Hotel + Lodge + Tent
Camp 2 is situated just above the Khumbu Icefall at an altitude of 6750m and is often used as a training ground or rest stop for climbers preparing to summit Mt. Everest and Mt. Lhotse. The camp provides a safe and accessible place to acclimatize to the higher altitude. Climbers have to cross Khumbu Icefall to reach Camp 2 from the base camp.
The Khumbu Icefall is a major obstacle that climbers face when attempting to reach the summit of Mount Everest. Located at an altitude of above 5,000 meters (16,404 feet) on the South Col Route, the Khumbu Icefall is a chaotic jumble of massive ice blocks and deep crevasses that constantly move and shift, making it a dangerous and unpredictable area to traverse.
Camp 2 serves as a rest stop in the acclimatization process, allowing climbers to adjust to the high altitude before proceeding to the more challenging sections of the route. The camp is equipped with tents, supplies, and other basic amenities to support the climbers as they prepare for the next phase of their ascent.
Arrival in Kathmandu & Transfer to the Hotel (1,400m)Hotel
Rest in Kathmandu, expedition briefing and PreparationB/DHotel
Fly from Kathmandu – Lukla, and trek to Phakding (2,800m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,440m)B/L/DLodge
Acclimatization at Namche Bazaar (rest day)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Namche Bazzar to Dibuche (3,870m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Dibuche (3,870m) to Dingboche (4,243m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Dingboche to Lobuche (4,930m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Lobuche to Everest Base Camp (5,364m)B/L/DTent
Acclimatization at Basecamp (rest day)B/L/DTent
Acclimatization/Ice Wall Training at Basecamp (rest day)B/L/DTent
Puja ceremony at BasecampB/L/DTent
Final preparation/Training at BasecampB/L/DTent
Ascent from Basecamp to Camp 1 (Overnight)Full BoardTent
Ascent from Camp 1 to Camp 2 (Overnight)Full BoardTent
Descent from Camp 2 to BasecampFull BoardTent
Contingency/Reserve Day due to Bad Weather (5 extra days are required if you want to ascent to Camp 2 again)B/L/DTent
Trek from Base Camp to Pheriche (4,371m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Pheriche to Namche BazaarB/L/DLodge
Trek from Namche Bazaar to LuklaB/L/DLodge
Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu & transfer to HotelBreakfastHotel
Leisure day in Kathmandu CityBreakfastHotel
Transfer to International Airport for final departureBreakfast
- ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE : Airport - Hotel transfers – Airport (Pick Up and Drop), by private vehicle.
- HOTEL ACCOMMODATION IN KATHMANDU : 4 nights hotel in Kathmandu (4-star category) - single room on bed and breakfast plan.
- WELCOME DINNER : One Welcome Dinner in a tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Office Staff.
- CARGO CLEARANCE : Assistance for cargo clearance in Nepal’s Customs, clearance cost is subject to a charge.
- PERMIT : Expedition Royalty and a permit fee of Nepal Government for Mt. Nuptse, Sagarmatha National Park, and Pasang Lhamu Rural Municipality entry permit and fee.
- ICEFALL FEE : Khumbu Icefall climbing charge to (SPCC) Sagarmatha Pollution Control Committee.
- LIAISON OFFICER : 1 Government Liaison officer with full equipment, salary, and accommodation.
- GARBAGE MANAGEMENT : Stool Shipment Transfer & Garbage Deposit fees.
- INSURANCE : Medical & Emergency rescue Insurance for all involved Nepalese staff during the trek and expedition.
- MAP : Trekking and climbing map.
- DUFFLE BAG : One Seven Summit Treks’ Duffle Bag.
- MEMBER TRANSPORTATION : - (Domestic Flight) Fly from Kathmandu – Lukla and while returning Lukla - Kathmandu, as per itinerary.
- EXPEDITION STUFFS TRANSPORTATION : All necessary expedition equipment transportation for all Members and Staff from Kathmandu to Lukla (by air cargo) and Base camp (by Porters / Yak) – While returning: Base camp to Lukla (by porters / Yak) and Lukla to Kathmandu (by air cargo). Based on the condition, different transportation variants may adopt.
- MEMBER LUGGAGE : Up to 60 Kg per member for personal baggage during the trek to be carried by porters or Yaks.
- FOOD AND LODGING : 3 meals a day (breakfast, lunch, and dinner; including tea and coffee) along with accessible accommodation at Hotel/Lodge during the trek and at the Basecamp. Hygienic and fresh green vegetables, fresh meat, fruits, soft drinks, and juice will be served regularly during the entire expedition using helicopter flights. Well-managed base camp set up for members & Staff.
- PORTER : Porters per member up to the basecamp and from the basecamp (both ways).
- BASE CAMP STAFF : Experienced and well-trained Base Camp Cook & kitchen Helpers as required.
- STAFF SALARY AND ALLOWANCE : All Nepalese staff & porter’s daily wages, salary, equipment, food & clothing.
