All inclusive price0.00 USD
|Max. Altitude:||4,380m / 14,370 ft.||Walking Per Day:||5 - 7 Hours|
|Nature:||Hotel + Lodge + Tea House||Grade:|
|Best Season:||Spring / Autumn||Group Size:||2 - 15 People|
The Langtang valley is aptly called the valley of glacier. Here the mountain valley is spectacular. On either side of valley, mountains rise, soaring in to the sky. The valley offers pain forest, slow moving rivers and swift mountain streams, rugged rock and snow- capped peaks, grassy downs and meadows strewn with daisies and wild Primus. In the upper part of valley there are snow bridges spanning angry torrents, high passes enveloped in mist, tiny lake with iceberg floating on them and water of crystalline brightness. There are also high mountains of slide ice. Gosainkunda, regarded as sacred land in Hinduism, is dotted with lakes atop the mountain, offering a quiet respite. There are few visitors outside of those who come for the summer festival. Helumbu is the land of Sherpa village where you can see many monastery and ethnic groups and panoramic view of the mountain between Annapurna to Mt. Everest. The course is varied- you encounter Lamas and see Gorpas (monasteries), Chorten (Stupas), and Mani stone (Prayer walls). Most of ethnic groups believe in Buddhism. If you are in there in wintertime you will see their great festival call Loshar.
Arrival in Kathmandu & Transfer to the Hotel (1,350m)
Drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi (1,460m) : 7 Hours
Trek from Syabrubesi to Lama Hotel (2,470m) : 5 – 6 Hours
Trek from Lama Hotel to Langtang Village (3,430m) : 5 – 6 Hours
Trek from Langtang to Kyangjing Gompa (3,750m) : 4 – 5 Hours
Trek from Kyangjing Gompa – Yala Cheese factory visit & back to Langtang (3,430m) : 5 - 6 Hours
Acclimatization at Langtang Valley (rest day)
Trek from Langtang to Lama Hotel : 3 – 4 Hours
Trek from Lama Hotel to Thulo (Big) Syabru (3,010m) : 4 – 6 Hours
Trek from Thulo Syabru to Shin Gomba (3,330m) : 3 -5 Hours
Trek from Shin Gomba to Gosainkunda Lake (4,380m) : 5 – 6 Hours
Trek from Gosainkunda to Gopte (3,640m) : 5 – 7 Hours
Trek from Gopte to Malemchi Gaon (3,150) : 5 - 7 Hours
Trek from Malemchi Gaon to Tarke Gyang (2,605 m) : 4 – 6 Hours
Trek from Tarke Gyang to Sermathang (2,640m) : 3 – 4 Hours
Trek from Sermathang to Melamchi Bazaar (3-4 Hours) and Drive to Kathmandu (Overnight stay at Hotel)
Sightseeing around Kathmandu Valley
Transfer to the Tribhuvan International Airport for final departure
- Arrival & Departure: Airport - Hotel transfers – Airport (Pick Up and Drop).
- Hotel Accommodation In Kathmandu: 3 nights sharing twin bed room at hotel in Kathmandu on bed & breakfast Basis.
- Welcome Dinner: One Welcome Dinner in tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Office’s Staffs.
- Permit: All necessary paper works: Langtang National Park entrypermit, TIMS permit & its fees.
- Insurance: Insurance for all involved Nepalese staffs during the trek.
- Trekking Map: Langtang Region Trekking map.
- Member transportation:
-Land Transportation: Drive from Kathmandu to Sybrubesi and while returning Melamchi to Kathmandu (by tourist vehicles).
- Member Luggage: Up to 15 Kg per member for personal baggage during the trek carrying by porters.
- Food and Lodging: Food 3 meals a day (BDL; including tea and coffee) along with accessible accommodation sharing twin bed room at Hotel/Lodge during the trek.
- Drinking: 2 liters boiled water to carry on thermos per day per member.
- Guide: Local government licensed Guide (English speaking) during the trek and sight seeing in Kathmandu valley.
- Porter: Porters (2 trekkers: 1 porter) during the trek.
- Staff Salary and allowance: All Nepalese staffs & porters daily wages, salary, equipment, foods & clothing.
- Valley Sightseeing: Sight seeing in Kathmandu Valley [Pashupatinath Temple, Swoyambu (Monkey temple) and Kathmandu Durbar Square] by professional guide.
- Comprehensive Medical kit.
- All appliciable taxes and service charges.
- Air Fare: International flight airfare (from and to Kathmandu).
- Nepal entry Visa fee: Nepali Visa fee US$ 40 per person for 30 days (to be applied for 60 days (USD$ 100).
- Lunch & Dinner: Lunch & dinner in during the stay in Kathmandu (also in case of early return from Trekking than the scheduled itinerary).
- Extra night in Kathmandu: Extra nights accommodation in Kathmandu. In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from Trekking (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Insurance: Travel and high altitude insurance, accident, medical & emergency evacuation.
- Rescue Evacuation: Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation cost if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Medication, Medical Tests and Hospitalization costs.)
- Personal Expenses: Telephone, Internet, battery recharge, shower, Laundry, any Alcoholic beverages, Boiled water, beer, coke, and also Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears & Equipment.
- Internet Service: Internet facility during the trek in not included.
- $15 usd for extra porter per day (If extra porter demanded).
- Tips: Tips for Guide, porters and staffs.
- Extra: Any other services or activities, which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other item not listed in “Cost Includes” section.