6249m / 20,502ft
5 - 6 Hours
Hotel + Lodge + Tent
2 - 15 PAX
Larke Peak Climbing in the Manaslu region is even newly opened by the Nepal government for the trekkers. Manaslu has still its natural amazing beauty that every trekker can have the maximum satisfaction of nature's paradise here. Tamang and Sherpa communities’ diverse cultures and traditions make the journey fascinating and ever memorable.
This trek initiates from Gorkha along with Larke pass (5420m) and prorogues finally Besisahar. Trekking around Manaslu rewards you with an excellent opportunity to experience the exceptionally unvisited region of Nepal. Larke Peak Climbing and Manaslu trekking region of Nepal receives a few trekkers, which makes your visit here more interesting and exotic. Manaslu trekking has been open for travelers since 1991 and it provides spectacular beauties along the border of Nepal and Tibet organized trekking in groups and special permits are required to get entry into this region.
Arrival in Kathmandu(1400m) & transfer to the hotelB/DHotel
Drive from Kathmandu to Arughat (606m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Arughat to Lobu Beshi (880m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Lobu Beshi to Dovan (1080m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Dovan to Jagat (1,400m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Jagat to Ekle Bhatti (1,600m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Ekle Bhatti to Bihi Phedi (2,050m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Bihi to Lhee Gaon (2.,910m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Lhee Gaon to Sama Gaon (3,541m)B/L/DLodge
Acclimatization at Sama Gaon (Rest day)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Sama Gaon to Samdo (3,872m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Samdo to Larke Peak Basecamp (4,800m)B/L/DTent
Acclimatization at the Basecamp (Rest day)B/L/DTent
Basecamp to Summit Larke peak (6,249m) and Descend down to Bhimthang (3,720m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Bhimthang to Tilije (2,300m)B/L/DLodge
Drive from Tilije to Kathmandu Via Besi Shahar (760m) & Transfer to the HotelB/LHotel
Leisure day in KathmanduBreakfastHotel
Transfer to the Tribhuvan International Airport for final departureBreakfast
- AIRPORT PICK-UP & DROP : Airport - Hotel transfers – Airport (Pick Up and Drop).
- ACCOMMODATION IN KATHMANDU : 3 nights hotel in Kathmandu on bed & breakfast Basis-Twin Bed Room.
- WELCOME DINNER : One Welcome Dinner in a tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Office’s Staff.
- PERMITS : Expedition Royalty and permit of Nepal Government to climb Larke Peak, TIMS Card, Manaslu, and Annapurna conservation area entry permit & fee.
- STAFF INSURANCE : Medical & Emergency rescue Insurance for all involved Nepalese staff during the trek and climbing.
- MAP : Trekking and climbing map.
- MEMBER TRANSPORTATION : Land Transportation: Drive from Kathmandu – to Arughat and While returning Drive from Besi Shahar to Kathmandu, as per itinerary.
- CLIMBING STUFFS TRANSPORTATION : Necessary all equipment Transportation for all Members and Staffs from Kathmandu to Arughat (Drive) and to Base camp (by Porters / Mule) – While returning: Base camp to Besi Shahar (by porters / Mule) and Besi Shahar to Kathmandu (Drive).
- MEMBER LUGGAGE : Up to 30 Kg per member for personal baggage during the trek carried by porter or Mule.
- FOODS & LODGING : Food 3 meals a day (BDL; including tea and coffee) along with accessible accommodation at Hotel/Lodge/Tea house/Camp during the trek and BC. Well-managed base camp set up for members & Staffs.
- CAMPING EQUIPMENT : All Necessary equipment for Camping during the trek.
- PORTERS : Porters up to Base camp from Arughat & Porter’s return from Base camp to Besi Sahar.
- BASE CAMP STAFF : Experienced and well-trained Base camp Cook & kitchen Helpers as required.
- STAFF SALARY & ALLOWANCE : All Nepalese staff & porter’s daily wages, equipment, food & clothing.
- BASE CAMP TENT : Each member will have an individual Yak Mountain or Kailas tent in Base Camp.
- BASE CAMP EQUIPMENT : All camping equipment such as a dining tent with table and chairs, Kitchen Tent, Toilet Tent, & all necessary cooking gear.
- LIGHT : Necessary light at Dinning tent and Kitchen tent.
- HIGH ALTITUDE CLIMBING SHERPA : Veteran and Government Licensed Climbing Guide.
- CLIMBING SHERPA SALARY & ALLOWANCE : Climbing Sherpa Salary, Equipment, Food, and Clothing.
- OXYGEN BOTTLE (O2) : Oxygen bottles will be in stock at base camp in case of an emergency (with appropriate charge).
- OXYGEN MASK & REGULATOR : 1 Set of Summit Oxygen masks will be in base camp in case of an emergency.
- HIGH CAMP SERVICE IF NEEDED : Necessary cooking gas, cooking pot for the member, high altitude tent (sharing basis), high food for the member, all climbing and cooking crew. Group climbing gears, and fixed and dynamic rope during the climbing period as required.
- WALKIE-TALKIE : Walkie–Talkie for communicating from Base Camp to Mountain and Mountain to Base Camp.
- WALKIE-TALKIE PEMIT : Satellite Phone/walkie-talkie permit for all members and staff.
- MEDICAL KIT : Comprehensive Medical kit.
- SUMMIT CERTIFICATE : Larke Peak climbing certificate issued by Nepal Mountaineering Association (after climbing Larke Peak successfully).
- INTERNATIONAL AIRFARE : International flight airfare (from and to Kathmandu).
- NEPAL VISA FEES : Nepali Visa fee US$ 60 per person for 30 days (to be applied for 60 days (USD$ 120).
- LUNCH & DINNER : Lunch & dinner during the stay in Kathmandu (also in case of early return from Trekking / Expedition than the scheduled itinerary).
- EXTRA NIGHTS IN KATHMANDU : Extra nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu. In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from Trekking / Expedition (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- INSURANCE : Travel and high-altitude insurance, accident, helicopter medical & emergency evacuation. *Mandatory
- RESCUE EVACUATION : Medical and emergency rescue evacuation costs if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Helicopter, Medication, Medical Tests, and Hospitalization costs.)
- PERSONAL EXPENSES : Telephone Calls, Internet, Toiletries, battery recharge, hot shower, laundry, soft drinks, beers, and any Alcoholic beverages (during the trek and in Kathmandu but we will serve soft drinks for members at the base camp).
- PERSONAL EQUIPMENT : Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking /Climbing Gears.
- TOILETRIES : Soaps, shampoos, toilet and tissue papers, toothpaste, and other items used to keep yourself clean.
- FILMING : Special Filming, Camera, and Drone permit fee.
- INTERNET SERVICE : Internet Service during the trip.
- SUMMIT BONUS : Summit bonus for climbing Sherpa.
- TIPS : Tips for basecamp and other staff.
- EXTRA PORTER : $25 USD per day for each extra porter (in demand of extra porter).
- EXTRA : Any other services or activities, which are not mentioned in the itinerary. Any other item not listed in “Cost Includes” Section.