- BASE CAMP TENT : Each member will have an individual box tent in Base Camp.
- BASE CAMP EQUIPMENT : Single Tent, foam mattresses and pillow per member, 1 Dinning Tent, 1 Kitchen Tent, 1 Communication tent, 1 Toilet & 1 Shower Tent, 1 Staffs Tent, 1 Tent for Nepalese base camp staff, Store tent, Tables & chairs & all necessary cooking gears.
- HEATER : Heater at base camp in each Dining and other necessary camps.
- SOLAR/GENERATOR/LIGHT : 1 Solar panel and Generator for lights at base camp, for battery charges, laptop, and other electronic devices.
- MEDICAL CHECKUP : Medical checkup of each climber at the base camp before going to a higher altitude.
- BAKERY AND BAR AT BASE CAMP : Bakery and bar for the team members of Seven Summit Treks.
- TRAINING : Oxygen, Mask Regulator, Ice wall, and Ladder training at basecamp by UIAGM Gide.
- HIGH ALTITUDE CLIMBING SHERPA : 1 veteran and government-licensed climbing Sherpa per member (1 Member: 1 Sherpa), during the entire climb from Basecamp to the summit and back, and on each rotation.
- ASSISTANCE : Climbing Sherpa to assist in carrying your gear to the high camps.
- CLIMBING SHERPA SALARY & ALLOWANCE : Climbing Sherpa Salary, Equipment, Food, and Clothing.
- BONUS : Carry Bonus of Sherpas and Route Fixing Charges.
- OXYGEN BOTTLE (O2) : Oxygen bottles will be in stock at basecamp and higher camp in case of an emergency (with an appropriate charge).
- OXYGEN MASK & REGULATOR : 1 Set of Summit Oxygen masks & regulators will be at basecamp and higher camp in case of emergency.
- HIGH CAMP SERVICE (INFRASTRUCTURE AND LOGISTICS) : High Altitude Tent, Necessary cooking EPI gas, cooking pot, High food for a member, Sherpa, and other crews at (C1) and (C2). Group climbing gears, fixed and dynamic rope during the climbing period as required.
- HIGH CAMP KITCHEN AND DINING : SST will have one cook, kitchen, and dining tents in Camp I and Camp II.
- HIGH ALTITUDE TENT : Members will share tents in high camps (2 members: 1 tent).
- ROPE FIXING TEAM : The Team of Sagarmatha Pollution Control Committee (SPCC) will fix the Route to Camp 2 (No Extra Charge Will Be Applied to Members).
- SATELLITE PHONE : Satellite Phone for emergency communication carried by Sherpa, also available for members (SUBJECT TO A CHARGE).
- WALKIE-TALKIE : Walkie–Talkie for communicating from Base Camp to Mountain and Mountain to Base Camp.
- PERMITS : Satellite Phone/walkie-talkie permit for all members and staff.
- INTERNET SERVICE : Internet facility (1 Mbps) will be available at the Base Camp (subject to a charge).
- WEATHER FORECAST : Weather forecast report regularly from Meteotest, Bern (Switzerland) during the entire expedition.
- MEDICAL KIT : Comprehensive Medical kit for members and staff.
- AIR FARE : International flight airfare (from and to Kathmandu).
- NEPAL ENTRY VISA FEE : Nepalese Visa fee is $125 USD for 90 Days.
- LUNCH & DINNER : Lunch & dinner during the stay in Kathmandu (also in case of early return from Trekking / Expedition than the scheduled itinerary).
- EXTRA NIGHTS IN KATHMANDU : Extra nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu. In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from Trekking / Expedition, or domestic flight cancellation (due to any other reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- INSURANCE POLICY : Insurance covering both medical and high-altitude evacuation costs (for the trip cancellation, interruption, high-altitude rescue & air evacuation, medical treatment, repatriation, etc.) *Mandatory
- PERSONAL EXPENSES : Telephone Calls, Internet, Toiletries, battery recharge, hot shower, laundry, soft drinks, beers, and any Alcoholic beverages (during the trek and in Kathmandu but we will have soft drinks for members at base camp).
- PERSONAL CLIMBING EQUIPMENT : Clothing, Packing Items, Bags, Personal Medical Kit, and all kinds of Personal Trekking / Climbing Gear.
- TOILETRIES : Soaps, shampoos, toilet and tissue papers, toothpaste, and other items used to keep yourself clean.
- FILMING : Special Filming, Camera, and Drone permit fee.
- INTERNET SERVICE : Not included during the trek.
- SHERPA BONUS : Bonus for climbing Sherpa- Minimum 800 USD.
- TIPS : Calculate some tips for basecamp and high camp staff – Minimum 400 USD.
- EXTRA : Any other services or activities, which are not mentioned in the itinerary and not listed in the “Cost Includes” section.
Start Date- 2023-04-07
|Booking Open||Group Size 15 PAX||Inquire Now Book Now|