All inclusive price0.00 USD
|Max. Altitude:||7246m / 23773ft.||Walking Per Day:||5 - 7 Hours|
|Nature:||Hotel + Lodge + Camping||Grade:|
|Best Season:||Spring / Autumn||Group Size:||2 - 10 people|
Mt. Putha Hiunchuli is one of the most beautiful mountain compare to other 7000m. high peaks of Nepal lies at western most peak of the Dhaulagiri range and is sometimes referred to as Dhaulagiri VII. It was first climbed in 1954 by Jimmy Roberts, a legendary explorer and climber. Mt. Dhaulagiri range is made up of some of the world's most impressive peaks. In this range, to the west of Annapurna South of Ganesh Himal, lies a long ridge at the end of which stands the serene Putha Hiunchuli. This mountain is the last 7000m. marking the end of the snow-capped range. Our trek begins from Juphal -Dunai, which is about a week's walk away from the German Base Camp situated at an altitude of 4,525m. The landscape during the approach walk is as enchanting as it is unique a mineral world made of high cliffs and deep canyons.
According to the book ‘High Asia’, Jimmy Roberts did a reconnaissance of the Dhaulagiri massif in 1954. During the trip he and Ang Nyima climbed Putha Hinchuli 7246m. (alias Dhaulagiri VII) via its northeast face. It appeared from the map that this face is most accessible from the Kaya Khola, a side-stream of the Barbung Khola which is directly across the valley from Kakkot. This mountain offers those climbers who like to climb 7000m. Mountain in Nepal to have experience technically and physically to get over 8000m. Mountains summit in day to come.
Arrival to Kathmandu & Transfer to the Hotel (1,400m)
Rest in Kathmandu: Expedition briefing and Preparation
Nepalgunj is the town which is situated on the south-west Nepal border with India. From Kathmandu domestic airport it will take an hour to land at Nepalgunj airport.
Overnight : Hotel
Included meals: BLD
In the early morning after breakfast we will transferred to the domestic airport of Nepalgunj for the flight to Juphal. Juphal is situated over the Himalayan foothills, with the imagistic views of Dhaulagiri and Annapurna in its North. After 3 hours walk from Juphal trek takes to our overnight camp at Dunai village.
Trek from Dunai to Tarakot (2,537m) : Camping
Trek from Tarakot to Musi Khola (2,875m) : Camping
Trek from Musi Khola to Kagkot (3,200m) : Camping
It's over 1,600m height gain from Kakkot to base camp, with only one place to camp in-between, so you need to spend a few days acclimatising. From Kakkot you'll aim to walk up to 4,000m en route to Pangi Camp, before returning to Kakkot.
Acclimatization at Kagkot (rest day) : Camping
Trek from Kagkot to Panjing (4,200m) : Camping
Acclimatization at Panjing (rest day)
Trek from Panjing to German Basecamp (4,500m) : Camping
Trek from German basecamp to Putha Hiuchuli Basecamp (4,910m)
Day 14 to Day 29 : Climbing Period [Basecanp - Summit (7,246m) - Basecamp]
Trek from Basecamp to kagkot : Camping
Trek from Kagkot to Lashicap (2775m) : Camping
Trek from Lashicap (2775m) to Dunai : Camping
Trek from Dunai to Juphal : Overnight stay at lodge
We will take earlier domestic flight from Juphal airport to Nepalgunj and again fly from Nepalgunj to Kathmandu domestic airport : Overnight stay at Hotel in Kathmandu
Leisure day in Kathmandu City
Transfer to the Tribhuvan International Airport for final departure
- Arrival & Departure: Airport - Hotel transfers – Airport (Pick Up and Drop).
- Hotel Accommodation In Kathmandu: 4 nights hotel in Kathmandu on bed & breakfast Basis-Twin bed Room.
- Hotel in Nepalgunj : 1 Night hotel in Nepalgunj on BB Basis - Twin Bed Room.
- Welcome Dinner: One Welcome Dinner in tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Office’s Staffs.
- Cargo Clearance: International Air cargo clearance of Member Personal Luggage & Payment of Government taxes in Nepal. *before the expedtion.
- Permit: Expedition Royalty and permit of Nepal Government to climb Mount Putha Hiuchuli,TIMS permit, conservation entry permit & fee. .
- Liaison Officer: 1 Government Liaison officer with full equipment, salary and accommodation.
