Mardi Himal Trek presents an overwhelming and picturesque adventure to Mardi Himal, where you will be completely soaked with the views of snowcapped peaks, green rolling hills, and walking into a pristine forest of lovely rhododendron-magnolia-pines and oak tree lines.
Mardi Himal Trek where you will be walking on high ridges with constant grandeur views of Annapurna Himalaya and Dhaulagiri towards the west and Manaslu mountain range in the east with towering South Face of Mt. Machhapuchare ‘Fish Tail’ and Mardi Himal trekking in Himalaya. Mardi Himal Trek is a moderate to adventurous trip without the problem of getting AMS (Acute Mountain Sickness), where our itinerary days are flexible with ample time to get acclimatize and enjoy the surrounding views.
From High Camp (3700m) you can climb up to Mardi Himal Base Camp in about 3-4 hours, which offers spectacular close-up views of the entire Annapurna Range. There are simple guesthouses and homestays along the entire route.
Arrival in Kathmandu (1400m) & Transfer to the HotelB/DHotel
Drive / Fly to Pokhara & transfer to the Hotel (820m)B/LHotel
Drive to Kande and Trek to Pitam Deurali (2,100m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Pitam Deurali to Forest Camp (2,500m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Forest Camp to Low Camp (2,990m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Low Camp to High Camp (3,580m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from High Camp to Madri Himal Basecamp (4,500m) and Back to High CampB/L/DLodge
Trek from High to Siding Village (1,700m) via Low CampB/L/DLodgeLodge
Drive from Siding to Pokhara & transfer to the HotelB/LHotel
Drive / Fly from Pokhara to Kathmandu & Transfer to the HotelB/LHotel
Sightseeing around Kathmandu ValleyBreakfastHotel
Transfer to the International Airport for final departureBreakfast
- AIRPORT PICK-UP & DROP : Airport - Hotel transfer – Airport (Pick Up and Drop).
- ACCOMMODATION IN KATHMANDU : 3 nights sharing twin bedroom at the hotel (3-star category) in Kathmandu – Sharing twin Bedroom on BB Plan.
- ACCOMMODATION IN POKHARA : 2 nights sharing a twin bedroom at the hotel (3-star category) in Pokhara on a bed & breakfast basis.
- WELCOME DINNER : One Welcome Dinner in a tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Office’s Staff.
- PERMITS : All necessary paper works: Annapurna Conservation area permit, TIMS Card & conservation entry fee.
- STAFF INSURANCE : Insurance for all involved Nepalese staff during the trek.
- MAP : Annapurna Region Trekking map.
- MEMBER TRANSPORTATION : Air Transportation: (Domestic Flight) Fly from Kathmandu – to Pokhara and while returning Pokhara – to Kathmandu, as per itinerary. Land Transportation: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara and while returning Pokhara to Kathmandu (by tourist vehicles).
- DRIVE BY PRIVATE/TOURIST VEHICLE : Pokhara – Kande and while returning drive to Pokhara from Siding Village.
- MEMBER LUGGAGE : Up to 15 Kg per member for personal baggage during the trek carrying by porters.
- FOODS & LODGING : Food 3 meals a day (BLD; including tea and coffee) along with accessible accommodation at Hotel/Lodge during the trek.
- DRINKS : 2 liters of boiled water to carry on thermos per day per member.
- GUIDE : Local government-licensed Guide (English speaking) during the trek and sight-seeing in Kathmandu valley.
- PORTER : Porters (2 trekkers: 1 porter) during the trek.
- STAFF SALARY & ALLOWANCE : All Nepalese staff & porter’s daily wages, salary, equipment, food & clothing.
- VALLEY SIGHTSEEING : Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley [ Swoyambu (Monkey temple) and Kathmandu Durbar Square] by a professional guide.
- MEDICAL KIT : Comprehensive Medical kit.
- INTERNATIONAL AIRFARE : International flight airfare (from and to Kathmandu).
- NEPAL VISA FEES : Nepali Visa fee is US$ 40 per person for 30 days (to be applied for 60 days (USD$ 100).
- LUNCH & DINNER : Lunch & dinner during the stay in Kathmandu & Pokhara (also in case of early return from Trekking than the scheduled itinerary).
- EXTRA NIGHTS IN KATHMANDU & POKHARA : Extra nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu & Pokhara. In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from Trekking (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- INSURANCE : Travel and high altitude insurance, accident, medical & emergency evacuation.
- RESCUE EVACUATION : Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation cost if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Medication, Medical Tests, and Hospitalization costs.)
- PERSONAL EXPENSES : Telephone calls, Internet, Toiletries, battery recharge, hot shower, laundry, soft drinks, beer, and any alcoholic beverages.
- PERSONAL EQUIPMENT : Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears, etc.
- TOILETRIES : Soaps, shampoos, toilet and tissue papers, toothpaste, and other items used to keep yourself clean.
- FILMING : Special Filming, Camera, and Drone permit fee.
- INTERNET SERVICE : Internet facility during the trek is not included.
- EXTRA PORTER : $20 USD for an extra porter per day (If an extra porter is demanded).
- TIPS : Tips for Guide, porters, and staff.
- EXTRA : Any other services or activities not mentioned in the itinerary. Any other item not listed in the “Cost Includes” section.
Highlight Of Trip
Highlight Of Trip
- Relatively easy trek
- Up-close view of Mt. Fishtail