All inclusive price0.00 USD
|Max. Altitude:||7,455m (24,457ft)||Walking Per Day:||5 - 7 Hours|
|Nature:||Hotel + Lodge||Grade:|
|Best Season:||Spring / Autumn||Group Size:||2 - 15 People|
Gangapurna Expedition is one of the famous and beauty and excellent mountain in Nepal. Mount Gangapurna Expedition (7,454m) is located at Annapurna region between Annapurna III and Tilicho peak. Mt. Gangapurna was first climbed in 1965 by a German expedition led by Günther Hauser, via the East Ridge. Mount Gangapurna expedition offers superb Himalayan views of Mt. Manaslu 8163m, Annapurna I 8091m, Mt. Annapurna II 7937m, Annapurna III 7555m, Annapurna IV 7525m, , Tilicho peak 7134m, Pisang peak 6091m , Chulu west peak 6419m, Chulu east peak, Thorung peak etc, beautiful landscape, lush valleys, mixed culture. Since Mt. Gangapurna expedition has been open numerous mountaineers summit this peak.
Mt. Gangapurna stands high at 7,455 meters, perched on the high Manang valley above the windswept Manang valley and towards extreme North of Annapurna mountain range, one of the least climbed mountains of Annapurna Himalayan range at Gandaki Zone its location at 28 36 18 Latitude & 83 57 00 Longitude. Gangapurna Peak climb with some technical difficulties in few section of the climbing route to the summit top, much care and precaution should be taken especially in snow conditions and new crevices
Hotel : BB Plan
Full Board : Including All Meals
Full Board Service: Tent Accomodation
Lodge : B/L/D
Hotel : Breakfast / Dinner
- Arrival & Departure: Airport - Hotel transfers – Airport (Pick Up and Drop).
- Hotel Accommodation In Kathmandu: 4 nights hotel in Kathmandu (3 star) on bed & breakfast Basis-Twin Bed Room (Sharing).
- Welcome Dinner: One Welcome Dinner in tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Office’s Staffs.
- Cargo Clearance:International Air cargo clearance of Member Personal Luggage & Payment of Government taxes in Nepal. *before the expedtion.
- Permit: Expedition Royalty and permit of Nepal Government to climb Ganagapurna, TIMS Card, Annapurna conservation area entry permit & fee.
- Liaison Officer:1 Government Liaison officer with full equipment, salary and accommodation.
- Garbage Management:Garbage Deposit fees.
- Insurance:Medical & Emergency rescue Insurance for all involved Nepalese staffs during the trek and climbing.
- Map:Trekking and climbing map.
- Member transportation: Drive from Kathmandu – Chame, as per itinerary.
- Climbing Stuffs Transportation:Necessary all equipment Transportation for all Members and Staffs From Kathmandu to Chame (Drive) and to Base camp (by Porters / Mule) – While returning: Base camp to Jomsom (by porters / Mule) and Jomsom to Kathmandu (Drive).
- Member Luggage:Up to 30 Kg per member for personal baggage during the trek carrying by porter or Mule.
- Food and Lodging: Food 3 meals a day (BDL; including tea and coffee) along with accessible accommodation at Hotel/Lodge/Tea house/Camp during the trek and BC. Well-managed base camp set up for member & Staffs.
- All Necessary equipment for Campingduring the trek.
- Porter:Porters (1 member : 1 Porter) up to Base camp from Chame & Porters return from Base camp to Pokhara.
- Base Camp Staff: Experienced and well-trained Base camp Cook & kitchen Helpers as required.
- Staff Salary and allowance:All Nepalese staffs & porters daily wages, equipment, food & clothing.
- Base Camp Tent: Each member will have individual Yak Mountain or Kailas tent in Base Camp.
- Base Camp equipment: All camping equipment such as Dining tent with table and chairs, Kitchen Tent, Toilet Tent, & all necessary cooking gears.
- Heater:Heater for base camp in each Dining and other necessary camp.
- Light:Necessary light at Dinning tent and Kitchen tent.
- High Altitude Climbing Sherpa: Veteran and Government Licensed Climbing Guide.
- Climbing Sherpa Salary & Allowance:Climbing Sherpa Salary, Equipment, Food And Clothing.
- Oxygen Bottle (O2):Oxygen bottles will be in stock at base camp in case of an emergency (with appropriate charge).
- Oxygen Mask & Regulator: 1 Set of Summit Oxygen mask will be in base camp in case of an emergency.
- High camp service: High Altitude Tent, Necessary cooking EPI gas, cooking pot for member, High food for member, Sherpa, all climbing and cooking crew at (C1) (C2) and (C3). Group climbing gears, fixed and dynamic rope during the climbing period as required.
- Walkie-Talkie: Walkie –Talkie for communicating from Base Camp to Mountain and Mountain to Base Camp.
- Permit: Satellite Phone / walkie-talkie permit for all members and staffs.
- Comprehensive Medical kit for group.
- Weather Forecast: Weather forecast report during the entire expedition.
- Certificate: Mt. Gangapurna climbing certificate issued by MoCTCA (after climbing Mt. Gangapurna successfully).
Note : All expedition stuffs and equipment has to be return after the expedition.
- Air Fare:International flight airfare (from and to Kathmandu).
- Nepal entry Visa fee:Nepali Visa fee US$ 40 per person for 30 days (to be applied for 60 days (USD$ 100).
- Lunch & Dinner:Lunch & dinner in during the stay in Kathmandu & Pokhara (also in case of early return from Trekking / Expedition than the scheduled itinerary).
- Extra night in Kathmandu & Pokhara:Extra nights accommodation in Kathmandu & Pokhara. In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from Trekking / Expedition (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Insurance: Travel and high altitude insurance, accident, medical & emergency evacuation.
- Rescue Evacuation: Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation cost if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Medication, Medical Tests and Hospitalization costs.)
- Personal Expenses: Telephone, Internet, Toiletries, battery recharge, hot shower, laundry, soft drinks and any Alcoholic beverages.
- Personal Equipment: Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking /Climbing Gears.
- Toiletries: Soaps, shampoos, toilet and tissue papers, toothpaste, and other items used to keep yourself clean.
- Filming:Special Filming, Camera and Drone permit fee.
- Internet Service: Internet facility is not included.
- Summit Bonus: Summit bonus for climbing Sherpa.
- Tips: Calculate some tips for Basecamp staffs.
- Extra:Any other services or activities, which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Our Company’s Service will be "Zero" above Base Camp (If company offers just Base Camp services)
- Any other item not listed in “Cost Includes”