All inclusive price0 USD
|Max. Altitude:||4,250m / 13943.57 ft.||Walking Per Day:||15 Min|
|Nature:||Hotel + Lodge||Grade:|
|Best Season:||Spring / Summer / Autumn||Group Size:||2 - 15 People|
‘Everest For Breakfast’ is once-in-a-lifetime experience and we believe, it the most amazing as compared to any other trip in the world. If you are already in Nepal, you should not miss it because your trip will be incomplete without it. We will guide you to the Himalayas followed by a Champagne Breakfast at the Yeti Mountain Home – Kongde, one of the world’s best high-altitude mountain resort.
During the Everest heli flight you can see breathtaking panoramic views of a series of magnificent mountains – Mt. Everest (8848 metres), Gauri Shanker (7134 m), Langang Lirung (7234m), Ganesh (7429m), Shisa Pangma (8013m ), Gyachangkang (7952 m), Pumari (7161m), Nuptse (7855m), Lhotse (8516 m), Ama Dablam (6812m), Chamlang (7319m), Makalu (8463 m)and many more other peaks. It is just such a vast panorama that you will be scarcely able to believe your eyes but you will have some unforgettable memories and photographs.
Seven Summit Treks airport representative will be there at airport to greet you and will also transfer you up-to the hotel. Warm welcome dinner will be given on same day with Office Staff and our directors and there after thoroughly brief detail about tommorow's trip.
Included meal: Dinner
Earlier morning you will be escort to the airport for Heli flight to Kongde Hotel.Kongde Hotel, the highest of our lodges holds unparalleled views over the entire Everest range. Here you can enjoy aerial view of beautiful snow capped mountains of Mahalungur Range. After taking a delicious breakfast at the hotel and capturing pictures, same day the Heli flight will take you to the Everest Region for spectacular view of Everest, Pumori, Nuptse, and other peaks and back to Nagarkot for overnight stay at Club Himalaya Hotel. Nagarkot is situated at an altitude of 2,195m / 72,00ft is a quiet and scenic hilltop about 32 km from Kathmandu, very popular as a mountain view point from where you can see the panorama of the Himalayas ranging from the Dhaulagiri in the west to Kanchanjunga in the east including Mt Everest.
Included meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
After breakfast at hotel our licensed holder guide will take you for sightseeing around Kathmandu valley [Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Swoyambu (Monkey temple) and Pashupatinath Temple] by Tourist Vehicle. Lunch will be provided during sightseeing: Overnight stay at Hotel in Kathmandu.
Included Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
Seven Summit Trek's staff will drop you to the airport, or either if you prefer to stay in Nepal for more days that also can de done, where you can do other leisure activities such as bungee jump, jungle safari program, hiking and many more. But all of the extra activites will be charged extra.
Included meal: Breakfast
- Arrival & Departure: Airport - Hotel transfers – Airport (Pick Up and Drop).
- Hotel Accommodation In Kathmandu: 2 nights hotel stay in Kathmandu at 5 star hotels (single Room Occupancy).
- Welcome Dinner: one welcome dinner in Kathmandu with office staffs (European, Chinese, Koran, Italian & more depending on demand of member)
- Vehicle: Private or tourist vehivles will be used during the whole trip.
- Flight: Helicopter Flight from Kathmandu to Everest Region and from Everest to Nagarkot.
- Food and Lodging: 3 meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and dinner) in Kathmandu, Everest Region and Nagarkot.
- Hotel in Nagarkot: 1 night stay in Nagarkot at hotel Himalayan club (single Room Occupancy) on BB basis.
- Permit: Heli Flight Permit to Sagarmatha/Everest Region.
- Breakfast: Breakfast at Kongde Hotel at an altitude of 4,250m.
- Valley Sightseeing:Sight seeing in Kathmandu Valley [Pashupatinath Temple, Swoyambu (Monkey temple) and Bhaktapur Durbar Square] by professional guide.
- Guide: Local government licensed Guide (English speaking) while sight seeing in Kathmandu valley.
- Comprehensive Medical kit.
- Air Fare: International flight airfare (from and to Kathmandu).
- Nepal entry Visa fee: Nepali Visa fee US$ 40 per person for 30 days (to be applied for 60 days (USD$ 100).
- Extra night in Kathmandu/Nagarkot: Extra nights accommodation in Kathmandu &Nagarkot.
- Insurance: Travel and high altitude insurance, accident, medical & emergency evacuation.
- Rescue Evacuation: Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation cost if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Medication, Medical Tests and Hospitalization costs.)
- Extra: Any other services or activities, which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other item not listed in “Cost Includes” section.