All inclusive price0 USD
|Max. Altitude:||4,130m / 13,550 ft.||Walking Per Day:||15 Minutes|
|Best Season:||Spring / Autumn||Group Size:||2 - 5 People|
Leaving the hubbub of the Kathmandu city behind and getting bird's-eye view of the city temples, the flight sets out for the calm mountains, Seven Summit Treks Heli Tour Service offers Annapurna heli tour which lets you enjoy the view of scenic landscapes with lush green hills and the occasional villages, the flight passes through Pokhara, giving you alluring views of the city and its magnificent lakes. Throughout, the flight you fly alongside the northern mountain ranges, taking a splendid view of the highest peaks of the world. Transitioning from the green hills to the snow-covered mountains, you get to experience the beauty of the Himalayans in all its grandeur.
Our representative will escort you from the hotel to domestic airport in Kathmandu where the Annapurna helicopter tour starts at earlier morning around 7am. After reaching Annapurna base camp, the time on ground will be truly serene experience that will rejuvenate you the core leaving your thirst for thrill satiated. After a short time on ground where you enjoy a warm breakfast in the cool mountain breeze. You will have plenty of opportunities for taking pictures. Later, you will take return flight to Nagarkot for overnight stay and the following day by a private vehicle we will return back to the Kathmandu.
Starting Point: Tribhuvan Domestic Airport, Kathmandu
Ending Point: Nagarkot
Seven Summit Treks airport representative will be there at airport to greet you and will also transfer you up-to the hotel. Warm welcome dinner will be given on same day with Office Staff and our directors and there after thoroughly brief detail about tommorow's trip.
Included meal: Dinner
Earlier morning you will be escort to the airport for Heli flight to the Base Camp (4,130m)of Mt. Annapurna. During the helicopter flight you admire magnificent views ofMt. Annapurna, Mt. Macchapucchre, Mt. Nilgri, Mt. Gangapurna, Mt. Dhaulagiri, Hiunchuli and other neighbouring peaks. and reach the base camp of Mt. Annapurna. You will spend 30 minutes at the Basecamp. After taking a breakfast at the tea house and capturing pictures, same day the Heli flight will take you to explore Annapurna Region, as you rise over, you will reach the Annapurna region where you will get a bird eye view of Pokhara city which looks simply magnificent. The lush landscape, valley and beautiful lakes embedded in it gives Pokhara an alluring look and back to Nagarkot for overnight stay at Club Himalaya Hotel. Nagarkot is situated at an altitude of 2,195m / 72,00ft is a quiet and scenic hilltop about 32 km from Kathmandu, very popular as a mountain view point from where you can see the panorama of the Himalayas ranging from the Dhaulagiri in the west to Kanchanjunga in the east including Mt Everest.
Included meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
After breakfast at hotel our licensed holder guide will take you for sightseeing around Kathmandu valley [Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Swoyambu (Monkey temple) and Pashupatinath Temple] by Tourist Vehicle. Lunch will be provided during sightseeing: Overnight stay at Hotel in Kathmandu.
Included Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
Seven Summit Trek's staff will drop you to the airport, or either if you prefer to stay in Nepal for more days that also can de done, where you can do other leisure activities such as bungee jump, jungle safari program, hiking and many more. But all of the extra activites will be charged extra.
Included meal: Breakfast
- Arrival & Departure: Airport - Hotel transfers – Airport (Pick Up and Drop).
- Hotel Accommodation In Kathmandu: 2 nights hotel stay in Kathmandu at 5 star hotels (single Room Occupancy).
- Welcome Dinner: one welcome dinner in Kathmandu with office staffs (European, Chinese, Koran, Italian & more depending on demand of member)
- Vehicle: Private or tourist vehivles will be used during the whole trip.
- Flight: Helicopter Flight from Kathmandu to Annapurna Region and from Annapurna Base Camp to Nagarkot.
- Food and Lodging: 3 meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and dinner) in Kathmandu, Annapurna Region and Nagarkot.
- Hotel in Nagarkot: 1 night stay in Nagarkot at hotel Himalayan club (single Room Occupancy)on AP basis i.e American Plan (Room with All Meals i.e, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
- Permit: Heli Flight Permit to Annapurna Region.
- Breakfast: Breakfast at Annapurna Base camp (tea house) at an altitude of 4,130m.
- Valley Sightseeing:Sight seeing in Kathmandu Valley [Pashupatinath Temple, Swoyambu (Monkey temple) and Bhaktapur Durbar Square] by professional guide.
- Guide: Local government licensed Guide (English speaking) while sight seeing in Kathmandu valley.
- Comprehensive Medical kit.
- Air Fare: International flight airfare (from and to Kathmandu).
- Nepal entry Visa fee: Nepali Visa fee US$ 40 per person for 30 days (to be applied for 60 days (USD$ 100).
- Extra night in Kathmandu/Nagarkot: Extra nights accommodation in Kathmandu & Nagarkot.
- Insurance: Travel and high altitude insurance, accident, medical & emergency evacuation.
- Rescue Evacuation: Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation cost if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Medication, Medical Tests and Hospitalization costs.)
- Extra: Any other services or activities, which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other item not listed in “Cost Includes” section.