All inclusive price0 USD
|Max. Altitude:||4,500m / 14,763 ft.||Walking Per Day:||3 – 5 Hours|
|Nature:||Hotel + Lodge||Grade:|
|Best Season:||Spring / Autumn||Group Size:||2 – 15 People|
This presents an overwhelming and picturesque adventure to Mardi Himal, where you will be completely soaked with the views of snowcapped peaks, green rolling hills and walking into a pristine forest of lovely rhododendron-magnolia-pines and oak tree lines.
Mardi Himal Trek where you will be walking on high ridges with constant grandeur views of Annapurna Himalaya and Dhaulagiri towards the west and Manaslu mountain range in the east with towering South Face of
Mt. Machhapuchare ‘Fish Tail’ and Mardi Himal trekking in Himalaya. Mardi Himal Trek a moderate to adventurous trip without the problem of getting AMS (Acute Mountain Sickness), where our itinerary days are flexible with ample time to get acclimatize and to enjoy the surrounding views.
From High Camp (3700m) you can climb up to Mardi Himal Base Camp in about 3-4 hours, which offers spectacular close up views of the entire Annapurna Range. There are simple guesthouses and homestays along the entire route.
Hotel: BB Plan
Either Fly or Drive to Pokhara,
5 Hrs Drive / 30 Min flight !!!
Walking: 2:30 Hours
Walking: 4 -5 Hours
Walking: 4 Hours
Walking: 4 Hours
Walking: 6 Hours
Walking: 5-6 Hours
Drive: 2 Hours
Either Drive or Fly to Kathmandu
5 Hrs Drive / 30 Min flight
Sight-seeing in Kathmandu Valley [ Swoyambu (Monkey temple) and Kathmandu Durbar Square] by a professional guide.
Hotel: BB Plan
- Arrival & Departure: Airport - Hotel transfers – Airport (Pick Up and Drop).
- Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu: 3 nights sharing twin bedroom at the hotel (3-star category) in Kathmandu – Sharing twin Bedroom on BB Plan.
- Welcome Dinner: One Welcome Dinner in tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Office’s Staffs.
- Hotel in Pokhara: 2 nights sharing twin bedroom at the hotel (3-star category) in Pokhara on bed & breakfast Basis.
- Permit: All necessary paper works: Annapurna Conservation area permit, TIMS Card & conservation entry fee.
- Insurance: Insurance for all involved Nepalese staffs during the trek.
- Trekking Map: Annapurna Region Trekking map.
- Member transportation:
-Air Transportation: (Domestic Flight) Fly from Kathmandu – Pokhara and while returning Pokhara - Kathmandu, as per itinerary.
-Land Transportation: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara and while returning Pokhara to Kathmandu (by tourist vehicles).
- Drive by private/tourist vehicle: Pokhara – Kande and while returning drive back to Pokhara from Siding Village.
- Member Luggage: Up to 15 Kg per member for personal baggage during the trek carrying by porters.
- Food and Lodging: Food 3 meals a day (BLD; including tea and coffee) along with accessible accommodation at Hotel/Lodge during the trek.
- Drinking: 2 liters boiled water to carry on thermos per day per member.
- Guide: Local government licensed Guide (English speaking) during the trek and sight-seeing in Kathmandu valley.
- Porter: Porters (2 trekkers: 1 porter) during the trek.
- Staff Salary and allowance: All Nepalese staffs & porter’s daily wages, salary, equipment, foods & clothing.
- Valley Sightseeing: Sight-seeing in Kathmandu Valley [ Swoyambu (Monkey temple) and Kathmandu Durbar Square] by a professional guide.
- Comprehensive Medical kit.
- Air Fare: International flight airfare (from and to Kathmandu).
- Nepal entry Visa fee: Nepali Visa fee US$ 40 per person for 30 days (to be applied for 60 days (USD$ 100).
- Lunch & Dinner: Lunch & dinner in during the stay in Kathmandu & Pokhara (also in case of early return from Trekking than the scheduled itinerary).
- Extra night in Kathmandu & Pokhara: Extra nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu & Pokhara. In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from Trekking (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Insurance: Travel and high-altitude insurance, accident, medical & emergency evacuation.
- Rescue Evacuation: Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation cost if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Medication, Medical Tests and Hospitalization costs.)
- Personal Expenses: Telephone calls, Internet, Toiletries, battery recharge, hot shower, laundry, soft drinks, beer, and any alcoholic beverages.
- Personal Equipment: Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears etc.
- Toiletries: Soaps, shampoos, toilet and tissue papers, toothpaste, and other items used to keep yourself clean.
- Filming: Special Filming, Camera and Drone permit fee.
- Internet Service: Internet facility during the trek is not included.
- $20 USD for extra per porter per day (If extra porter demanded).
- Tips: Tips for Guide, porters, and staffs.
- Extra: Any other services or activities, which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other item not listed in “Cost Includes” section.