All inclusive price0.00 USD
|Max. Altitude:||(5732m./18806ft.)||Walking Per Day:||Approximately 5-6hrs|
|Best Season:||Feb, Mar, Apr-Sep, Oct, Nov.||Group Size:||NA|
Yala Peak is a mountain in the Langtang area in Nepal. It is considered a trekking peak by the Nepal Mountaineering Association, and is a relatively simple, non-technical climb. The summit is renowned for being an excellent vantage point from which Shishapangma (8013m), the highest mountain wholly in Tibet, and the smallest of the 14 eight-thousanders, can be seen.
01. All land transportation as required in trekking and pick up from airport and drop to the airport in end.
02. Your food (Lunch,Dinner and breakfast) and accommodation during the trek. Your accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
03. National park permits and Trekking permits.
04. Peak Climbing Fees and permit.
05. Well equipped English speaking guide and support crews.
06. Food and accommodation for guide and a support crews ,their salary and insurance.
07. Climbing guide.
08. Emergency rescue service for you and Nepali staffs.
01. Your personal wedges and bar bills.
02. All kind of bottle drinks.
03. Your food in Kathmandu.
04. Trekking gears.
05. Climbing equipments.
06. Emergency rescue charge if in case…
07. Personal Insurance.
08. Tips to Nepali support crews.
01. Seat Harness
05. Ice Axe
09. Locked and unlucked Carabiner
10. Climbing boots
11. Pocket knife
12. Head lamp
15. Rain gear
16. Ice hammer
18. Halmet(Crash hat)
19. Sleeping bag.