All inclusive price0.00 USD
|Max. Altitude:||6,440m / 21,128 ft.||Walking Per Day:||5 - 6 Hours|
|Nature:||Hotel + Lodge + Camping||Grade:|
|Best Season:||Spring / Autumn||Group Size:||2 - 10 People|
Cholatse (also known as Jobo Lhaptshan) is a mountain in the Khumbu region of the Nepalese Himalaya. Cholatse is connected to Taboche (6,501m) by a long ridge. The Chola glacier descends off the east face. The north and east faces of Cholatse can be seen from Dughla, on the trail to Mount Everest base camp.
Cholatse was first climbed via the southwest ridge on April 22, 1982 by Vern Clevenger, Galen Rowell, John Roskelley and Bill O'Connor. The north face was successfully scaled in 1984. The first solo ascent was accomplished on April 15, 2005 by Ueli Steck through the north face.
Mt Cholatse climbing is staring the caravan routes fly to Lukla and all the way to Gokyo, climb Gokyo Ri for acclimatization, continues trekking to Cholatse Base Camp and returning from Photse all the way down to Namche and final departure from Lukla.
Comparatively Cholatse Peak is very hard to climb than other peak in Nepal. Mt Cholatse is the technically difficult peak it requires careful ascent. We recommended cholatse peak for those climbers who are experience in ice and rock climbing. Only few climbers get success in cholatse peak climbing. Climbers need a vast mountaineering ability to climb Cholatse peak. Cholatse peak is connected to Taboche (6,501m) by a long ridge.
Arrival to Kathmandu & Transfer to the Hotel (1,400m)
Fly from Kathmandu – Lukla and trek to Phakding (2,800m)
Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,440m)
Acclimatization at Namche Bazaar : Hike to Khumjung Valley
Trek from Namche Bazaar to Dole (4,200m)
Trek from Dole to Machhermo (4,450m)
Trek from Machhermo to Gokyo (4,750m)
Trek from Gokyo to Thagnak (4,750m)
Trek from Thagnak to Zungla (4,620m) via crossing Cho La Pass (5,330m)
Trek from Zungla to Cholatse Basecamp (4,590m)
Day 11 - Day 16 : Climbing Period [Basecamp - High Camp - Summit (6,440m) - Basecamp]
Trek from the Base Camp to Pangboche (3,930m)
Trek from Pangboche to Namche Bazaar
Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla
Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu & Transfer to the Hotel
Leisure day in Kathmandu City
Transfer to International Airport for final departure
- Arrival & Departure: Airport - Hotel transfers – Airport (Pick Up and Drop).
- Hotel Accommodation In Kathmandu: 3 nights hotel in Kathmandu on bed & breakfast Basis-Twin Bed Room.
- Welcome Dinner: One Welcome Dinner in tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Office’s Staffs.
- Permit: Expedition Royalty and permit of Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA) to climb Cholatse Peak, Sagarmatha National park & TIMS permit, conservation entry permit & fee.
- Garbage Management: Garbage Deposit fees.
- Insurance: Medical & Emergency rescue Insurance for all involved Nepalese staffs during the trek and climbing.
- Map: Trekking and climbing map.
- Member transportation:
- Air Transportation: (Domestic Flight) Fly from Kathmandu – Lukla and while returning Lukla - Kathmandu, as per itinerary.
- Climbing Stuffs Transportation: Necessary all equipment Transportation for all Members and Staffs From Kathmandu to Lukla (by air cargo) and to Base camp (by Porters / Yak) – While returning: Base camp to Lukla (by porters / Yak) and Lukla to Kathmandu (by air cargo).
- Member Luggage: Up to 30 Kg per member for personal baggage during the trek carrying by porter or Yak.
- Lodging & Fooding: Food 3 meals a day (BDL; including tea and coffee) along with accessible accommodation at Hotel/Lodge/Tea house/Camp during the trek and BC. Well-managed base camp set up for member & Staffs.
- Porter: Porters up to Base camp from Lukla & Porters return from Base camp to Lukla.
- Base Camp Staff: Experienced and well-trained Base camp Cook & kitchen Helpers as required.
- Staff Salary and allowance: All Nepalese staffs & porters daily wages, equipment, food & clothing.
- Base Camp Tent: Each member will have individual Yak Mountain or Kailas tent in Base Camp.
- Base Camp equipment: All camping equipment such as Dining tent with table and chairs, Kitchen Tent, Toilet Tent, & all necessary cooking gears.
- Light: Necessary light at Dinning tent and Kitchen tent.
- Climbing Sherpa: Veteran and Government Licensed Climbing Guide.
- Climbing Sherpa Salary & Allowance: Climbing Sherpa Salary, Equipment, Food And Clothing.
- Oxygen Bottle (O2): Oxygen bottles will be in stock at base camp in case of an emergency (with appropriate charge).
- Oxygen Mask & Regulator: 1 Set of Summit Oxygen mask will be in base camp in case of an emergency.
- High camp service: Necessary cooking gas, cooking pot for member, high altitude tent (sharing basis), high food for member, all climbing and cooking crew. Group climbing gears, fixed and dynamic rope during the climbing period as required.
- Walkie-Talkie: Walkie –Talkie for communicating from Base Camp to Mountain and Mountain to Base Camp.
- Permit: Walkie-talkie permit for all members and staffs.
- Comprehensive Medical kit.
- Certificate: Cholaste peak climbing certificate issued by Nepal Mountaineering Association (after climbing theCholaste peak successfully).
Note : All expedition stuffs and equipment has to be return after the expedition.
- Air Fare: International flight airfare (from and to Kathmandu).
- Nepal entry Visa fee: Nepali Visa fee US$ 40 per person for 30 days (to be applied for 60 days (USD$ 100).
- Lunch & Dinner: Lunch & dinner in during the stay in Kathmandu (also in case of early return from Trekking / Expedition than the scheduled itinerary).
- Extra night in Kathmandu: Extra nights accommodation in Kathmandu. In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from Trekking / Expedition (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Insurance: Travel and high altitude insurance, accident, medical & emergency evacuation.
- Rescue Evacuation: Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation cost if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Medication, Medical Tests and Hospitalization costs.)
- Personal Expenses: Telephone, Internet, battery recharge, hot shower, Laundry, any Alcoholic beverages & soft drinks, Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking /Climbing Gears.
- Filming: Special Filming, Camera and Drone permit fee.
- Internet Service: Internet facility during the trek in not included.
- Summit Bonus: Summit bonus for climbing Sherpa.
- Tips: Calculate some tips for Basecamp staffs.
- Extra: Any other services or activities, which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other item not listed in “Cost Includes” section.