All inclusive price0 USD
|Max. Altitude:||3730m / 12237 ft.||Walking Per Day:||15 Minutes|
|Best Season:||Spring / Autumn||Group Size:||5 People|
Seven Summit Treks Heli Tour Service offers Langtang Heli tour which lets you enjoy the aerial view of Langtang Mountain in a comfortable manner from the seat of the chopper. Langtang region, located at the north of capital city and bordering Tibet is protected as Langtang National Park. This is regarded as the closest and easily accessible yet magnificent visiting destination in Nepal. It has a number of high peaks including Langtang Lirung (7246m). Amazingly, you get to see almost all of the major Himalayas in Nepal ranging from Makalu in the East to Annapurna in the West. Ganesh Himal and Manaslu can also be viewed from this region. Therefore, after Everest and Annapurna regions, Langtang is the most preferred destination to visit.
You will be escorted by our representative from the hotel to domestic airport in Kathmandu where the Langtanghelicopter tour starts at earlier morning around 7am. Leaving the airfield, the helicopter heads north and fly high above suburb Kathmandu. The views instantly changes from the urban city (Kathmandu Valley) to hilly area. Stone houses, hills and forest are the common sight. The Heli flight will land at the Gosaikunda at first. Gosainkunda Lake is a holy lake located in Langtang region of Nepal. Gosainkunda Lake is a placid lake considered as a holy sacred by both Hindus and Buddhist. The locals pay homage on a pilgrimage journey every year in the month of August.
After taking a delicious breakfast at Gosaikunda and capturing pictures, you will fly high above the village of Tamang ethnics and enjoy spectacular views of Langtang Himalayan Range that lies in peaceful and remote region untouched by modernism.The helicopter lands at Kyangin Gompa. We will take short visit of Government established Cheese Factory. The chopper will remain on ground for 1 hour. We will have plenty of opportunities for taking pictures. Later, we will take return flight to Nagarkot for overnight stay and the following day by a private vehicle we will return to the Kathmandu.
Starting Point: Tribhuvan Domestic Airport, Kathmandu
Ending Point: Tribhuvan Domestic Airport, Kathmandu
Seven Summit Treks airport representative will be there at airport to greet you and will also transfer you up-to the hotel. Warm welcome dinner will be given on same day with Office Staff and our directors and there after thoroughly brief detail about tommorow's trip.
Included meal: Dinner
Earlier morning you will be escort to the airport for Heli flight to Gosaikunda. Gosainkunda Lake is a holy lake located in Langtang region of Nepal. Gosainkunda Lake is a placid lake considered as a holy sacred by both Hindus and Buddhist. The locals pay homage on a pilgrimage journey every year in the month of August.
After taking a delicious breakfast at Gosaikunda and capturing pictures, same day the Heli flight will take you to the Langtang Region for spectacular view of many peaks such as Langtang Lirung 7246m, Gang Chhenpo 6388m, Naya Kangri 5846m and Dorje Lakpa 6966m. Other mountains like Himchuli, Manaslu and Ganesh Himal as well as the Shishapangma mountain of Tibet. The flight will land at Kyangin Gumba, for half an hour by foot trail you can explore the areas near to the monastery and back to Nagarkot for overnight stay at Club Himalaya Hotel by heli flight. Nagarkot is situated at an altitude of 2,195m / 72,00ft is a quiet and scenic hilltop about 32 km from Kathmandu, very popular as a mountain view point from where you can see the panorama of the Himalayas ranging from the Dhaulagiri in the west to Kanchanjunga in the east including Mt Everest.
Included meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
After breakfast at hotel in Nagarkotby a private vehicle our licensed holder guide will take you for sightseeing around Kathmandu valley [Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Swoyambu (Monkey temple) and Pashupatinath Temple] by Tourist Vehicle. Lunch will be provided during sightseeing: Overnight stay at Hotel in Kathmandu.
Included Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
Seven Summit Trek's staff will drop you to the airport, or either if you prefer to stay in Nepal for more days that also can de done, where you can do other leisure activities such as bungee jump, jungle safari program, hiking and many more. But all of the extra activites will be charged extra.
Included meal: Breakfast
- Arrival & Departure: Airport - Hotel transfers – Airport (Pick Up and Drop).
- Hotel Accommodation In Kathmandu: 2 nights hotel stay in Kathmandu at 5 star hotels (single Room Occupancy).
- Welcome Dinner: one welcome dinner in Kathmandu with office staffs (European, Chinese, Koran, Italian & more depending on demand of member).
- Vehicle: Private or tourist vehivles will be used during the whole trip.
- Flight: Helicopter Flight from Kathmandu to Langtang Region and from Langtang to Nagarkot.
- Food and Lodging: 3 meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and dinner) in Kathmandu, Langtang Region and Nagarkot.
- Hotel in Nagarkot: 1 night stay in Nagarkot at hotel Himalayan club (single Room Occupancy) on AP basis i.e American Plan (Room with All Meals i.e, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
- Permit: Heli Flight Permit to Langtang Region.
- Breakfast: Breakfast at Hotel near Gosaikunda Lake (4,350m) approx.
- Valley Sightseeing:Sight seeing in Kathmandu Valley [Pashupatinath Temple, Swoyambu (Monkey temple) and Bhaktapur Durbar Square] by professional guide.
- Guide: Local government licensed Guide (English speaking) while sight seeing in Kathmandu valley
- Comprehensive Medical kit.
- Air Fare: International flight airfare (from and to Kathmandu).
- Nepal entry Visa fee: Nepali Visa fee US$ 40 per person for 30 days (to be applied for 60 days (USD$ 100).
- Extra night in Kathmandu/Nagarkot: Extra nights accommodation in Kathmandu &Nagarkot.
- Insurance: Travel and high altitude insurance, accident, medical & emergency evacuation.
- Rescue Evacuation: Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation cost if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Medication, Medical Tests and Hospitalization costs.)
- Extra: Any other services or activities, which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other item not listed in “Cost Includes” section.