All inclusive price0.00 USD
|Max. Altitude:||5,545m / 18,192 ft.||Walking Per Day:||5 - 7 Hours|
|Nature:||Hotel + Lodge||Grade:|
|Best Season:||Spring / Autumn||Group Size:||2 - 15 People|
The three high passes trek Starts at Lukla (2828m/9278 feet) and follows the Dudh Koshi valley which climbs up to the Sherpa capital of Namche, a bustling bazaar that’s a junction for trekkers, the local Sherpa and expedition’s route to the mighty Mt. Everest. All along this part of the trail, its friendly Sherpa people, picturesque villages great variety of culture and traditions, colorful festivals and monasteries. We ascend all the way to Lungden for Renjo-La pass (5360m). Renjo la pass provides a lifetime memory of panoramic views of the Everest and others Himalayan range. The Renjo-La Pass route is off the usual beaten track. An excursion to the fourth and fifth lakes would be an extra attraction in Gokyo Valley from where the views are great. The Ngozumpa Glacier is the largest in the Nepal Himalayas. The Gokyo Ri (5330m/17487 feet) is considered as the best view point in the entire Everest Region. After exploring this imaging place, we cross over Chola-La pass (5420m) to go to Everest Base Camp. We also have a chance to visit Kalapather (5550m,) for the close view of Mt. Everest and Everest base camp (5364m,) to see Khumbu icefall. Kongma- La pass (5535m) is highest passes in these three passes. The views are excellent from top of Kongma La Pass. After nice view from the Kongma-La top, the trail descends down via Dingboche and Tengboche. We then trek down by making our way back down to Lukla.
Customize your Trip
Arrival to Kathmandu & Transfer to the Hotel (1,400m)
Fly from Kathmandu – Lukla and trek to Phakding (2,800m) : Overnight Stay at Lodge
Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,440m) : Overnight Stay at Lodge
Acclimatization at Namche Bazaar : Hike to Khumjung Valley
Trek from Namche Bazaar to Thame (3,820m) : Overnight Stay at Lodge
Trek from Thame to Murlung (4,210m) : Overnight Stay at Lodge
Trek from Murlung to Gokyo (4,790m) Via Renjo Pass (5,340m) : Overnight Stay at Lodge
Acclimatization day : Hike from Gokyo to Gokyo Ri (5,300m) and back to the Gokyo : Overnight Stay at Lodge
Trek from Gokyo to Thagnak (4,750m) : Overnight Stay at Lodge
Trek from Thagnak to Zungla (4,620m) via crossing Cho La Pass (5,330m) : Overnight Stay at Lodge
Trek from Zungla to Gorakshep (5,140m) : Overnight Stay at Lodge
Early Morning Trek from Gorakshep to Kalapathar (5,550m) back to Gorakshep (take Lunch) – Gorakshep to EBC (5,364m) and Descend to Lobuche (4,910m) : Overnight Stay at Lodge
Trek from Lobuche to Chhukung (4,730m) via Kongma la Pass (5,535m) : There will be no tea shop and water resource so that you will have to carry few bottles of water to drink and dry food. : Overnight Stay at Lodge
Trek from Chhukung to Pangboche (3,930m) : Overnight Stay at Lodge
Trek from Pangboche to Namche Bazaar : Overnight Stay at Lodge
Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla : Overnight Stay at Lodge
Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu & Transfer to the Hotel
Sightseeing around Kathmandu Valley : Pashupatinath Temple, Swoyambhunath Stupa & Kathmandu Durbar Square.
Transfer to the Tribhuvan International Airport for final Departure
1. Arrival & Departure: Airport - Hotel transfers – Airport (Pick Up and Drop).
2. Hotel Accommodation In Kathmandu: 3 nights hotel in Kathmandu on bed & breakfast Basis-Twin Bed Room.
3. Welcome Dinner: One Welcome Dinner in Kathmandu with Office’s Staffs.
4. Permit: All necessary paper works: Sagarmatha National Park permit, TIMS permit & conservation entry fee.
5. Insurance: Insurance for all involved Nepalese staffs during the trek.
6. Trekking Map: Everest Region Trekking map
7. Member transportation:
- Air Transportation: (Domestic Flight) Fly from Kathmandu – Lukla and while returning Lukla - Kathmandu, with Guide as per itinerary.
- Stuffs Transportation: Necessary all equipment Transportation for all Members and Guide From Kathmandu to Lukla (by air cargo) and during the trek by Porters.
8. Member Luggage: Up to 15 Kg per member for personal baggage during the trek carrying by porters.
9.Food and Lodging: Food 3 meals a day (BDL; including tea and coffee) along with accessible accommodation at Hotel/Lodge during the trek.
10. Drinking: Fresh juice and 2 liters boiled water to carry on thermos per day per member
11. Guide: Local government licensed Guide (English speaking) during the trek and sight seeing in Kathmandu valley.
12. Porter: Porters (2 trekkers: 1 porter) during the trek.
13. Staff Salary and allowance: All Nepalese staffs & porters daily wages, salary, equipment, foods & clothing.
14. Valley Sight seeing: Sight seeing in Kathmandu Valley [Pashupatinath Temple, Swoyambu (Monkey temple) and Kathmandu Durbar Square] by professional guide.
15. Comprehensive Medical kit.
- Air Fare: International flight airfare (from and to Kathmandu).
- Nepal entry Visa fee: Nepali Visa fee US$ 40 per person for 30 days (to be applied for 60 days (USD$ 100).
- Lunch & Dinner: Lunch & dinner in during the stay in Kathmandu (also in case of early return from Trekking than the scheduled itinerary).
- Extra night in Kathmandu: Extra nights accommodation in Kathmandu. In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from Trekking (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Insurance: Travel and high altitude insurance, accident, medical & emergency evacuation.
- Rescue Evacuation: Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation cost if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Medication, Medical Tests and Hospitalization costs.)
- Personal Expenses: Telephone, Internet, battery recharge, shower, Laundry, any Alcoholic beverages, Boiled water, beer, coke, and also Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears & Equipment.
- Internet Service: Internet facility during the trek in not included.
- $15 usd for extra porter per day (If extra porter demanded).
- Tips: Tips for Guide, porters and staffs.
- Extra: Any other services or activities, which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other item not listed in “Cost Includes” section.