All inclusive price0.00 USD
|Max. Altitude:||(5115m./16781ft.)||Walking Per Day:||Approximately 5-6hrs|
|Best Season:||Autumn and Spring..||Group Size:||NA|
The Dolpo region has the natural arduous high passes, rare flora and fauna, vistas; which is enriched by the traditional Tibetan cultural study. This region, surrounded by Dhaulagiri and Tibet from south and north, is regarded as a blend of natural and cultural for historical research. It was opened in 1991 for trekking. This region lies on the northern belt of Himalayas. It is one of the longest treks in Nepal that takes 34 days to complete. In this trek, the maximum elevation is 4,530 m. to 5,115 m. and arduous treks to go with.
01. Arrival & Departure : Airport transfers-Airport/Hotel/Airport
02. Hotel In Kathmandu: 3 nights hotel in Kathmandu with Bed & Breakfast.
03. Permit: Trekking permit fee of Rara and Dolpa region & National Park fee
04. Equipment: Trekking tents, Dining tent, Kitchen Tent, Toilet Tent, Table and chairs, Mattresses during the trekking & Peak climbing-
05. Food: Food for trekking & Peak climbing (Breakfast, lunch, dinner)
06. Staff: 1 Guide, 1 Cook, 1 Kitchen & necessary porters
07. Local transportation : Airport - Hotel - Airport
08. Flight Kathmandu : - Nepalgunj-Jumla and Dolpa-Nepalgunja-Kathmandu
09. Insurance:Trekking crews of insurance
10. Allowance: Trekking allowance, food allowance for trekking crews
01. Personal Expenses: Personal equipment for Trekking
02. Insurance : Personal Insurance for travel to Nepal
03.Lunch & Dinner: Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
04. Personal Expenses: Telephone,Internate, Laundry, any Alcoholic beverages,Personal equipment and shopping
05. (Tips) : Tipping
06. Extra Bills : Bar bills & Beverages
07. Tax: Departures taxes
Trekking Equipment list,
- Desert camp – 1
- Head lamp – 1 with 3 pair batteries
- Sun glass – 1
- Neck warmer – 1
- Fleece jacket – 1
- Water proof jacket -1
- Down Jacket -1
- Trekking pants – 2
- Water proof pants – 1
- Thermal coat – 2 set.
- Lightweight thermal gloves – 1 pair
- Warm fleece hat – 1
- Sleeping Bag rated to 0 Degree
- Small padlock to lock trek bag.
- Basic first aid kit.
- Daypack bag – 35 Ltr.
- Water Bottle – 1
- Small wash towel – 1
- Duggle Bag – 1 to put your things in during trekking.
- Trekking boots – 1 pair
- Sandal or walking shoes – 1 pear to put on while in camp.
- Required toiletries
- Socks for trekking and for warm one for camp.
- Shirts and T-shirt at your needs.
- Sun cream of 15 SPF – 1 piece