5,143m / 16,873ft
5 - 7 Hours
Hotel + Lodge + Tent
2 - 15 PAX
Kangchenjunga (8,586m) is the third highest peak in the World. This is one of the unexplored and virgin trekking routes located in the eastern part of Nepal. Trekking in Kanchenjunga is a pleasing trail that offers us wonderful snow-capped mountains, a landscape, and an exotic scenic view of the Himalayas. You can enjoy different types of small and high snowy peaks above 8,000 m and below 8,000m popular peaks such as Mt. Everest (8,848m), Mt. Makalu (8,201m), and Mt. Lhotse (8,516m), etc.
Kanchenjunga Trekking route can be used from Nepal and Sikkim side too, where we can find many mysterious stories concerning Himalayan Yeti, the abdominal snowman is believed to be found in this region. Kanchenjunga trek is a special and unforgettable destination for the trekkers because of its landscape, and amazing topography of the land. We can see massive wildlife during the trekking such as snow Leopard, Musk deer, Red Panda many more. Kanchenjunga Trekking trail has more exciting and challenging daredevil and popular organizing trip to situated in the Kanchenjunga Conservation Area which is spread over 2,035m sq. km from enriching in wildlife diversities also many threatened species of birds such as Impedance Pheasant, Red-Billed Blue Magpie, Shy Dragon, Amphibian and Mammals are found in this region and preserved including Snow-leopard, Himalayan Black Bear, Musk Deer, Red Panda, etc. While, passing along this trekking trail will provide us to observe the remarkable valleys with an amazing culture, traditions of the local inhabitants, magnificent views of the frozen lake crystal clear stream, Okthan glacier, an amazing ascend of Rathong and Kabru glacial excursion around Ramche, etc. are the best point view of the Kanchenjunga trekking trail.
Arrival in Kathmandu (1400m) & Transfer to the HotelBreakfastHotel
Preparation and briefing of the TripB/DHotel
Fly from Kathmandu to Bhadrapur and Drive to Illam (1,205m)B/L/DLodge
Drive to Taplejung and trek to Mitlung (921m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Mitlung to Chirwa (1,270m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Chhirwa to Sekathum (1,660m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Sekathum to Amjilosa (2,308m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Amjilosa to Gyabla (2,730m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Gyabla to Ghunsa (3,550m)B/L/DLodge
Acclimatization at Ghunsa (Rest day)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Ghunsa to Khambachen (4,050m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Khambachen to Lhonak (4,780m)B/L/DTent
Hike to the Pangpema viewpoint (5,388m) and back to LhonakB/L/DTent
Trek from Lhonak to GhunsaB/L/DLodge
Trek from Ghunsa to Sele La Base Camp (4,200m)B/L/DTent
Trek from Sere La to Tseram (3,870m) via crossing High passB/L/DTent
Trek from Tseram to Ramche (4,580m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Tseram to Oktang Temple and return to TseramB/L/DTent
Trek from Cheram to Tortong (2,995m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Tortong to Yamphudin (2,080m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Yamphudin to KhewangB/L/DLodge
Trek from Khewang to KhandenbaB/L/DLodge
Drive from Khandenba to Bhadrapur & Transfer to the Hotel: via PhidimB/L/DHotel
Fly from Bhadrapur to Kathmandu & Transfer to the HotelB/LHotel
Sightseeing around Kathmandu ValleyBreakfastHotel
Transfer to International Airport for final departureBreakfast
- AIRPORT PICK-UP & DROP : Airport - Hotel transfer – Airport (Pick Up and Drop).
- ACCOMMODATION IN KATHMANDU : 4 nights sharing a twin bedroom at the hotel (3 Star category) in Kathmandu on a bed & breakfast basis.
- ACCOMMODATION IN BHADRAPUR : 1-night hotel in Kathmandu with sharing a twin bedroom.
- WELCOME DINNER : One Welcome Dinner in a tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Office Staff.
- PERMITS : All necessary paper works: Trekking Permits, TIMS permits & Kangchenjung conservation area entry fee.
- RESTRICTED AREA PERMIT : Permit from Immigration Department to enter the Restricted Area.
- STAFF INSURANCE : Insurance for all involved Nepalese staff during the trek.
- MAP : Kanchenjunga Circuit Trekking map.
- MEMBER TRANSPORTATION : Transportation:(Domestic Flight): Fly from Kathmandu – to Bhadrapur and drive from Bhadrapur up to Taplejung (by Jeep). While returning Drive from Khadenba up to Bhadrapur and from Bhadrapur Fly to Kathmandu, as per itinerary.
- MEMBER LUGGAGE : Up to 15 Kg of personal baggage per member during the trek carrying by porters.
- FOODS & LODGING : 3 meals a day (BLD; including tea and coffee) along with accessible accommodation sharing a twin bedroom at Hotel/Lodge/Tent during the trek.
- GUIDE : A local government licensed Guide during the trek and in Kathmandu sightseeing.
- PORTER : Porters (2 trekkers: 1 porter) during the trek.
- CAMPING EQUIPMENT : All Necessary equipment for camping during the trek.
- STAFF SALARY & ALLOWANCE : All Nepalese staff & porter’s daily wages, salary, equipment, food & clothing.
- SIGHTSEEING IN KATHMANDU : Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley [Swoyambu (Monkey temple) and Kathmandu Durbar Square] by a professional guide.
- MEDICAL KIT : Comprehensive Medical kit.
- INTERNATIONAL AIRFARE : International flight airfare (from and to Kathmandu).
- NEPAL VISA FEES : Nepali Visa fee is $60 USD per person for 30 days and to be applied for 60 days is $120 USD.
- LUNCH & DINNER : Lunch & dinner during the stay in Kathmandu (also in case of early return from Trekking / Expedition than the scheduled itinerary).
- EXTRA NIGHTS IN KATHMANDU : Extra nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu. In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from Trekking / Expedition (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- INSURANCE : Travel and high altitude insurance, accident, helicopter medical & emergency evacuation. *Mandatory
- RESCUE EVACUATION : Medical and emergency rescue evacuation costs if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Helicopter, Medication, Medical Tests, and Hospitalization costs.)
- PERSONAL EXPENSES : Telephone, Internet, Toiletries, battery recharge, hot shower, laundry, any Alcoholic beverages (during the trek and in Kathmandu but we will serve soft drinks for members in base camp).
- PERSONAL EQUIPMENT : Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking /Climbing Gears.
- TOILETRIES : Soaps, shampoos, toilet and tissue papers, toothpaste, and other items used to keep yourself clean.
- FILMING : Special Filming, Camera, and Drone permit fee.
- INTERNET SERVICE : Not included during the trek.
- EXTRA PORTER : USD 35 USD for an extra porter per day (If an extra porter is demanded).
- TIPS : Tips for Basecamp and other staff.
- EXTRA : Any other services or activities not mentioned in the itinerary. Any other item not listed in the “Cost Includes” section.