All inclusive price0.00 USD
|Max. Altitude:||6,440m / 21,128 ft.||Walking Per Day:||5 - 6 Hours|
|Nature:||Hotel + Lodge + Camping||Grade:|
|Best Season:||Spring / Autumn||Group Size:||3 - 10 People|
Cholatse (also known as Jobo Lhaptshan) is a mountain in the Khumbu region of the Nepalese Himalaya. Cholatse is connected to Taboche (6,501m) by a long ridge. The Chola glacier descends off the east face. The north and east faces of Cholatse can be seen from Dughla, on the trail to Mount Everest base camp.
Cholatse was first climbed via the southwest ridge on April 22, 1982 by Vern Clevenger, Galen Rowell, John Roskelley and Bill O'Connor. The north face was successfully scaled in 1984. The first solo ascent was accomplished on April 15, 2005 by Ueli Steck through the north face.
Mt Cholatse climbing is staring the caravan routes fly to Lukla and all the way to Gokyo, climb Gokyo Ri for acclimatization, continues trekking to Cholatse Base Camp and returning from Photse all the way down to Namche and final departure from Lukla.
Comparatively Cholatse Peak is very hard to climb than other peak in Nepal. Mt Cholatse is the technically difficult peak it requires careful ascent. We recommended cholatse peak for those climbers who are experience in ice and rock climbing. Only few climbers get success in cholatse peak climbing. Climbers need a vast mountaineering ability to climb Cholatse peak. Cholatse peak is connected to Taboche (6,501m) by a long ridge.
Note: We will not operate this expedition just for a single member.
Hotel: BB Plan
Full Board Service : Including all high camp services
Hotel: B / D
- Arrival & Departure: Airport - Hotel transfer – Airport (Pick Up and Drop).
- Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu: 3 nights hotel (3-star category) in Kathmandu on bed & breakfast Basis-Sharing Twin Bed Room.
- Welcome Dinner: One Welcome Dinner in tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Office’s Staffs.
- Cargo Clearance:International Air cargo clearance of Member Personal Luggage & Payment of Government taxes in Nepal. **before the expedition.
- Permit: Expedition Royalty and permit of Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA) to climb Mt. Cholatse, Pasang Lhamu Rural Municipal entry, Sagarmatha National park permit & fee.
- Garbage Management:Stool Shipment Transfer & Garbage Deposit fees.
- Trekking Route Map.
- Insurance:Medical & Emergency rescue Insurance for all involved Nepalese staffs during the trek and expedition.
- Member transportation:
-Air Transportation: Fly from Kathmandu – Lukla and while returning Lukla - Kathmandu, domestic flight as per itinerary
- Expedition Stuffs Transportation:Transportation of expedition equipment of all Members and Staffs from Kathmandu to Lukla (by air cargo) and to Base camp (by Porters / Yak) – While returning: Base camp to Lukla (by porters / Yak) and Lukla to Kathmandu (by air cargo). Member’s personal equipment will be transport by air.
- Member Luggage:Up to 60 Kg per member for personal baggage during the trek carrying by porter or Yak.
- Food and Lodging: 3 meals a day (BLD; including tea and coffee) along with accessible accommodation at Hotel/Lodge/Tea house/Camp during the trek and BC. Well-managed base camp set up for member & Staffs.
- Porter:Porters per member up to Base camp from Lukla & while returning porters from Base camp to Lukla.
- Base Camp Staff: Experienced and well-trained Base Camp Cook & kitchen Helpers as required.
- Staff Salary and allowance:All Nepalese staffs & porter’s daily wages, salary, equipment, foods & clothing.
- Base Camp Tent: Each member will have individual Yak Mountain or Kailas tent in Base Camp.
- Base Camp equipment: At Base camp: foam mattresses and pillow per member, 1 Dinning Tent, 1 Kitchen Tent, 1 Communication tent, 1 Toilet & 1 Shower Tent, 1 Staffs Tent, 1 Tent for Nepalese base camp staffs, Store tents, Tables & chairs & all necessary cooking gears.
- Solar/Generator/Light:1 Solar panel or Generator for battery charge and light at base camp for use.
- High Altitude Climbing Sherpa: 1 veteran and Government Licensed Climbing Sherpa per member.
- Rope Fixing Team:The team of experienced Sherpas will fix the route on Mt. Cholatse (no extra charge will be applied to members).
- Climbing Sherpa Salary & Allowance:Climbing Sherpa Salary, Equipment, Food and Clothing.
- High camp service: High Altitude Tent, Necessary cooking EPI gas, cooking pot for member, High food for member, Sherpa, all climbing crew in all high camps. Group climbing gears, fixed and dynamic rope during the climbing period as required. * Increases the cost
- Oxygen Bottle (O2):Oxygen bottles will be in stock at base camp in case of an emergency (subjected to charge).
- Oxygen Mask & Regulator: Sets of Summit Oxygen mask & regulator will be in base camp in case of an emergency.
- Satellite Phone for emergency communication carrying by Sherpa, also available for members with appropriate charge.
- Walkie-Talkie: Walkie –Talkie for communicating from Base Camp to Mountain and Mountain to Base Camp.
- Permit: Satellite Phone / walkie-talkie permit for all members and staffs.
- Weather Forecast: Weather forecast report from National Weather Forecast authority during the entire expedition.
- Comprehensive Medical kit.
- Certificate: Cholatse climbing certificate issued by NMA (after climbing Mt. Cholatse successfully).
Note: All expedition stuffs and equipment have to return after the expedition.
- Air Fare: International flight airfare (from and to Kathmandu).
- Nepal entry Visa fee: Nepali Visa fee US$ 60 per person for 30 days (to be applied for 60 days (USD$ 120).
- Lunch & Dinner: Lunch & dinner in during the stay in Kathmandu (also in case of early return from Trekking / Expedition than the scheduled itinerary).
- Extra night in Kathmandu: Extra nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu. In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from Trekking / Expedition (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Insurance: Travel and high-altitude insurance, accident, helicopter medical & emergency evacuation. *Mandatory
- Rescue Evacuation: Medical and emergency rescue evacuation cost if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Helicopter, Medication, Medical Tests and Hospitalization costs.)
- Personal Expenses: Telephone, Internet, Toiletries, battery recharge, hot shower, laundry, any Alcoholic beverages (during the trek and in Kathmandu but we will serve soft drinks for members in base camp).
- Personal Equipment: Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking /Climbing Gears.
- Fixing rope, gears and equipment: Cholaste is technical and multiday climbing peak, this peak requires route and rope fixing. (Clients need to buy all Necessity gears and equipment if they are taking just basecamp service).
- Toiletries: Soaps, shampoos, toilet and tissue papers, toothpaste, and other items used to keep yourself clean.
- Filming: Special Filming, Camera and Drone permit fee.
- Internet Service: Not included during the trek.
- Summit Bonus: Summit bonus for climbing Sherpa.
- Tips: Tips for Basecamp and other staffs.
- Extra: Any other services or activities, which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other item not listed in “Cost Includes” section.