7,246m / 23,773ft
5 - 7 Hours
Hotel + Lodge + Tent
2 - 15 PAX
Mt. Putha Hiunchuli is one of the most beautiful mountains compared to the other 7000m. high peaks of Nepal lie at the westernmost peak of the Dhaulagiri range and are sometimes referred to as Dhaulagiri VII. It was first climbed in 1954 by Jimmy Roberts, a legendary explorer, and climber. The Mt. Dhaulagiri range is made up of some of the world's most impressive peaks. In this range, to the west of Annapurna South of Ganesh Himal, lies a long ridge at the end of which stands the serene Putha Hiunchuli. This mountain is the last 7000m. marking the end of the snow-capped range. Our trek begins from Juphal -Dunai, which is about a week's walk away from the German Base Camp situated at an altitude of 4,525m. The landscape during the approach walk is as enchanting as it is unique a mineral world made of high cliffs and deep canyons.
According to the book ‘High Asia’, Jimmy Roberts did a reconnaissance of the Dhaulagiri massif in 1954. During the trip, he and Ang Nyima climbed Putha Hinchuli 7246m. (alias Dhaulagiri VII) via its northeast face. It appeared from the map that this face is most accessible from the Kaya Khola, a side-stream of the Barbung Khola which is direct across the valley from Kakkot. This mountain offers those climbers who like to climb 7000m. Mountain in Nepal to have experience technically and physically to get over 8000m. Mountains summit in the day to come.
Arrival in Kathmandu (1400m) & Transfer to the HotelBreakfastHotel
Rest in Kathmandu: Expedition Briefing and PreparationB/DHotel
Fly from Kathmandu to NepalgunjB/L/DHotel
Fly from Nepalgunj Airport to Juphal Airport (2,470m) and Trek to Dunai (2,150m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Dunai to Tarakot (2,537m)B/L/DTent
Trek from Tarakot to Musi Khola (2,875m)B/L/DTent
Trek from Musi Khola to Kagkot (3,200m)B/L/DTent
Acclimatization at Kagkot (Rest day)B/L/DTent
Trek from Kagkot to Panjing (4,200m)B/L/DTent
Acclimatization at Panjing (Rest Day)B/L/DTent
Trek from Panjing to German Basecamp (4,500m)B/L/DTent
Trek from German basecamp to Putha Hiuchuli Basecamp (4,910m)B/L/DTent
Climbing Period [Basecamp - Summit (7,246m) - Basecamp]B/L/DTent
Trek from Basecamp to KagkotB/L/DTent
Trek from Kagkot to Lashicap (2775m)B/L/DTent
Trek from Lashicap (2775m) to DunaiB/L/DLodge
Trek from Dunai to JuphalB/L/DLodge
Fly from Juphal to NepalgunjB/L/DHotel
Fly from Nepalgunj to Kathmandu & transfer to the hotelB/L/DHotel
Leisure day in Kathmandu CityB/DHotel
Transfer to the Tribhuvan International Airport for final departureBreakfast
- AIRPORT PICK-UP & DROP : Airport - Hotel transfer – Airport (Pick Up and Drop).
- ACCOMMODATION IN KATHMANDU : 4 nights hotel (3-star category) in Kathmandu on a BB plan sharing basis (Twin Bed Room).
- ACCOMMODATION IN NEPALGUNJ : 2 nights hotel (3 – star category) in Nepalgunj on full board plan.
- WELCOME DINNER : One Welcome Dinner in a tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Office Staff.
- CARGO CLEARANCE : Assistance for cargo clearance in Nepal’s Custom Department, clearance cost is subject to a charge. *before the expedition.
- PERMIT : Expedition Royalty and permit of Nepal Government to climb Mt. Putha Hiunchuli, Restriction area permit, conservation area entry permits & fee.
- LIAISON OFFICER : 1 Government Liaison officer with full equipment, salary, and accommodation.
- GARBAGE DEPOSIT : Garbage Deposit fees.
- STAFF INSURANCE : Medical & Emergency rescue Insurance for all involved Nepalese staff during the trek and expedition.
- MAP : Trekking and Expedition map.
- MEMBER TRANSPORTATION : Air Transportation: Domestic flight from Kathmandu to Nepaljung and another flight from Nepaljung to Juphal Airport. While returning: Flight from Juphal - Nepaljung - to Kathmandu, as per Itinerary.
- EXPEDITION STUFFS TRANSPORTATION : Necessary all equipment Transportation for all Members and Staffs from Kathmandu to Juphal (by jeep) and Base camp (by Porters/donkey) – While returning: Base camp to Juphal (by porters/donkey) and Kathmandu (by Jeep).
