All inclusive price0.00 USD
|Max. Altitude:||5,545m / 18,192 ft.||Walking Per Day:||5 - 6 Hours|
|Nature:||Hotel + Lodge||Grade:|
|Best Season:||Spring / Autumn||Group Size:||2 - 20 People|
Everest Base Camp (EBC) Trek is an adventure of a lifetime; it’s more than just a trek, it is the journey above the clouds. The EBC lies in the core of Khumbu Valley. Khumbu Valley itself is the great tourist destination for the tourist around the globe. EBC is the stunning terminus for those who wish to see spectacular view of entire Mount Everest just so near to them. Mount Everest, the highest peak in the world with an elevation of 8,848m. Mount Everest was named after Sir George Everest, and it is also called as Sagarmatha popularly in Nepal. It was Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay who first reached the summit in 1953. They had chosen the western part through the Khumbu Icefall. You will be trekking with all of these historical moments in your mind and magnificent views all over you. Just remember one thing, it’s a dream come true for a trekker, EBC trek is a perfect voyage for a lifetime.
Trail begins from Lukla (2,828m), lukla is busy town located in khumbu region. Khumbu region is homeland of mighty Sherpa and mysterious Yeti. Peaks like AmaDablam (6,812), Lhotse (8516), Makalu (8,463), Pomari (7,161),Nuptse (7,855)and other high peaks are standing tall to welcome you to this region. Couple of weeks of your lifetime would be the best time to discover mammoth landscapes, Sherpa - Tibetan cultures and obviously high altitude. This is by far the best places of world for those who adore nature and breathtaking gifts from the nature.The EBC trek follows the trail along with DudhKoshi River elevating along with the forest of Rhododendron. On the way it is highly likely that you can see several endangered species like Blue Sheep and Musk Deer. This region is home to snow leopard, most of the time they are not in your close proximity. Different species of birds like Himalayan Pheasant, Danphe and Munal will be seen during this journey. Continuing the journey, we will reach to Namche Bazaar. Namche Bazaar (3500m) is the stop point for trips to Everest and other peaks in this zone. This town is popular with trekkers especially for altitude acclimatization. This small town is above the altitude sickness threshold therefore most trekkers prefer to spend at least two nights to acclimatize.
The route continues from Namche Bazaar via Imja Khola River to the valley below Everest. Following the traditional route via Lobuche and GorakShep the trail takes to the destination; The Everest Base Camp. After reaching the EBC, we then climb Kalapatthar, to explore the panoramic views of Mt. Everest and Other Himalayas. It’s the best feeling to feel Mount Everest right in front of your eyes, the sensation are simply magnificent.
Hotel: BB Plan
- Arrival & Departure: Airport - Hotel transfer – Airport (Pick Up and Drop).
- Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu: 3 nights sharing twin bed room at hotel (3 Star category) in Kathmandu on bed & breakfast Basis.
- Welcome Dinner: One Welcome Dinner in tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Office’s Staffs.
- Permit: All necessary paper works: Sagarmatha National Park permit, TIMS CARD & Pasang Lhamu Rural Municipality entry fee.
- Insurance: Insurance for all involved Nepalese staffs during the trek.
- Trekking Map: Everest Region Trekking map.
- Member transportation:
-Air Transportation: (Domestic Flight) Fly from Kathmandu – Lukla and while returning Lukla - Kathmandu, with Guide as per itinerary.
- Member Luggage: Up to 15 Kg per member for personal baggage during the trek carrying by porters.
- Food & Lodging: 3 meals a day (BLD; including tea and coffee) along with accessible accommodation sharing twin bed room at Hotel/Lodge during the trek.
- Drinking: 2 liters boiled water to carry on thermos per day per member.
- Guide: Government licensed Guide (English speaking) during the trek and sight-seeing in Kathmandu valley.
- Porter: Porters (2 trekkers: 1 porter) during the trek.
- Staff Salary and allowance: All Nepalese staffs & porter’s daily wages, salary, equipment, foods & clothing.
- Valley Sightseeing:Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley [Swoyambu (Monkey temple) and Kathmandu Durbar Square] by professional guide.
- Comprehensive Medical kit.
- Air Fare: International flight airfare (from and to Kathmandu).
- Nepal entry Visa fee: Nepali Visa fee US$ 60 per person for 30 days (to be applied for 60 days (USD$ 120).
- Lunch & Dinner: Lunch & dinner in during the stay in Kathmandu (also in case of early return from Trekking than the scheduled itinerary).
- Extra night in Kathmandu:Extra nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu. In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from Trekking (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Insurance: Travel and high-altitude insurance, accident, Helicopter medical & emergency evacuation. *Mandatory
- Rescue Evacuation: Medical and emergency rescue evacuation cost if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Helicopter, Medication, Medical Tests and Hospitalization costs).
- Personal Expenses: Telephone calls, Internet, Toiletries, battery recharge, hot shower, laundry, soft drinks, beer and any alcoholic beverages.
- Personal Equipment: Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears etc.
- Toiletries: Soaps, shampoos, toilet and tissue papers, toothpaste, and other items used to keep yourself clean.
- Filming: Special Filming, Camera and Drone permit fee.
- Internet Service: Internet facility during the trek in not included.
- $25 USD for extra per porter per day (If extra porter demanded).
- Tips: Tips for Guide, porters and staffs.
- Extra:Any other services or activities, which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other item not listed in “Cost Includes” section.