5 - 7 Hours
Hotel + Lodge + Tent
2 - 10 PAX
Mt. Annapurna is the tenth highest peak in the world with a height of 8091m located in the western zone of Nepal. Annapurna region is a protected region and it is the largest conservation area in Nepal. This area spans 7,639sq km. Within its vicinity, lies one of the most popular trekking areas of the world, the trek is comparatively short of 12-13 days depending upon your walking speed, however, the Annapurna Base Camp Trekking route offers an expedition to explore scenes of majestic mountains and be a part of overwhelmingly rich Gurung, agar a, nd Thakali culture and traditions. This is the most do trek in a lifetime.
Arrival in Kathmandu (1400m) & Transfer to the HotelBreakfastHotel
Sightseeing around Kathmandu ValleyB/DHotel
Fly from Kathmandu to Pokhara & transfer to the HotelB/L/DHotel
Drive from Pokhara to Tatopani (1,190m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Tatopani to Ghopte Odaar (3,110m)B/L/DTent
Trek from Ghopte Odaar to Phulbari (3,560m): crossing Hum KholaB/L/DTent
Trek from Phulbari to Annapurna I Basecamp (4,190m)B/L/DTent
Rest Day in Annapurna Basecamp (Acclimatization day)B/L/DTent
Trek from Basecamp to Ghopte OdaarB/L/DTent
Trek from Ghopte Odaar to TatopaniB/L/DLodge
Drive from Tatopani to PokharaB/LHotel
Sightseeing in PokharaBreakfastHotel
Fly from Pokhara to Kathmandu & transfer to the hotelBreakfastHotel
Transfer to the International Airport for final departureBreakfast
- AIRPORT PICK-UP & DROP : Airport - Hotel transfer – Airport (Pick Up and Drop).
- ACCOMMODATION IN KATHMANDU : 3 nights sharing a twin bedroom at the hotel (3-star category) in Kathmandu on a bed & breakfast basis.
- ACCOMMODATION IN POKHARA : 1-night sharing twin bedroom at the hotel (3-star category) in Pokhara on a bed & breakfast basis.
- WELCOME DINNER : One Welcome or Farewell Dinner in a tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Office’s Staff.
- PERMITS : All necessary paper works: Annapurna Conservation area permit, TIMS Card & conservation entry fee.
- STAFF INSURANCE : Insurance for all involved Nepalese staff during the trek.
- MAP : Annapurna Region Trekking map.
- MEMBER TRANSPORTATION : Air Transportation: (Domestic Flight) Fly from Pokhara – to Kathmandu, as per itinerary. Heli flight from Annapurna Basecamp to Kathmandu. Land Transportation: Drive from Pokhara to Tatopani.
- MEMBER LUGGAGE : Up to 15 Kg per member for personal baggage during the trek carried by porters.
- FOODS & LODGING : 3 meals a day (BDL; including tea and coffee) along with accessible accommodation sharing a twin bedroom at Hotel/Lodge during the trek.
- DRINKS : 2 liters of boiled water to carry on thermos per day per member.
- CAMPING EQUIPMENT : All necessary equipment during the camping period.
- CAMPING AT BASECAMP : 2 nights' stay at Basecamp at Tent (Camping).
- GUIDE : Local government-licensed Guide (English speaking) during the trek and sightseeing in Kathmandu valley.
- PORTER : Porters (2 trekkers: 1 porter) during the trek.
- STAFF SALARY & ALLOWANCE : All Nepalese staff & porter's daily wages, salary, equipment, food & clothing.
- VALLEY SIGHTSEEING : Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley [Pashupatinath Temple, Swoyambu (Monkey temple), and Kathmandu Durbar Square] by a professional guide.
- MEDICAL KIT : Comprehensive Medical kit.
- INTERNATIONAL AIRFARE : International flight airfare (from and to Kathmandu).
- NEPAL VISA FEES : Nepali Visa fee is US$ 40 per person for 30 days (to be applied for 60 days (USD$ 100).
- LUNCH & DINNER : Lunch & dinner during the stay in Kathmandu (also in case of early return from Trekking than the scheduled itinerary).
- EXTRA NIGHTS IN KATHMANDU & POKHARA : Extra nights' accommodation in Kathmandu & Pokhara. In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from Trekking (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- INSURANCE : Travel and high altitude insurance, accident, medical & emergency evacuation.
- RESCUE EVACUATION : Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation cost if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Medication, Medical Tests, and Hospitalization costs.)
- PERSONAL EXPENSES : Telephone calls, Internet, Toiletries, battery recharge, hot shower, laundry, soft drinks, beer, and any alcoholic beverages.
- PERSONAL EQUIPMENT : Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears, etc.
- TOILETRIES : Soaps, shampoos, toilet and tissue papers, toothpaste, and other items used to keep yourself clean.
- FILMING : Special Filming, Camera, and Drone permit fee.
- INTERNET SERVICE : Internet facility during the trek is not included.
- EXTRA PORTER : $25 USD for an extra porter per day (If an extra porter is demanded).
- TIPS : Tips for Guide, porters, and staff.
- EXTRA : Any other services or activities, which are not mentioned in the itinerary. Any other item not listed in the “Cost Includes” section.