All inclusive price0.00 USD
|Max. Altitude:||5100 m||Walking Per Day:||Approximately 5-6hrs|
|Nature:||Lodge + Camping||Grade:|
|Best Season:||NA||Group Size:||NA|
Dolpa is the most remote region of Nepal and the central point of this area is Shey Phoksundo National Park. To its east and south it is bordered by the Dhaulagiri and Churen Himal range; and to the west by Jumla district. Trekking to the lower Dolpa offers you a remarkable experience you're your lifetime. The describable figures seen here are pristine snowy peaks, ancient and historical villages, rich wildlife, wonderful Buddhist monastery and astounding lakes. The people of this area are simple, very much amicable and warm-hearted with enthralling culture that is basically linked with Tibetan tradition.
Trekking into this region gives the feeling of being stayed in the unique High & Isolated Himalayan valleys. The major attractions of this trek include “Shey Phoksundo National Park" which is the biggest National Parks of Nepal. “Shey Phoksundo Lake" is another prominent factor of this region. The lake is totally clean and crystalloid water as explained. Surrounded by rock, forests, and snow- capped peaks, the area has been described as one of the World's “Natural Hidden Shangri-La." The trek begins at “Juphal" and follows the trail to “Dunai", then goes ahead to “Tarakot", way up to “Bang la" Camp, the highest point of this trek; and after passing through the “Sanu Bher" village, we then descend to the beautiful “Phoksundo" Lake, which is a inevitable part of the “Shey Phoksundo National Park."
Arrive in kathmandu & Transfer to the Hotel (1300M)
Free day in Kathmandu
Flight : Kathmandu - Nepalgunj, stay at hotel
Flight : Nepalgunj - Jumla, camp
Trek to Gothigaon, camp
Trek to Naphukana, camp
Trek to Mauria Lagna crossing - Balasa, camp
Trek to Hurikot, camp
Trek to Kagmara Phedi, camp
Trek to Kagmara La Crossing - Pungmo, camp
Trek to Phoksumdo Lake, camp
Trek to Pine Trees, camp
Trek to Gand La B. C., camp
Trek to Shey, camp
Trek to Lagmo Che Phedi, camp
Trek to Kyung La B. C., camp
Trek to Tokkyu, camp
Trek to Dho, camp
Trek to Tharap Khola Camp I
Trek to Tharap Khola Camp II
Trek to Tarakot, camp
Trek to Dunai, camp
Trek to Juphal, camp
Flight : Juphal - Nepalgunj - Kathmandu, hotel
- Arrival & Departure: Airport - Hotel transfers – Airport (Pick Up and Drop Jeep, Car And Bus depending upon size of group ).
- Hotel Accommodation In Kathmandu: 3 nights sharing twin bed room at hotel in Kathmandu on bed & breakfast Basis.
- Welcome Dinner: One Welcome Dinner in tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Office’s Staffs.
- Hotel in Nepalgunj: 1 nights sharing twin bed room at hotel in Nepalgunj on bed & breakfast Basis.
- Permit: All necessary paper works:
- Insurance: Insurance for all involved Nepalese staffs during the trek.
- Member Air Transportation: (Domestic Flight) (kathmandu-Nepalgunj-kathmandu) inclusive with airport tax as per itinerary.
- Member Luggage: Up to 15 Kg per member for personal baggage during the trek carrying by porters
- Lodging & Fooding: Food 3 meals a day (BDL; including tea and coffee) along with accessible accommodation at Hotel/Lodge during the trek.
- Guide: Local government licensed Guide (English speaking) during the trek and sight seeing in Kathmandu valley.
- Porter: Porters (2 trekkers: 1 porter) during the trek.
- Staff Salary and allowance: All Nepalese staffs & porters daily wages, salary, equipment, foods & clothing.
- Valley Sightseeing:Sight seeing in Kathmandu Valley [Pashupatinath Temple, Swoyambu (Monkey temple) and Kathmandu Durbar Square] by professional guide.
- Comprehensive Medical kit.
- Air Fare: International flight airfare (from and to Kathmandu).
- Nepal entry Visa fee: Nepali Visa fee US$ 40 per person for 30 days (to be applied for 60 days (USD$ 100).
- Lunch & Dinner: Lunch & dinner in during the stay in Kathmandu (also in case of early return from Trekking than the scheduled itinerary).
- Extra night in Kathmandu: Extra nights accommodation in Kathmandu & Pokhara. In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from Trekking (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Insurance: Travel and high altitude insurance, accident, medical & emergency evacuation.
- Rescue Evacuation: Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation cost if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Medication, Medical Tests and Hospitalization costs.)
- Personal Expenses: Telephone, Internet, battery recharge, shower, Laundry, any Alcoholic beverages, Boiled water, beer, coke, and also Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears & Equipment.
- Internet Service: Internet facility during the trek in not included.
- $15 usd for extra porter per day (If extra porter demanded).
- Tips: Tips for Guide, porters and staffs.
- Extra: Any other services or activities, which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other item not listed in “Cost Includes” section.