6,119m / 20,070ft
4 - 6 HOURS
Hotel + Lodge + Tent
2 - 10 PAX
The three high passes trek Starts at Lukla (2828m/9278 feet) and follows the Dudh Koshi valley which climbs up to the Sherpa capital of Namche, a bustling bazaar that’s a junction for trekkers, the local Sherpa, and the expedition’s route to the mighty Mt. Everest. All along this part of the trail, its friendly Sherpa people, picturesque villages great variety of cultures and traditions, colorful festivals, and monasteries. We ascend to Lungden for the Renjo-La pass (5360m). Renjo la pass provides a lifetime memory of panoramic views of Everest and other Himalayan ranges. The Renjo-La Pass route is off the usual beaten track. An excursion to the fourth and fifth lakes would be an extra attraction in Gokyo Valley from where the views are great. The Ngozumpa Glacier is the largest in the Nepal Himalayas. The Gokyo Ri (5330m/17487 feet) is considered the best viewpoint in the entire Everest Region. After exploring this imaging place, we cross over the Chola-La pass (5420m) to go to Everest Base Camp. We also have a chance to visit Kalapather (5550m,) for a view of Mt. Everest and Everest base camp (5364m,) to see the Khumbu icefall. Kongma- La pass (5535m) is the highest pass in these three passes. The views are excellent from the top of Kongma La Pass. After a nice view from the Kongma-La top, the trail descends via Dingboche and Tengboche. We then trek down by making our way back down to Lukla.
The Lobuche peak consists of two different summits, East and West with heights of 6,119 m and 6,145 m respectively. A continuous ridge connects them but there is still a sharp gap and a considerable distance between them. The East Peak is recognized as a trekking peak, whereas the West is known as an Expedition Peak.
Lobuche being an attractive mountain offers various existing routes and also a potential for new ones. The dark triangle of its rocky East face rises over the moraines of the Khumbu Glacier to a spectacular skyline, forming the south ridge.
The peak of Lobuche East is reached by descending a marked notch and climbing steep snowy slopes to the top. On most occasions, the mountain is climbed on the summit ridge only as far as a subsidiary snow summit, southeast of the true peak and before the notch. This peak is identified as the false peak. Laurence Nielson and Ang Gyalzen Sherpa made the first ascent to Lobuche East on 25 April 1984 although there are possibilities that others have reached the summit before. But no records are available.
" We await to serve you our service and share our experience with you "
Arrival in Kathmandu & Transfer to the Hotel (1,400m)Hotel
Fly from Kathmandu – to Lukla and trek to Phakding (2,800m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,440m)B/L/DLodge
Acclimatization at Namche Bazaar: Hike to Khumjung ValleyB/L/DLodge
Trek from Namche Bazaar to Thame (3,820m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Thame to Murlung (4,210m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Murlung to Gokyo (4,790m) Via Renjo Pass (5,340m)B/L/DLodge
Acclimatization day: Hike from Gokyo to Gokyo Ri (5,300m) and back to the GokyoB/L/DLodge
Trek from Gokyo to Thagnak (4,750m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Thagnak to Zungla (4,620m) via Cho La Pass (5,330m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Zungla to Gorakshep (5,140m)B/L/DLodge
Early Morning Trek from Gorakshep to Kalapathar (5,550m) back to Gorakshep (take Lunch) – Gorakshep to EBC (5,364m) and Descend to Lobuche (4,910m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Lobuche to Lobuche High Camp (5,400m)B/L/DTent
High Camp to Lobuche Peak Summit (6,119m) and Back to the LobucheB/L/DLodge
Trek from Lobuche to Chhukung (4,730m) via Kongma la Pass (5,535m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Chhukung to Pangboche (3,930m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Pangboche to Namche BazaarB/L/DLodge
Trek from Namche Bazaar to LuklaB/L/DLodge
Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu & Transfer to the HotelB/LHotel
Sightseeing around Kathmandu ValleyBreakfastHotel
Transfer to the Tribhuvan International Airport for final DepartureBreakfast
- ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE : Airport - Hotel transfers – Airport (Pick Up and Drop), by private vehicle.
- HOTEL ACCOMMODATION IN KATHMANDU : 3 nights hotel in Kathmandu (4-star category) - single room on bed and breakfast plan.
- WELCOME DINNER : One Welcome Dinner in a tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Office Staff.
- CARGO CLEARANCE : Assistance for cargo clearance in Nepal’s Customs, clearance cost is subject to a charge.
- PERMIT : Expedition Royalty and a permit fee of Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA) to climb Lobuche Peak, Sagarmatha National Park, and Pasang Lhamu Rural Municipality entry permit and fee.