- MEMBER LUGGAGE : Up to 60 Kg of personal baggage per member during the trek carried by porter or Yak.
- FOODS & LODGING : 3 meals a day (BLD; including tea and coffee) along with accessible accommodation at Hotel/Lodge/Tea house/Camp during the trek and Basecamp. Well-managed base camp set up for members & Staffs.
- PORTER : Porters per member up to Base camp from Juphal & Porters return from Base camp to Juphal.
- CAMPING EQUIPMENT : All Necessary equipment for Camping during the trek.
- BASE CAMP STAFF : Experienced and well-trained Base Camp Cook & kitchen Helpers as required.
- STAFF SALARY & ALLOWANCE : All Nepalese staff & porter’s daily wages, equipment, food & clothing.
- BASE CAMP TENT : Each member will have an individual Yak Mountain or Breathless tent in Base Camp.
- BASE CAMP EQUIPMENT : At Base camp: foam mattresses and pillow per member, 1 Dinning Tent, 1 Kitchen Tent, 1 Communication tent, 1 Toilet & 1 Shower Tent, 1 Staffs Tent, 1 Tent for Nepalese base camp staff, Store tents, Tables & chairs & all necessary cooking gears.
- HEATER : Heater for base camp in each Dining and other necessary camps.
- SOLAR/GENERATOR/LIGHT : 1 Solar panel or Generator for battery charge and light at base camp for use.
- HIGH ALTITUDE CLIMBING SHERPA : 1 veteran and Government Licensed Sherpa per member. (1 Member:1 Sherpa).
- CLIMBING SHERPA SALARY & ALLOWANCE : Climbing Sherpa Salary, Equipment, Food, and Clothes.
- OXYGEN BOTTLE (O2) : Oxygen bottles will be in stock at base camp in case of an emergency (with appropriate charge).
- OXYGEN MASK & REGULATOR : Sets of Summit Oxygen mask & regulator will be in base camp in case of an emergency.
- HIGH CAMP SERVICE : High Altitude Tent, Necessary cooking EPI gas, cooking pot for a member, High food for a member, Sherpa, all climbing staff in (C1) (C2) and (C3). Group climbing gears, and fixed and dynamic rope during the climbing period as required.
- ROPE FIXING : Experienced team of Sherpa will fix the rope to the summit. (No extra cost for members).
- SATELLITE PHONE : Satellite Phone for emergency communication carried by Sherpa, also available for members with appropriate charge.
- WALKIE-TALKIE : Walkie–Talkie for communicating from Base Camp to Mountain and Mountain to Base Camp.
- WALKIE-TALKIE PEMIT : Satellite Phone / Walkie-talkie permit for all members and staff.
- WEATHER FORECAST : Weather forecast report during the entire expedition.
- MEDICAL KIT : Comprehensive Medical kit.
- SUMMIT CERTIFICATE : Mt. Putha Hiuchuli climbing certificate issued by MoCTCA (after climbing Putha Hiuchuli successfully).
- INTERNATIONAL AIRFARE : International flight airfare (from and to Kathmandu).
- NEPAL VISA FEES : Nepali Visa fee is $60 USD per person for 30 days (to be applied for 60 days is $120 USD).
- LUNCH & DINNER : Lunch & dinner during the stay in Kathmandu (also in case of early return from Trekking / Expedition than the scheduled itinerary).
- EXTRA NIGHTS IN KATHMANDU : Extra nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu. In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from Trekking / Expedition (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- INSURANCE : Travel and high altitude insurance, accident, Helicopter medical & emergency evacuation. *Mandatory
- RESCUECUE EVACUATION : Medical and emergency rescue evacuation costs if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Helicopter, Medication, Medical Tests, and Hospitalization costs).
- PERSONAL EXPENSES : Telephone Calls, Internet, Toiletries, battery recharge, hot shower, laundry, soft drinks, beers, and any Alcoholic beverages (during the trek and in Kathmandu but we will soft drinks for members at base camp).
- PERSONAL EQUIPMENT : Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking /Climbing Gears.
- TOILETRIES : Soaps, shampoos, toilet and tissue papers, toothpaste, and other items used to keep yourself clean.
- FILMING : Special Filming, Camera, and Drone permit fee.
- INTERNET SERVICE : Not included during the trek.
- SUMMIT BONUS : Summit bonus for climbing Sherpa- Minimum 900 USD.
- TIPS : Calculate some tips for Basecamp staff.
- EXTRA : Any other services or activities, which are not mentioned in the itinerary. Any other item not listed in the “Cost Includes” section.
Start Date- 2022-10-07
|Booking Open||Group Size 15 PAX||Inquire Now Book Now|