All inclusive price1900 USD
|Max. Altitude:||5,545m / 18,192 ft.||Walking Per Day:||4 -6 Hours|
|Nature:||Hotel + Lodge||Grade:|
|Best Season:||Spring / Autumn||Group Size:||2 - 15 People|
The Cho La with EBC trek Starts at Lukla (2828m/9278 feet) and follows the Dudh Koshi valley which climbs up to the Sherpa capital of Namche, a bustling bazaar that’s a junction for trekkers, the local Sherpa and expedition’s route to the mighty Mt. Everest. All along this part of the trail, its friendly Sherpa people, picturesque villages great variety of culture and traditions, colorful festivals and monasteries. We ascend all the way to Gokyo for Cho La Pass. An excursion to the fourth and fifth lakes would be an extra attraction in Gokyo Valley from where the views are great. The Ngozumpa Glacier is the largest in the Nepal Himalayas. The Gokyo Ri (5330m/17487 feet) is considered as the best viewpoint in the entire Everest Region. After exploring this imaging place, we cross over Chola-La pass (5420m) to go to Everest Base Camp. We also have a chance to visit Kalapather (5550m,) for the close view of Mt. Everest and Everest base camp (5364m,) to see Khumbu icefall. The trail descends down via Dingboche and Tengboche. We then trek down by making our way back down to Lukla.
Hotel: BB Plan
- Arrival & Departure: Airport - Hotel transfer – Airport (Pick Up and Drop).
- Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu: 3 nights hotel (3-star category) in Kathmandu on BB Plan sharing twin bed.
- Welcome Dinner: One Welcome Dinner in tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Office’s Staffs.
- Permit: All necessary paper works: Sagarmatha National Park permit, TIMS CARD & Pasang Lhamu Rural Municipality entry fee.
- Insurance: Insurance for all involved Nepalese staffs during the trek.
- Trekking Map: Everest Region Trekking map.
- Member transportation:
-Air Transportation: (Domestic Flight) Fly from Kathmandu – Lukla and while returning Lukla - Kathmandu, with Guide as per itinerary.
- Member Luggage: Up to 15 Kg per member for personal baggage during the trek carrying by porters.
- Food & Lodging: 3 meals a day (BLD; including tea and coffee) along with accessible accommodation sharing twin bed room at Hotel/Lodge during the trek.
- Drinking: 2 liters boiled water to carry on thermos per day per member
- Guide: Government licensed Guide (English speaking) during the trek and sight-seeing in Kathmandu valley.
- Porter: Porters (2 trekkers: 1 porter) during the trek.
- Staff Salary and allowance: All Nepalese staffs & porters daily wages, salary, equipment, foods & clothing.
- Valley Sightseeing:Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley [Swoyambu (Monkey temple) and Kathmandu Durbar Square] by professional guide.
- Comprehensive Medical kit.
- Air Fare: International flight airfare (from and to Kathmandu).
- Nepal entry Visa fee: Nepali Visa fee US$ 60 per person for 30 days (to be applied for 60 days (USD$ 120).
- Lunch & Dinner: Lunch & dinner in during the stay in Kathmandu (also in case of early return from Trekking than the scheduled itinerary).
- Extra night in Kathmandu:Extra nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu. In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from Trekking (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Insurance: Travel and high-altitude insurance, accident, Helicopter medical & emergency evacuation. *Mandatory
- Rescue Evacuation: Medical and emergency rescue evacuation cost if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Helicopter, Medication, Medical Tests and Hospitalization costs).
- Personal Expenses: Telephone calls, Internet, Toiletries, battery recharge, hot shower, laundry, soft drinks, beer and any alcoholic beverages.
- Personal Equipment: Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears etc.
- Toiletries: Soaps, shampoos, toilet and tissue papers, toothpaste, and other items used to keep yourself clean.
- Filming: Special Filming, Camera and Drone permit fee.
- Internet Service: Internet facility during the trek in not included.
- $25 USD for extra per porter per day (If extra porter demanded).
- Tips: Tips for Guide, porters and staffs.
- Extra:Any other services or activities, which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other item not listed in “Cost Includes” section.