- GARBAGE MANAGEMENT : Stool Shipment Transfer & Garbage Deposit fees.
- INSURANCE : Medical & Emergency rescue Insurance for all involved Nepalese staff during the trek and expedition.
- MAP : Trekking and climbing map.
- DUFFLE BAG : One Seven Summit Treks’ Duffle Bag.
- MEMBER TRANSPORTATION : - (Domestic Flight) Fly from Kathmandu – Lukla and while returning Lukla - Kathmandu, as per itinerary.
- EXPEDITION STUFFS TRANSPORTATION : All necessary expedition equipment transportation for all Members and Staff from Kathmandu to Lukla (by air cargo) and Base camp (by Porters / Yak) – While returning: Base camp to Lukla (by porters / Yak) and Lukla to Kathmandu (by air cargo).
- MEMBER LUGGAGE : Up to 25 Kg per member as personal baggage during the trek to be carried by porters.
- FOOD AND LODGING : 3 meals a day (breakfast, lunch, and dinner; including tea and coffee) along with accessible accommodation at Hotel/Lodge/Tent during the trek and at the Basecamp.
- DRINKING : Per day 2 Liters of boiled water per member to carry on the thermos.
- PORTER : Porters per member up to the Base camp and from the Basecamp (both ways).
- HIGH ALTITUDE CLIMBING SHERPA : 1 veteran and government-licensed climbing Sherpa per member (1 Member: 1 Sherpa), during the entire climb from Basecamp to the summit and back.
- ASSISTANCE : Climbing Sherpa to assist in carrying your gear to the high camps.
- CLIMBING SHERPA SALARY & ALLOWANCE : Climbing Sherpa’s Salary, Equipment, Food, and Clothing.
- 19. OXYGEN BOTTLE (O2) : Oxygen bottles will be in stock at base camp in case of an emergency (with an appropriate charge).
- OXYGEN MASK & REGULATOR : 1 Set of Summit Oxygen masks will be in base camp in case of an emergency.
- HIGH CAMP SERVICE (INFRASTRUCTURE AND LOGISTICS) : High Altitude Tent, Lights, Necessary cooking EPI gas, cooking pot, High food for a member, Sherpa, and other crews. Group climbing gears, fixed and dynamic rope during the climbing period as required.
- HIGH ALTITUDE TENT : Members will share tents in high camps (2 members: 1 tent).
- WEATHER FORECAST : Weather forecast report during the entire expedition.
- GUIDE : Local government licensed Guide (English speaking) during the trek and sightseeing in Kathmandu valley.
- VALLEY SIGHTSEEING : Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley [Swoyambu (Monkey temple) and Kathmandu Durbar Square] by a professional guide.
- MEDICAL KIT : Comprehensive Medical kit for members and staff.
- CERTIFICATE : Lobuche Peak climbing certificate issued by NMA (after climbing Lobuche peak successfully).
- AIR FARE : International flight airfare (from and to Kathmandu).
- NEPAL ENTRY VISA FEE : Nepalese Visa fee is $50 USD for 30 Days.
- LUNCH & DINNER : Lunch & dinner during the stay in Kathmandu (also in case of early return from Trekking / Expedition than the scheduled itinerary).
- EXTRA NIGHTS IN KATHMANDU : Extra nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu. In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from Trekking / Expedition, or domestic flight cancellation (due to any other reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- INSURANCE POLICY : Insurance covering both medical and high-altitude evacuation costs (for the trip cancellation, interruption, high-altitude rescue & air evacuation, medical treatment, repatriation, etc.) *Mandatory
- PERSONAL EXPENSES : Telephone Calls, Internet, Toiletries, battery recharge, hot shower, laundry, soft drinks, beers, and any Alcoholic beverages (during the trek and in Kathmandu but we will have soft drinks for members at base camp).
- PERSONAL CLIMBING EQUIPMENT : Clothing, Packing Items, Bags, Personal Medical Kit, and all kinds of Personal Trekking / Climbing Gear.
- TOILETRIES : Soaps, shampoos, toilet and tissue papers, toothpaste, and other items used to keep yourself clean.
- FILMING : Special Filming, Camera, and Drone permit fee.
- INTERNET SERVICE : Not included during the trek and the expedition.
- SUMMIT BONUS : Summit bonus for climbing Sherpa - Minimum 300 USD.
- TIPS : Calculate some tips for the high camp and other staff– Minimum 100 USD.
- EXTRA : Any other services or activities, which are not mentioned in the itinerary and other items not listed in the “Cost Includes” section.