- Garbage Management: Garbage Deposit fees.
- Insurance: Medical & Emergency rescue Insurance for all involved Nepalese staffs during the trek and expedition.
- Trekking and Expedition map.
- Member transportation:
-Air Transportation: Domestic flight from Kathmandu to Nepaljung and another flight from Nepaljung to Juphal Airport. While returning : Flight from Juphal - Nepaljung - to Kathmandu, as per Itinerary.
- Expedition Stuffs Transportation: Necessary all equipment Transportation for all Members and Staffs From Kathmandu to Putha Hiuchuli Basecamp.
- Member Luggage: Up to 60 Kg per member for personal baggage during the trek carrying by porter.
- Lodging & Fooding: Food 3 meals a day (BDL; including tea and coffee) along with accessible accommodation at Hotel/Lodge/Tea house/Camp during the trek and Basecamp. Well-managed base camp set up for member & Staffs.
- Porter: Porters per member up to Base camp from Juphal & Porters on returning from Base camp to Juphal.
- All Necessary equipment for Camping during the trek.
- Base Camp Staff: Experienced and well-trained Base camp Cook & kitchen Helpers as required.
- Staff Salary and allowance: All Nepalese staffs & porters daily wages, equipment, food & clothing.
- Base Camp Tent: Each member will have individual Yak Mountain or Kailas tent in Base Camp.
- Base Camp equipment: At Base camp: foam mattresses and pillow per member, 1 Dinning Tent, 1 Kitchen Tent, 1 Communication tent, 1 Toilet & 1 Shower Tent, 1 Staffs Tent, 1 Tent for Nepalese base camp staffs, Store tents, Tables & chairs & all necessary cooking gears.
- Heater: Heater for base camp in each Dining and other necessary camp.
- Solar/Generator/Light: 1 Solar panel or Generator for battery charge and light at base camp for use.
- High Altitude Climbing Sherpa: 1 veteran and Government Licensed Sherpa per member.
- Climbing Sherpa Salary & Allowance: Climbing Sherpa Salary, Equipment, Food And Clothing.
- Oxygen Bottle (O2): Oxygen bottles will be in stock at base camp in case of an emergency (with appropiate charge).
- Oxygen Mask & Regulator: Sets of Summit Oxygen mask will be in base camp in case of an emergency.
- High camp service: High Altitude Tent, Necessary cooking EPI gas, cooking pot for member, High food for member, Sherpa, all climbing and cooking crew. (C1) (C2) (C3) . Group climbing gears, fixed and dynamic rope during the climbing period as required.
- Satellite Phone for emergency communication carrying by Sherpa, also available for members with appropriate charge.
- Walkie-Talkie: Walkie –Talkie for communicating from Base Camp to Mountain and Mountain to Base Camp.
- Permit: Satellite Phone / walkie-talkie permit for all members and staffs.
- Weather Forecast: Weather forecast report from Meteotest, Bern (Switzerland) during the entire expedition.
- Comprehensive Medical kit.
- Certificate: Mt. Putha Hiuchuli climbing certificate issued by MoCTCA (after climbing Putha Hiuchuli successfully).
Note : All expedition stuffs and equipment has to be return after the expedition.
- Air Fare: International flight airfare (from and to Kathmandu).
- Nepal entry Visa fee: Nepali Visa fee US$ 40 per person for 30 days (to be applied for 60 days (USD$ 100).
- Lunch & Dinner: Lunch & dinner in during the stay in Kathmandu (also in case of early return from Trekking / Expedition than the scheduled itinerary).
- Extra night in Kathmandu: Extra nights accommodation in Kathmandu. In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from Trekking / Expedition (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Insurance: Travel and high altitude insurance, accident, medical & emergency evacuation.
- Rescue Evacuation: Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation cost if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Medication, Medical Tests and Hospitalization costs.)
- Personal Expenses: Telephone, Internet, battery recharge, bottled or boiled water, shower, Laundry, any Alcoholic beverages , also Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking /Climbing Gears.
- Filming: Special Filming, Camera and Drone permit fee.
- Internet Service: Internet facility is not included.
- Summit Bonus: Summit bonus for climbing Sherpa $1500 usd.
- Tips: Calculate some tips for Basecamp staffs.
- Extra: Any other services or activities, which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other item not listed in “Cost Includes” section.