All inclusive price0.00 USD
|Max. Altitude:||5,357m / 17,570ft||Walking Per Day:||5 - 6 Hours|
|Nature:||Hotel + Lodge||Grade:|
|Best Season:||Spring / Autumn||Group Size:||2 - 15 People|
Gokyo lakes are the world’s highest freshwater lake system comprising six main lakes,of which Thonak Lake is the largest which lies at the helight of ( 4700 M - 5000 M ).
Gokyo is among the most popular tourist destinations leading towards the Sagarmatha base camp and other areas.Gokyo village at 4,790 metres (15,720 ft) elevation is a major centre in the area.
The Gokyo Lakes are also part of an extended Everest Base Camp trek known as the EBC trek via Gokyo Lakes. This trek is commonly hiked by people with slightly more time to trek as the trail is 4 days longer than the standard EBC trek. The Gokyo Lakes trek also has the added benefit of being a circular route as opposed to the standard EBC trek which returns along the same trail.
Arrival in Kathmandu & Transfer to the Hotel
Fly from Kathmandu – Lukla and trek to Phakding (2,800m)
Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,440m)
Acclimatization at Namche Bazaar : Hike to Khumjung Valley
Trek from Namche Bazaar to Dole (4,200m)
Trek from Dole to Machhermo (4,450m)
Trek from Machhermo to Gokyo (4,750m)
Trek from Gokyo to Gokyo RI (5,340m) and return back to Gokyo
Trek from Gokyo Lake to Dole
Trek from Dole to Namche Bazaar
Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla
Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu & Transfer to the Hotel
Sight seeing around Kathmandu valley
Transfer to International Airport for final departure
- Arrival & Departure: Airport - Hotel transfer – Airport (Pick Up and Drop).
- Hotel Accommodation In Kathmandu: 3 nights sharing twin bed room at hotel (3 Star category) in Kathmandu on bed & breakfast Basis.
- Welcome Dinner: One Welcome Dinner in tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Office’s Staffs.
- Permit: All necessary paper works: Sagarmatha National Park permit, TIMS CARD & Pasang Lhamu Rural Municipality entry fee.
- Insurance: Insurance for all involved Nepalese staffs during the trek.
- Trekking Map: Everest Region Trekking map.
- Member transportation:
-Air Transportation: (Domestic Flight) Fly from Kathmandu – Lukla and while returning Lukla - Kathmandu, with Guide as per itinerary.
- Member Luggage: Up to 15 Kg per member for personal baggage during the trek carrying by porters.
- Food & Lodging: 3 meals a day (BLD; including tea and coffee) along with accessible accommodation sharing twin bed room at Hotel/Lodge during the trek.
- Drinking: 2 liters boiled water to carry on thermos per day per member
- Guide: Government licensed Guide (English speaking) during the trek and sight seeing in Kathmandu valley.
- Porter: Porters (2 trekkers: 1 porter) during the trek.
- Staff Salary and allowance: All Nepalese staffs & porters daily wages, salary, equipment, foods & clothing.
- Valley Sightseeing:Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley [Pashupatinath Temple, Swoyambu (Monkey temple) and Kathmandu Durbar Square] by professional guide.
- Comprehensive Medical kit.
- Air Fare: International flight airfare (from and to Kathmandu).
- Nepal entry Visa fee: Nepali Visa fee US$ 40 per person for 30 days (to be applied for 60 days (USD$ 100).
- Lunch & Dinner: Lunch & dinner in during the stay in Kathmandu (also in case of early return from Trekking than the scheduled itinerary).
- Extra night in Kathmandu:Extra nights accommodation in Kathmandu. In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from Trekking (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Insurance: Travel and high altitude insurance, accident, medical & emergency evacuation.
- Rescue Evacuation: Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation cost if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Medication, Medical Tests and Hospitalization costs.)
- Personal Expenses: Telephone calls, Internet, Toiletries, battery recharge, hot shower, laundry, soft drinks, beer and any alcoholic beverages.
- Personal Equipment: Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears etc.
- Toiletries: Soaps, shampoos, toilet and tissue papers, toothpaste, and other items used to keep yourself clean.
- Filming: Special Filming, Camera and Drone permit fee.
- Internet Service: Internet facility during the trek in not included.
- $20 USD for extra per porter per day (If extra porter demanded).
- Tips: Tips for Guide, porters and staffs.
- Extra:Any other services or activities, which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other item not listed in “Cost Includes” section.