All inclusive price0.00 USD
|Max. Altitude:||5,360m / 17,585ft.||Walking Per Day:||4 - 7 Hours|
|Nature:||Hotel + Lodge + Camping||Grade:|
|Best Season:||Spring / Autumn||Group Size:||2 - 15 People|
Dhaulagiri is the 7th highest mountain in the world. Dhaulagiri circuit trekking was first discovered by the 1950 by French expedition team that climbed Annapurna I, and provides stunning views of the whole Dhaulagiri range. Dhaulagiri round is chiefly attractive to people drawn to high mountain and wilderness, and requires an excellent physical condition and basic mountaineering skills.
Dhaulagiri trekking begin from Beni Bazar, Trekking into Italian Base Camp, there is basic tea house with beautiful mountain view and tarraces. After Italian Base Camp, trekking through the glacier and snow clips. The final challenge over French pass , also the highest point of the trek, it is not too long an ascent but can be demanding. Descending from French pass, we enter the lonely but fascinating area know as Hidden Valley, this place is one of the few true wilderness areas accessible in Nepal, the Hidden Valley stretches away to the north eventually narrowing to a rugged gorge which connects to Upper Dolpa and Upper Mustang. We need to organize full board of campping with necessary guide and porters staffs for this trek. Our staffs carry all the necessary goods and prepare healthly meals during trek.
Dhaulagiri round trek start from Beni bank of Kali Gandaki and Myagdi Khola, follow the Myagdi Khola westwards to Darbang and turn north on a tiny trail that leads through forests into the high country. Much of the route is on snow and glaciers as it crosses French Col, traverses the head of Hidden Valley and crosses Dhampus Pass. Dhawalagiri treks end Marpha and return to Pokhara by flight.
Arrival to Kathmandu & Transfer to the Hotel (1,400m)
According to the aggred Itinerary, we will either take domestic flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara or Tourist Vehicle (Drive) from Kathmandu to Pokhara. After reaching in Pokhara City again we will take Jeep / Car to Beni.
Drive from Beni to Takam (1500m) : Camping
Trek from Takam to Muri (1,850m) : Camping
Trek from Muri to Bagar (2,080m) : Camping
Trek from Bagar to Dovan (2,520m) : Camping
Trek from Dovan to Italian Base Camp (3,660m) : Camping
Acclimatization at Italian Base Camp (rest day) : Camping
Trek from Italian Base Camp to Dhaulagiri Base Camp (4,750m) : Camping
Trek from Base Camp to Hidden Valley (5,050m) via French Col (5,360m) : Camping
Trek from Hidden Valley to Yak Kharka (3,680m) via Dhampus Pass (5,240m) : Camping
Trek from Yak Kharka to Jomsom (2,720m)
Fly from Jomson to Pokhara and transfer to the hotel
Sightseeing around Pokhara City
Drive/Fly from Pokhara to Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel
Sightseeing around Kathmandu Valley
Transfer to Tribhuvan International Airport for final departure
- Arrival & Departure: Airport - Hotel transfers – Airport (Pick Up and Drop).
- Hotel Accommodation In Kathmandu: 3 nights sharing twin bed room at hotel in Kathmandu on bed & breakfast Basis.
- Hotel in Pokhara : 2 nights hotel in Kathmandu at sharing twin bed room.
- Welcome Dinner: One Welcome Dinner in tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Office’s Staffs.
- Permit: All necessary paper works: Trekking Permits, TIMS permit & conservation entry fee.
- Insurance: Insurance for all involved Nepalese staffs during the trek and expedition.
- Trekking Map: Dhaulagiri Circuit Trekking map.
- Member transportation:
a. Land Transportation: Kathmandu – Pokhara – Takam and while returning Pokhara - Kathmandu (by reserved Jeep, as per itinerary)
b. Air Transportation : Domestic Flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara and While returning : Flight from Jomson to Pokhara and Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- Member Luggage: Up to 15 Kg per member for personal baggage during the trek carrying by porters.
- Food and Lodging: Food 3 meals a day (BDL; including tea and coffee) along with accessible accommodation at Hotel/Lodge/Tea house/Camp during the trek.
- Guide: A local government licensed Guide during the trek and in Kathmandu sight seeing.
- Porter: Porters (2 trekkers: 1 porter) during the trek.
- All Necessary equipment for Camping during the trek
- Staff Salary and allowance: All Nepalese staffs & porters daily wages, salary, equipment, foods & clothing.
- Sight Seeing in Pokhara : Sightseeing around Pokhara, visit to Phewa lake and other historical places.
- Sight Seeing in Kathmandu : Sightseeing major world heritage sights around Kathmandu Valley [Pashupatinath Temple, Swoyambu (Monkey temple) and Kathmandu Durbar Square] by professional guide.
- Comprehensive Medical kit.
- Air Fare: International flight airfare (from and to Kathmandu).
- Nepal entry Visa fee: Nepali Visa fee US$ 40 per person for 30 days (to be applied for 60 days (USD$ 100).
- Lunch & Dinner: Lunch & dinner in during the stay in Kathmandu & Pokhara city (also in case of early return from Trekking than the scheduled itinerary).
- Extra night in Kathmandu/Pokhara: Extra nights accommodation in Kathmandu & Pokhara. In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from Trekking (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Insurance: Travel and high altitude insurance, accident, medical & emergency evacuation.
- Rescue Evacuation: Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation cost if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Medication, Medical Tests and Hospitalization costs.)
- Personal Expenses: Telephone, Internet, battery recharge, shower, Laundry, any Alcoholic beverages, Boiled water, beer, coke, and also Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears & Equipment.
- Internet Service: Internet facility during the trek in not included.
- $15 usd for extra porter per day (If extra porter demanded).
- Tips: Tips for Guide, porters and staffs.
- Extra: Any other services or activities, which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other item not listed in “Cost Includes” section.