5,732m / 18,806ft
5 - 6 Hours
Hotel + Lodge + Tent
2 - 10 PAX
Yala peak climbing is the practical climbing peak in the Langtang region, the north of Kathmandu. It is combined with wonderful Langtang Valley trekking. Yala Peak Climbing is a picturesque and superb trip. It provides wonderful views of the Himalayan ranges of the Manaslu range, Langtang Lirung, Dorje Lakpa, Naya Kang, Ganesh Himal range, Shishapangma, and Gangchempo (6388m). Yala peak is situated closer to the Tibetan border following the ridge of high mountains.e mountaineering trip to Yala Peak climbing goes through the Langtang National Park. It is prosperous with natural scenes, stunning landscapes, red blooming rhododendron, Snow Leopard, and Red pandas in the fauna. The views of Langtang Valley are regarded as the most beautiful views in the world. Before starting expedition sports, climbers prefer to go to Kyanjin Monastery (3900m), a popular Buddhist pilgrimage spot to adapt to the high climate. The hike around the surrounding geography into the high part of Langtang is fruitful to acclimatize at the high altitude. The camp lies on the Yak grazing meadow at Yala Kharka (4600m). The Yala peak climbing guide informs all about the technical and challenging aspects of the climbing along with the use of climbing gears.
Arrival in Kathmandu (1400m) & Transfer to the HotelB/DHotel
Drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi (1,460m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Syabrubesi to Lama Hotel (2,470m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Lama Hotel to Langtang Village (3,430m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Langtang to Kyangjing Gompa (3,750m)B/L/DLodge
Acclimatization in Kyangjing Gumba (Rest Day)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Kyangjing Gumba to Yala Peak Basecamp (4,800m)B/L/DTent
Climbing day [ Basecamp - Summit (5,732m) and return to Kyangjing Gumba ]B/L/DLodge
Trek from Kyangjing Gumba to Lama HotelB/L/DLodge
Trek from Lama Hotel to Syabrubesi (1,460m)B/L/DLodge
Drive from Syabrubesi to Kathmandu & Transfer to the HotelB/LHotel
Sight Seeing Around Kathmandu ValleyBreakfastHotel
Transfer to the Tribhuvan International Airport for final departureBreakfast
- AIRPORT PICK-UP & DROP : Airport - Hotel transfer – Airport (Pick Up and Drop).
- ACCOMMODATION IN KATHMANDU : 3 nights hotel in Kathmandu (3 Star Category) on bed & breakfast Basis-Twin Bed Room (Sharing).
- WELCOME DINNER : One Welcome Dinner in a tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Office’s Staff.
- PERMITS : Langtang National Park Permit, TIMS Card, and fees.
- STAFF INSURANCE : Medical & Emergency rescue Insurance for all involved Nepalese staff during the trek and climbing.
- MAP : Trekking and climbing map.
- MEMBER TRANSPORTATION : Drive from Kathmandu – to Syabrubesi. While returning Drive from Syabrubesi to Kathmandu, as per itinerary.
- CLIMBING STUFFS TRANSPORTATION : Necessary all equipment Transportation for all Members and Staffs from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi (Drive) and Base camp (by Porters)– While returning: Base camp to Syabrubesi (by porters) and Kathmandu by drive.
- MEMBER LUGGAGE : Up to 15 Kg per member for personal baggage during the trek carried by porter or Yak.
- FOODS & LODGING : 3 meals a day (BLD; including tea and coffee) along with accessible accommodation at Hotel/Lodge/Tea house/Camp during the trek and BC. Well-managed Tent set up for members & Staff.
- DRINKS : 2 liters of boiled water to carry on thermos per day per member.
- PORTERS : Porters (2 members: 1 Porter) up to Base camp from Sybrubesi & Porters on return from Base camp to Sybrubesi.
- BASE CAMP STAFF : Experienced and well-trained Base Camp Cook & kitchen Helpers as required.
- STAFF SALARY & ALLOWANCE : All Nepalese staff & porter’s daily wages, equipment, food & clothing.
- BASE CAMP TENT : Each member will have an individual Yak Mountain or Kailas tent in Base Camp.
- BASE CAMP EQUIPMENT : All camping equipment such as a dining tent with table and chairs, Kitchen Tent, Toilet Tent, & all necessary cooking gear. * if required.
- LIGHT : Necessary light at all tents. * if required.
- CLIMBING SHERPA : Veteran and Government Licensed Climbing Guide.
- CLIMBING SHERPA SALARY & ALLOWANCE : Climbing Sherpa Salary, Equipment, Food, and Clothing.
- OXYGEN BOTTLE (O2) : Oxygen bottles will be in stock at base camp in case of an emergency (with appropriate charge).
- OXYGEN MASK & REGULATOR : 1 Set of Summit Oxygen masks will be in base camp in case of an emergency.
- MEDICAL KIT : Comprehensive Medical kit.
- GUIDE : Government licensed Guide (English speaking) during the trek and sight-seeing in Kathmandu valley.
- VALLEY SIGHTSEEING : Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley [Swoyambu (Monkey temple) and Kathmandu Durbar Square] by a professional guide.
- SUMMIT CERTIFICATE : Yala Peak Climbing Certificate.
- INTERNATIONAL AIRFARE : International flight airfare (from and to Kathmandu).
- NEPAL VISA FEES : Nepali Visa fee is US$ 40 per person for 30 days (to be applied for 60 days (USD$ 100).
- LUNCH & DINNER : Lunch & dinner during the stay in Kathmandu (also in case of early return from Trekking / Expedition than the scheduled itinerary).
- EXTRA NIGHTS IN KATHMANDU : Extra nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu. In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from Trekking / Expedition (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- INSURANCE : Travel and high altitude insurance, accident, medical & emergency evacuation.
- RESCUE EVACUATION : Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation cost if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Medication, Medical Tests, and Hospitalization costs.)
- PERSONAL EXPENSES : Telephone Calls, Internet, Toiletries, battery recharge, hot shower, laundry, soft drinks, beers, and any Alcoholic beverages.
- PERSONAL EQUIPMENT : Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking /Climbing Gears.
- TOILETRIES : Soaps, shampoos, toilet and tissue papers, toothpaste, and other items used to keep yourself clean.
- FILMING : Special Filming, Camera, and Drone permit fee.
- INTERNET SERVICE : Internet facility is not included.
- SUMMIT BONUS : Summit bonus for climbing Sherpa.
- EXTRA PORTER : $25 USD for each, in case of extra porter, is demanded.
- TIPS : Tips for staff.
- EXTRA : Any other services or activities not mentioned in the itinerary. Any other item not listed in the “Cost Includes” Section.