All inclusive price0.00 USD
|Max. Altitude:||5,545m / 18,192 ft.||Walking Per Day:||5 - 7 Hours|
|Nature:||Hotel + Lodge||Grade:|
|Best Season:||Spring / Autumn||Group Size:||2 - 15 People|
The Trek to Everest Base Camp over Renjo Pass and Chola Pass trail is the most adventurous expedition that one can experience in Nepal. It is the circuit trekking route that combines the two passes with the Everest Base Camp trek. The journey along the trail will take travelers across some amazing sightseeing of Himalayan giants like the Mt. Everest, Makalu, Lhotse, Amadablam, Pumori, Nuptse and many other mountains. Apart from the mountainous terrains, travelers will also get to explore beautiful landscapes of the Gokyo valley and a host of sacred lakes. Among the other fascinating experiences that a traveler will get to experience during the journey are the beautiful forests with diverse species of flora and fauna, excellent glacial views like that of Ngozumpa Glacier and the rich culture of people dwelling there. During the trekking trip, travelers will get to cross two high passes like the Renjo pass(5340m) and the Chola pass(5330m). It is from these passes that people will get to enjoy fantastic views of the remote valleys, the magnificent peaks and amazing glaciers surrounding the region. The friendly behavior of the local people makes the journey more pleasant experience.
Customize your Trip:
Arrival to Kathmandu & Transfer to the Hotel (1,400m)
Fly from Kathmandu – Lukla and trek to Phakding (2,800m) : Overnight stay at Lodge.
Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazzar (3,440m) : Overnight Stay at Lodge
Acclimatization at Namche Bazzar : Hike to Khumjung Valley : Overnight Stay at Lodge
Trek from Namche Bazaar to Thame (3,820m) : Overnight Stay at Lodge
Trek from Thame to Murlung (4,210m) : Overnight Stay at Lodge
Trek from Murlung to Gokyo (4,790m) Via Renjo Pass (5,340m) : Overnight Stay at Lodge
Acclimatization day : Hike from Gokyo to Gokyo Ri (5,300m) and back to the Gokyo : Overnight Stay at Lodge
Trek from Gokyo to Thagnak (4,750m) : Overnight Stay at Lodge
Trek from Thagnak to Zungla (4,620m) via crossing Cho La Pass (5,330m) : Overnight Stay at Lodge
Trek from Zungla to Gorakshep (5,140m) : Overnight Stay at Lodge
Early Moring Trek from Gorakshep to Kalapathar (5,550m) back to Kalapathar (take Lunch) – Kalapathar to EBC (5,364m) and Descend to Lobuche (4,910m) : Overnight Stay at Lodge
Trek from Lobuche to Pangboche (3,930m) : Overnight Stay at Lodge
Trek from Pangboche to Namche Bazaar : Overnight Stay at Lodge
Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla : Overnight Stay at Lodge
Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu & Transfer to the Hotel : Overnight Stay at Lodge
Sightseeing around Kathmandu Valley : Pashupatinath Temple, Swoyambhu & Durbar Square.
Transfer to the Tribhuvan International Airport for final Departure
1. Arrival & Departure: Airport - Hotel transfers – Airport (Pick Up and Drop).
2. Hotel Accommodation In Kathmandu: 3 nights hotel in Kathmandu on bed & breakfast Basis-Twin Bed Room.
3. Welcome Dinner: One Welcome Dinner in Kathmandu with Office’s Staffs.
4. Permit: All necessary paper works: Sagarmatha National Park permit, TIMS permit & conservation entry fee.
5. Insurance: Insurance for all involved Nepalese staffs during the trek.
6. Trekking Map: Everest Region Trekking map
7. Member transportation:
- Air Transportation: (Domestic Flight) Fly from Kathmandu – Lukla and while returning Lukla - Kathmandu, with Guide as per itinerary.
- Stuffs Transportation: Necessary all equipment Transportation for all Members and Guide From Kathmandu to Lukla (by air cargo) and during the trek by Porters.
8. Member Luggage: Up to 15 Kg per member for personal baggage during the trek carrying by porters.
9. Food & Lodging: Food 3 meals a day (BDL; including tea and coffee) along with accessible accommodation at Hotel/Lodge during the trek.
10. Drinking: Fresh juice and 2 liters boiled water to carry on thermos per day per member
11. Guide: Local government licensed Guide (English speaking) during the trek and sight seeing in Kathmandu valley.
12. Porter: Porters (2 trekkers: 1 porter) during the trek.
13. Staff Salary and allowance: All Nepalese staffs & porters daily wages, salary, equipment, foods & clothing.
14. Valley Sight seeing: Sight seeing in Kathmandu Valley [Pashupatinath Temple, Swoyambu (Monkey temple) and Kathmandu Durbar Square] by professional guide.
15. Comprehensive Medical kit.
- Air Fare: International flight airfare (from and to Kathmandu).
- Nepal entry Visa fee: Nepali Visa fee US$ 40 per person for 30 days (to be applied for 60 days (USD$ 100).
- Lunch & Dinner: Lunch & dinner in during the stay in Kathmandu (also in case of early return from Trekking than the scheduled itinerary).
- Extra night in Kathmandu: Extra nights accommodation in Kathmandu. In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from Trekking (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Insurance: Travel and high altitude insurance, accident, medical & emergency evacuation.
- Rescue Evacuation: Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation cost if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Medication, Medical Tests and Hospitalization costs.)
- Personal Expenses: Telephone, Internet, battery recharge, shower, Laundry, any Alcoholic beverages, Boiled water, beer, coke, and also Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears & Equipment.
- Internet Service: Internet facility during the trek in not included.
- $15 usd for extra porter per day (If extra porter demanded).
- Tips: Tips for Guide, porters and staffs.
- Extra: Any other services or activities, which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other item not listed in “Cost Includes” section.