member, Sherpa, all climbing and cooking crew. (C1) (C2). Group climbing gears, fixed and dynamic rope during the climbing period as required.
- Walkie-Talkie: Walkie –Talkie for communicating from Base Camp to Mountain and Mountain to Base Camp.
- Permit: Satellite Phone / walkie-talkie permit for all members and staffs.
- Comprehensive Medical kit fro group.
- Weather Forecast: Weather forecast report from Meteotest, Bern (Switzerland) during the entire expedition.
- Certificate: Churen Himal climbing certificate issued by MoCTCA (after climbing CHuren Himal successfully).
Note : All expedition stuffs and equipment has to be return after the expedition.
- Air Fare: International flight airfare (from and to Kathmandu).
- Nepal entry Visa fee: Nepali Visa fee US$ 40 per person for 30 days (to be applied for 60 days (USD$ 100).
- Lunch & Dinner: Lunch & dinner in during the stay in Kathmandu & Pokhara (also in case of early return from Trekking / Expedition than the scheduled itinerary).
- Extra night in Kathmandu: Extra nights accommodation in Kathmandu & Pokhara. In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from Trekking / Expedition (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Insurance: Travel and high altitude insurance, accident, medical & emergency evacuation.
- Rescue Evacuation: Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation cost if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Medication, Medical Tests and Hospitalization costs.)
- Personal Expenses: Telephone, Internet, battery recharge, Hot shower, Laundry, any Alcoholic beverages & Soft drinks, and also Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking /Climbing Gears.
- Filming: Special Filming, Camera and Drone permit fee.
- Internet Service: Internet facility is not included.
- Summit Bonus: Summit bonus for climbing Sherpa.
- Tips: Calculate some tips for Base camp staffs.
- Extra: Any other services or activities, which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other item not listed in “Cost Includes” section.