All inclusive price0.00 USD
|Max. Altitude:||(5250m./17224ft.)||Walking Per Day:||Approximately 5-6hrs|
|Best Season:||Feb, Mar, Apr-Sep, Oct, Nov.||Group Size:||na|
The Makalu Base Camp Trek begins from Tumlingtar of mid-eastern Nepal, an hour's flight from Kathmandu. The real walking starts from Chichila, a 3-hour's drive from Tumlingtar. Following the beautiful Barun river valley in the Makalu Barun National Park, we cross various high passes such as Shipton La, Keke La and lakes such as Kalopokhari etc. While trekking, we rise from lowland of Tumlingtar on the Arun River to one of the highest Base Camps on earth, the Makalu Base Camp at 5000m. While on the way to the Makalu Base Camp, you will enjoy the views of the highest mountains such as Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Chamlang, Mt. Baruntse and other Himalayan mountains along with Makalu (8481m) itself.
01. Arrival & Departure: Airport Transfers Airport/Hotel/Airport by jeep, car or bus depending upon group size
02. Trekking in full board.
03. Flight from Kathmandu to Tumlingtar to Kathmandu.
04. All indicated visits and transfers.
05. A professional guide- English speaking.
07. Permits and entrance fees in national parks/ conservation area projects.
08. Special trekking permit
09. Transportation to/ from trek.
10. Tourist standard hotel in Kathmandu on bed and breakfast basis.
11. Accommodations and meals in tent.
12. Cook and cook helper .
13. Insurance of guide and porters.
01. All the drinks except tea or coffee in breakfast
02 . Meals in Kathmandu.
03. Entrance fees in the monuments, museums and cities.
04. Airport tax
05. Visa fees.
Trekking Equipment list,
- Desert camp – 1
- Head lamp – 1 with 3 pair batteries
- Sun glass – 1
- Neck warmer – 1
- Fleece jacket – 1
- Water proof jacket -1
- Down Jacket -1
- Trekking pants – 2
- Water proof pants – 1
- Thermal coat – 2 set.
- Lightweight thermal gloves – 1 pair
- Warm fleece hat – 1
- Sleeping Bag rated to 0 Degree
- Small padlock to lock trek bag.
- Basic first aid kit.
- Daypack bag – 35 Ltr.
- Water Bottle – 1
- Small wash towel – 1
- Duggle Bag – 1 to put your things in during trekking.
- Trekking boots – 1 pair
- Sandal or walking shoes – 1 pear to put on while in camp.
- Required toiletries
- Socks for trekking and for warm one for camp.
- Shirts and T-shirt at your needs.
- Sun cream of 15 SPF – 1 piece