All inclusive price0.00 USD
|Max. Altitude:||6,119m/20,070 ft.||Walking Per Day:||4 - 6|
|Nature:||Hotel + Lodge||Grade:|
|Best Season:||Spring / Autumn||Group Size:||2 - 15 People|
|S.No.||Start Date||End Date||Group Size||Available Seats||Status||Booking|
|1||Sep 10, 2021||Sep 26, 2021||9 PAX||6 SEATS||GUARANTEED||Book|
|2||Sep 14, 2021||Sep 30, 2021||5 PAX||3 SEATS||GUARANTEED||Book|
|3||Oct 1, 2021||Oct 16, 2021||15 PAX||10 SEATS||GUARANTEED||Book|
|4||Nov 2, 2021||Nov 16, 2021||12 PAX||9 SEATS||GUARANTEED||Book|
The Lobuche peak consists of two different summits, via. East and West with heights of 6,119 m and 6,145 m respectively. A continuous ridge connects them but there is still a sharp gap and a considerable distance between them. The East Peak is recognized as a trekking peak, whereas the West is known as an Expedition Peak.
Lobuche being an attractive mountain offers various existing routes and also a potential for new ones. The dark triangle of its rocky East face rises over the moraines of the Khumbu Glacier to a spectacular skyline, forming the south ridge.
The peak of Lobuche East is reached by descending a marked notch and climbing steep snowy slopes to the top. On most occasions, the mountain is climbed on the summit ridge only as far as a subsidiary snow summit, south-east of the true peak and before the notch. This peak is identified as the false peak. Laurence Nielson and Ang Gyalzen Sherpa made the first ascent to Lobuche East on 25 April 1984 although there are possibilities that others have reached the summit before. But no records are available.
Everest Base Camp (EBC) Trek is an adventure of a lifetime; it’s more than just a trek, it is the journey above the clouds. The EBC lies in the core of Khumbu Valley. Khumbu Valley itself is the great tourist destination for the tourist around the globe. EBC is the stunning terminus for those who wish to see the spectacular view of the entire Mount Everest just so near to them. Mount Everest, the highest peak in the world with an elevation of 8,848m.
Hotel: BB Plan
Lodge : B/L/D
Lodge : B/L/D
Hotel : BB Plan
Hotel : BB Plan
- Arrival & Departure: Airport - Hotel transfers – Airport (Pick Up and Drop).
- Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu: 3 nights hotel (3 Star Category) in Kathmandu on bed & breakfast Basis- Sharing Twin Bed Room.
- Welcome Dinner: One Welcome Dinner in Kathmandu with Office’s Staff.
- Permit: All necessary paper works: Lobuche Peak climbing Permit from NMA, Sagarmatha National Park entry permit, TIMS CARD & Pasang Lhamu Rural Municipality entry fee.
- Garbage Management: Garbage Deposit fees.
- Insurance: Insurance for all involved Nepalese staff during the trek.
- Trekking Map: Everest Region Trekking map
- Member transportation:
-Air Transportation: (Domestic Flight) Fly from Kathmandu – Lukla and while returning Lukla - Kathmandu, with Guide as per itinerary.
- Stuffs Transportation: Necessary all equipment Transportation for all Members and Guide from Kathmandu to Lukla (by air cargo) and during the trek by Porters.
- Member Luggage: Up to 25 Kg per member for personal baggage during the trek carrying by porters.
- Food & Lodging: Food 3 meals a day (BLD; including tea and coffee) along with accessible accommodation at Hotel/Lodge during the trek.
- Drinking: 2 liters boiled water to carry on thermos per day per member.
- Porter: Porters (1 trekker: 1 porter) during the trek.
- Climbing Sherpa: Veteran and Government Licensed Climbing Guide.
- Climbing Sherpa Salary & Allowance: Climbing Sherpa Salary, Equipment, Food, and Clothing.
- Staff Salary and allowance: All Nepalese staff & porters daily wages, salary, equipment, foods & clothing.
- Oxygen Bottle (O2): Oxygen bottles will be in stock at base camp in case of an emergency (with appropriate charge).
- High camp service: Necessary cooking gas, cooking pot for a member, high altitude tent (sharing basis), high food for a member, Sherpa, and climbing crews. Group climbing gears, fixed and dynamic rope during the climbing period as required.
- Light: Necessary light at all tents. * if required.
- Guide: Local government-licensed Guide (English speaking) during the trek and sight-seeing in Kathmandu valley.
- Valley Sightseeing: Sight-seeing in Kathmandu Valley [Swoyambu (Monkey temple) and Kathmandu Durbar Square] by a professional guide.
- Comprehensive Medical kit.
- Certificate: Lobuche Peak climbing certificate issued by Nepal Mountaineering Association (after climbing Lobuche successfully).
**Note: All expedition stuff and equipment have to be returned after the expedition.
- Air Fare: International flight airfare (from and to Kathmandu).
- Nepal entry Visa fee: Nepali Visa fee $60 USD per person for 30 days and to be applied for 60 days is $120 USD.
- Lunch & Dinner: Lunch & dinner during the stay in Kathmandu (also in case of early return from Trekking / Expedition than the scheduled itinerary).
- Extra night in Kathmandu: Extra nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu. In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from Trekking / Expedition (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Insurance: Travel and high altitude insurance, accident, helicopter medical & emergency evacuation. *Mandatory
- Rescue Evacuation: Medical and emergency rescue evacuation costs if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Helicopter, Medication, Medical Tests and Hospitalization costs.)
- Personal Expenses: Telephone, Internet, Toiletries, battery recharge, hot shower, laundry, any Alcoholic beverages (during the trek and in Kathmandu but we will serve soft drinks for members in base camp).
- Personal Equipment: Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking /Climbing Gears.
- Toiletries: Soaps, shampoos, toilet and tissue papers, toothpaste, and other items used to keep yourself clean.
- Filming: Special Filming, Camera and Drone permit fee.
- Internet Service: Not included during the trek.
- $25 USD for an extra porter per day (If extra porter demanded).
- Summit Bonus: Summit bonus for climbing Sherpa.
- Tips: Tips for Basecamp and other staff.
- Extra: Any other services or activities, which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other item not listed in the “Cost Includes” section.