All inclusive price0.00 USD
|Max. Altitude:||6,501m / 21,329ft.||Walking Per Day:||5 - 6 Hours|
|Nature:||Hotel + Lodge + Camping||Grade:|
|Best Season:||Spring / Autumn||Group Size:||2 - 10 People|
Singu Chuli is an attractive mountain for climbing. The mountain can be climbed from several trials however north-east face is normally used.The trial goes through Machhapuchre Base Camp and cross south Annapurna glaciers all the way to rock overhang which can be used as base camp(4200m).The trial goes through the glaciers towards north & pass through grassy shelf to reach a ridge where camp will be set up.
Arrive in Kathmandu & Transfer to the Hotel (1,300m)
Rest day in Kathmandu : Expedition Briefing and Preparation
Fly/Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (823m) : Overnight stay at Hotel
Drive from Pokhara to Dhampus (1,685m) and Trek to Pothana (1,890m)
Trek from Pothana to Jhinu Danda ( 1,780m) : Hot Spring
Trek From Jhinu Danda to Sinwa (2,360m)
Trek from Sinwa to Himalaya Hotel (2,920m)
Trek fromHimalaya to Annapurna Base Camp (4,130m) via Machhapuchhre Base Camp (3,700m)
Trek from Annapurna Basecamp to Singu Chuli Basecamp (4,300m)
Day 10 - Day 13: Climbing Period [Basecamp - High Camp - Summit (6,501m) - Basecamp]
Trek from Basecamp to Machhapuchhre Basecamp
Trek from Machhapuchhre Basecamp to Himalayan Hotel
Trek from Himalayan Hotel to Chhomrong (2,170m)
Trek from Chomorong village to Pothana
Trek from Pathana to Dhampus & drive to Pokhara : Overnight stay at Hotel
Fly from Pokhara to Kathmandu & Transfer to the Hotel
Leisure day in Kathmandu City : Expedition Debriefing
Transfer to the Tribhuvan International Airport for final departure
- Arrival & Departure: Airport - Hotel transfers – Airport (Pick Up and Drop).
- Hotel Accommodation In Kathmandu: 4 nights hotel in Kathmandu on bed & breakfast Basis-Twin Bed Room.
- Welcome Dinner: One Welcome Dinner in tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Office’s Staffs.
- Hotel in Pokhara: 2 nights Hotel in Pokhara City on Bed and Breakfast basis - Twin Bed Room.
- Permit: Expedition Royalty and permit of Nepal Government to climb Mt. Singu Chuli, TIMS permits, Annapurna conservation area entry permit & fee.
- Liaison Officer: 1 Government Liaison officer with full equipment, salary and accommodation.
- Garbage Management: Stool Shipment Transfer & Garbage Deposit fees.
- Insurance: Medical & Emergency rescue Insurance for all involved Nepalese staffs during the trek and expedition.
- Trekking Route Map.
- Cargo Clearance: International Air cargo clearance of Member Personal Luggage & Payment of Government taxes in Nepal. *before the expedition.
- Member transportation:
- (Domestic Flight): Fly from Kathmandu – Pokhara and drive from Pokhara to Dhampus/Nayapul. While returning Drive from Dhampus/Nayapul to Pokhara and from Pokhara Fly to Kathmandu, as per itinerary.
- (Domestic Flight): (1 Guide) : One guide will fly with members from Kathmandu – Pokhara and while returning Pokhara - Kathmandu.
- Land Transportation (Staffs) : Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara for All Climbing Sherpas and Expeditions Staffs. (In Pokhara all members and staffs will meet eachother).
- Expedition Stuffs Transportation: Necessary all equipment Transportation for all Members and Staffs From Kathmandu to Dhampus (by Jeep) and from Dhampus to Basecamp by Porter – While returning: Basecamp to Dhampus by Porters and Dhampus to Kathmandu (by Jeep).
- Member Luggage: Up to 30 Kg per member for personal baggage during the trek carrying by porters.
- Lodging & Fooding: Food 3 meals a day (BDL; including tea and coffee) along with accessible accommodation at Hotel/Lodge/Tea house during the trek and Basecamp. Well-managed base camp set up for member & Staffs.
- Porter: Porters per member form Dhampus to Basecamp & while returning porters from Base camp to Dhampus.
- Base Camp Staff: Experienced and well-trained Base camp Cook & kitchen Helpers as required.
- Staff Salary and allowance: All Nepalese staffs & porters daily wages, salary, equipment, foods & clothing.
- Base Camp Tent: Each member will have individual Yak Mountain or Kailas tent in Base Camp.
- Base Camp equipment: All camping equipment such as Dining tent with table and chairs, Kitchen Tent, Toilet Tent, & all necessary cooking gears.
- Heater: Heater for base camp in each Dining and other necessary camp.
- Solar/Generator/Light: 1 Solar panel or Generator for battery charge and light at base camp for use.
- High Altitude Climbing Sherpa: 1 veteran and Government Licensed Climbing Sherpa per member.
- Climbing Sherpa Salary & Allowance: Climbing Sherpa Salary, Equipment, Food And Clothing.
- Oxygen Bottle (O2): One Oxygen bottles will be in stock at base camp in case of an emergency (with appropriate charge).**
- Oxygen Mask & Regulator:1 Set of Summit Oxygen mask will be in base camp in case of an emergency.**
- High camp service: High Altitude Tent, Necessary cooking EPI gas, cooking pot for member, High food for member, Sherpa, all climbing and cooking crew. Group climbing gears, fixed and dynamic rope during the climbing period as required.
- Satellite Phone for emergency communication carrying by Sherpa, also available for members with appropriate charge.
- Walkie-Talkie: Walkie –Talkie for communicating from Base Camp to Mountain and Mountain to Base Camp.
- Permit: Satellite Phone / walkie-talkie permit for all members and staffs.
- Weather Forecast: Weather forecast report from Meteotest, Bern (Switzerland) during the entire expedition.
- Comprehensive Medical kit.
- Certificate: Mt. Singu Chuli climbing certificate issued by MoCTCA (after climbing Mt. Singu Chuli successfully).
**Note : All expedition stuffs and equipment has to be return after the expedition.
- Air Fare: International flight airfare (from and to Kathmandu).
- Nepal entry Visa fee: Nepali Visa fee US$ 40 per person for 30 days (to be applied for 60 days (USD$ 100).
- Lunch & Dinner: Lunch & dinner in during the stay in Kathmandu & Pokhara (also in case of early return from Trekking / Expedition than the scheduled itinerary).
- Extra nights: Extra nights accommodation in Kathmandu & Pokhara. In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from Trekking / Expedition (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Insurance: Travel and high altitude insurance, accident, medical & emergency evacuation.
- Rescue Evacuation: Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation cost if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Medication, Medical Tests and Hospitalization costs.)
- Personal Expenses: Telephone, Internet, battery recharge, bottled or boiled water, Hot shower, Laundry, any Alcoholic beverages & soft drinks, also Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking /Climbing Gears.
- Filming: Special Filming, Camera and Drone permit fee.
- Internet Service: Internet facility is not included.
- Summit Bonus: Summit bonus for climbing Sherpa.
- Tips: Tips for Basecamp Staffs.
- Extra: Any other services or activities, which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other item not listed in “Cost Includes” section.