All inclusive price0.00 USD
|Max. Altitude:||3,910m / 12,828ft.||Walking Per Day:||5 - 6 Hours|
|Nature:||Hotel + Lodge + Camping||Grade:|
|Best Season:||Spring / Autumn||Group Size:||2 - 15 People|
Tsum Valley trek is a hidden treasure trekking destination in Nepal. This trekking region is culturally rich and extremely beautiful Himalayan scenery can be seen. It is a sacred Himalayan pilgrimage and untouched valley situated in northern Gorkha district of Nepal.
The trek ascends follow Budi Gandaki River. Tsum valley (part of the Inner Himalaya) opens from Chhokangparo, where hospitable local people (Tibetan group "Tsombo") welcome you with traditional Tibetan Chiya (butter tea) and local meal. The Tsum Valley is extremely rich in cultural assets. The valley is dotted with gompas (Buddhist monasteries), chortens and mani walls. The longest mani walls (over 250m) are at Dzong and Phurpe. The valley preserves steps of the great Buddhist Yogi Chyuchin Milarepa and story about Guru Padmasambhava circumbulation.The people here never slaughter animals, even as sacrifice to the gods. The Tsum Valley is surrounded by the Buddha Himal and Himal Chuli to the west, Ganesh Himal to the south, and Sringi Himal to the North. The Tsum valley trekking lies in Manaslu region .The attractive views of Himalchuli (7893m.), Manaslu 8163m, Ganesh Himal, Ngadi Chuli (7879m.) or (peak 29),Sringi Himal and other mountains, beautiful varied landscape and different flora and fauna and wonderful. This part is also incomparable beauty and rich blend of Tibetan and Nepalese culture offer a true adventure for visitors to Nepal. Here you will find the mountains and valleys covered with diverse and pristine eco-systems. Fantastic Mountain views, rich culture. Many trekkers would like to trek this part.
Tea house or Lodge has been build. You can do camping trek as well as tea house trek. If you do tea house trekking, there is simple accommodation and foods are Nepalese dishes.
Arrival in Kathmandu & transfer to the hotel (1,400m)
Drive from Kathmandu to Soti Khola (710m)
Drive Soti Khola to Tatopani (990m)
Trek from Tatopani to Philim (1,570m)
Trek from Philim to Chumling (2,390m) : Camping
Trek from Chumling to Nile (3,360m) : Camping
Trek from Nile to Mu Gompa (3,910m) :Camping
We are now almost close to the Tibetan border. Walk to the west bank of the valley through the Tibetan landscapes. Climb up to the Mu Gompa, we also visit the monastery. Then after, we make a visit to the Dhephu Doma Gompa also we can visit the base of Pika Himal at height 4865m.
Trek from Mu Gompa to Burgi Village (3,245m) : Camping
Trek from Burgi village to Chumling (2,390m) : Camping
Trek from Chumling to Philim (1,570m)
Trek from Philim to Dovan (1,080m)
Trek from Dovan to Soti Khola
Soti Khola to Kathmandu & Transfer to the hotel
Sightseeing around Kathmandu Valley
Transfer to the Tribhuvan International Airport for final departure
- Arrival & Departure: Airport - Hotel transfers – Airport (Pick Up and Drop).
- Hotel Accommodation In Kathmandu: 3 nights sharing twin bed room at hotel in Kathmandu on bed & breakfast Basis.
- Welcome Dinner: One Welcome Dinner in tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Office’s Staffs.
- Permit: All necessary paper works: Tsum Valley Trekking Permit, TIMS permit & conservation entry fee.
- Insurance: Insurance for all involved Nepalese staffs during the trek.
- Trekking Map: Tsum Valley Trekking map.
- Member transportation:
a. Land Transportation: Drive from Kathmandu – Arughat – Shoti Khola and while returning: from Shoti Khola - Kathmandu.
- Member Luggage: Up to 15 Kg per member for personal baggage during the trek carrying by porters.
- Lodging & Fooding: Food 3 meals a day (BDL; including tea and coffee) along with accessible accommodation at Hotel/Lodge/Tea house/Camp during the trek.
- Guide: A local government licensed Guide during the trek and in Kathmandu sight seeing.
- Porter: Porters (2 trekkers: 1 porter) during the trek.
- All Necessary equipment for Camping during the trek
- Staff Salary and allowance: All Nepalese staffs & porters daily wages, salary, equipment, foods & clothing.
- Sight Seeing: Sightseeing major world heritage sights around Kathmandu Valley [Pashupatinath Temple, Swoyambu (Monkey temple) and Kathmandu Durbar Square] by professional guide.
- Comprehensive Medical kit.
- Air Fare: International flight airfare (from and to Kathmandu).
- Nepal entry Visa fee: Nepali Visa fee US$ 40 per person for 30 days (to be applied for 60 days (USD$ 100).
- Lunch & Dinner: Lunch & dinner in during the stay in Kathmandu & Pokhara city (also in case of early return from Trekking than the scheduled itinerary).
- Extra night in Kathmandu: Extra nights accommodation in Kathmandu. In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from Trekking (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Insurance: Travel and high altitude insurance, accident, medical & emergency evacuation.
- Rescue Evacuation: Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation cost if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Medication, Medical Tests and Hospitalization costs.)
- Personal Expenses: Telephone, Internet, battery recharge, shower, Laundry, any Alcoholic beverages, Boiled water, beer, coke, and also Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears & Equipment.
- Internet Service: Internet facility during the trek in not included.
- $15 usd for extra porter per day (If extra porter demanded).
- Tips: Tips for Guide, porters and staffs.
- Extra: Any other services or activities, which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other item not listed in “Cost Includes” section.