All inclusive price0.00 USD
|Max. Altitude:||6,150m / 20,200ft.||Walking Per Day:||6 - 7 hours|
|Nature:||Hotel + Lodge + Camping||Grade:|
|Best Season:||Spring / Autumn||Group Size:||2 - 15|
Makalu Base Camp Sherpani Col Trek is without a doubt longest trek in Makalu region though it touches both Makalu and Everest region. It is undoubtedly one of the most strenuous treks which require extensive preparation and physical fitness on the part of trekkers. Glacier walking, use of ice axes, and other gears will be necessary to complete this trek.
Day 1: Arrive in Kathmandu and transfer to the Hotel (1,300M)
Fly from Kathmandu to Tumlingtar and drive to Num (1,560m)
Trek from Num to Sheduwa (1,510m): Camping
Trek from Sheduwa to Tashi Gaun (2,070m): Camping
Acclimatization at Tashi Gaun (rest day): camping
Trek from Tashi Gaun to Khongma (3,760m): Camping
Trek from Khongma to Mumbuk (3,520m): Camping
Trek from Mumbuk to Nehe Kharka (4,320m): Camping
Trek from Nehe Kharka to Makalu Base Camp (4,870m)
Trek from Makalu Basecamp to Hillary Camp : Camping
Trek from Hillary Camp to High Camp (5,650m) : Camping
Acclimatisation at High Camp (rest day) : Camping
Acclimatisation at West Col (rest day)Trek to Baruntse Base Camp (5,700m) via Crossing Sherpani Col (6,146m) and West Col (6,143m) : Camping
Acclimatisation at Baruntse Basecamp (rest day) : Camping
Trek from Baruntse Basecamp to Amphu Labste Base (5,400m) : Camping
Trek from the Base to Chhukung (4,730m) Via Crossing Amphu Laptsa pass (5,850m) : Camping
Trek from Chhukung to Pangboche (3,985m)
Trek from Pangboche to Namche Bazaar
Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla
Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu and Transfer to the Hotel
Sightseeing around Kathmandu Valley
Transfer To International Airport For Final Departure
- Arrival & Departure: Airport - Hotel transfers – Airport (Pick Up and Drop).
- Hotel Accommodation In Kathmandu: 3 nights sharing twin bed room at hotel in Kathmandu on bed & breakfast Basis.
- Welcome Dinner: One Welcome Dinner in tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Office’s Staffs.
- Permit: All necessary paper works: Makalu Barun National Park permit, TIMS permit & conservation entry fee.
- Insurance: Insurance for all involved Nepalese staffs during the trek.
- Trekking Map: Makalu Region Trekking map.
- Member transportation:
Air Transportation: (Domestic Flight) Fly from Kathmanduu - Tumlingtar and Lukla - Kathmandu, as per itinerary.
Land Transportation: Drive Tumlingtar to Num.
- Member Luggage: Up to 15 Kg per member for personal baggage during the trek carrying by porters.
- Food and Lodging: Food 3 meals a day (BDL; including tea and coffee) along with accessible accommodation sharing twin bed room at Hotel/Lodge during the trek.
- Camping : All necessary camping equipment and stuffs during the trek.
- Drinking: 2 liters boiled water to carry on thermos per day per member.
- Guide: Local government licensed Guide (English speaking) during the trek and sight seeing in Kathmandu valley.
- Porter: Porters (2 trekkers: 1 porter) during the trek.
- Staff Salary and allowance: All Nepalese staffs & porters daily wages, salary, equipment, foods & clothing.
- Valley Sightseeing: Sight seeing in Kathmandu Valley [Pashupatinath Temple, Swoyambu (Monkey temple) and Kathmandu Durbar Square] by professional guide.
- Comprehensive Medical kit for group.
- Air Fare: International flight airfare (from and to Kathmandu).
- Nepal entry Visa fee: Nepali Visa fee US$ 40 per person for 30 days (to be applied for 60 days (USD$ 100).
- Lunch & Dinner: Lunch & dinner in during the stay in Kathmandu (also in case of early return from Trekking than the scheduled itinerary).
- Extra night in Kathmandu: Extra nights accommodation in Kathmandu. In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from Trekking (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Insurance: Travel and high altitude insurance, accident, medical & emergency evacuation.
- Rescue Evacuation: Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation cost if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Medication, Medical Tests and Hospitalization costs.)
- Personal Expenses: Telephone, Internet, battery recharge, hot shower, Laundry, any Alcoholic beverages & soft drinks, beer, coke, and also Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears & Equipment.
- Internet Service: Internet facility during the trek in not included.
- $15 usd for extra porter per day (If extra porter demanded).
- Tips: Tips for Guide, porters and staffs.
- Extra: Any other services or activities, which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other item not listed in “Cost Includes” section.