All inclusive price0.00 USD
|Max. Altitude:||6,091m / 19984ft.||Walking Per Day:||4 - 6 Hours|
|Nature:||Hotel + Lodge||Grade:|
|Best Season:||Spring / Autumn||Group Size:||2 - 10 People|
Pisang Peak (Jong Ri) is located in the northern part of Nepal in Manang district. It lies in between Annapurna I and Manaslu. Pisang Peak (6091m) is the most popular climbing Peak among the trekking peaks in Annapurna region as it is famous for the easy climbing peak. Pisang Peak rises from yak pastures above the village of Pisang in a uniform slope to the final summit pyramid which is an undistinguished snow and ice slope. n 1955, a German expedition was made the first ascent of Pisang peak and since it has been going very popular nowadays.
Considered as an easy climbing peak, Pisang peak provides its climbers an interesting journey passing along varied ecosystems, diverse cultures, and amazing landscapes. Although this climb is considered to be among the easier ones of the Himalayan region, a reasonably high level of physical fitness and health is still strongly recommended.
Arrival to Kathmandu & Transfer to the Hotel (1,350m)
Rest in Kathmandu and Sightseeing around Kathmandu Valley
Drive from Kathmandu to Nga Di via Besishahar (760m)
Trek from Nga Di to Syange (1,100m)
Trek from Syange to Tal (1,700m)
Trek from Tal to Timang (2,270m)
Trek from Timang to Lower Pisang (3,150m)
Trek from Pisang to Pisang Base Camp (4,380m)
Acclimatisation at the Base Camp (rest day)
Hike from Pisang Basecamp to High Camp (5,350m)
Climbing [High Camp - Summit (6,091m) and descend to Basecamp]
Trek from Pisang Basecamp to Chame (2,670m)
Drive from Chame to Besishahar (760m)
Drive from Besi Shahar to Kathmandu & transfer to the Hotel
Transfer to the International Airport for final departure
- Arrival & Departure: Airport - Hotel transfers – Airport (Pick Up and Drop).
- Hotel Accommodation In Kathmandu: 3 nights hotel in Kathmandu on bed & breakfast Basis-Twin Bed Room.
- Welcome Dinner: One Welcome Dinner in tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Office’s Staffs.
- Valley Sightseeing: Sight seeing in Kathmandu Valley [Pashupatinath Temple, Swoyambu (Monkey temple) and Kathmandu Durbar Square] by professional guide.
- Permit: Expedition Royalty and permit of NMA to climb Pisang Peak, TIMS permit, Annapurna conservation area entry permit & fee.
- Insurance: Medical & Emergency rescue Insurance for all involved Nepalese staffs during the trek and climbing.
- Map: Trekking and climbing map.
- Member transportation: Drive from Kathmandu – Nga Di. While returning Drive from Chame to Kathmandu, as per itinerary.
- Climbing Stuffs Transportation: Necessary all equipment Transportation for all Members and Staffs From Kathmandu to Nga di (Drive) and to Base camp (by Porters / Mule) – While returning: Base camp to Chame (by porters / Mule) and Chame to Kathmandu (Drive).
- Member Luggage: Up to 30 Kg per member for personal baggage during the trek carrying by porter or Mule.
- Lodging & Fooding: Food 3 meals a day (BDL; including tea and coffee) along with accessible accommodation at Hotel/Lodge/Tea house/Camp during the trek and BC. Well-managed base camp set up for member & Staffs.
- All Necessary equipment for Camping during the trek.
- Porter: Porters up to Base camp from Nga di & Porters return from Base camp to Chame.
- Base Camp Staff: Experienced and well-trained Base camp Cook & kitchen Helpers as required.
- Staff Salary and allowance: All Nepalese staffs & porters daily wages, equipment, food & clothing.
- Base Camp Tent: Each member will have individual Yak Mountain or Kailas tent in Base Camp.
- Base Camp equipment: All camping equipment such as Dining tent with table and chairs, Kitchen Tent, Toilet Tent, & all necessary cooking gears.
- Light: Necessary light at Dinning tent and Kitchen tent.
- High Altitude Climbing Sherpa: Veteran and Government Licensed Climbing Guide.
- Climbing Sherpa Salary & Allowance: Climbing Sherpa Salary, Equipment, Food And Clothing.
- Oxygen Bottle (O2): Oxygen bottles will be in stock at base camp in case of an emergency (with appropriate charge).
- Oxygen Mask & Regulator: 1 Set of Summit Oxygen mask will be in base camp in case of an emergency.
- High camp service in Needed: Necessary cooking gas, cooking pot for member, high altitude tent (sharing basis), high food for member, all climbing and cooking crew. Group climbing gears, fixed and dynamic rope during the climbing period as required.
- Walkie-Talkie: Walkie –Talkie for communicating from Base Camp to Mountain and Mountain to Base Camp.
- Permit: Satellite Phone / walkie-talkie permit for all members and staffs.
- Comprehensive Medical kit for group.
- Certificate: Pisang Peak climbing certificate issued by Nepal Mountaineering Association (after climbing Pisang Peak successfully).
Note : All expedition stuffs and equipment has to be return after the expedition.
- Air Fare: International flight airfare (from and to Kathmandu).
- Nepal entry Visa fee: Nepali Visa fee US$ 40 per person for 30 days (to be applied for 60 days (USD$ 100).
- Lunch & Dinner: Lunch & dinner in during the stay in Kathmandu (also in case of early return from Trekking / Expedition than the scheduled itinerary).
- Extra night in Kathmandu: Extra nights accommodation in Kathmandu. In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from Trekking / Expedition (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Insurance: Travel and high altitude insurance, accident, medical & emergency evacuation.
- Rescue Evacuation: Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation cost if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Medication, Medical Tests and Hospitalization costs.)
- Personal Expenses: Telephone, Internet, battery recharge, shower, Laundry, any Alcoholic beverages, Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking /Climbing Gears.
- Filming: Special Filming, Camera and Drone permit fee.
- Internet Service: Internet facility during the trek in not included.
- Summit Bonus: Summit bonus for climbing Sherpa.
- Tips: Calculate some tips for Basecamp staffs.
- Extra: Any other services or activities, which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other item not listed in “Cost Includes” section.