All inclusive price0 USD
|Duration:||1 Day / 3 Days||Country:||Nepal|
|Max. Altitude:||3,710m / 12,171 ft.||Walking Per Day:||15 Minutes|
|Best Season:||Spring / Summer / Autumn / Winter||Group Size:||2 - 5 People|
Muktinath Helicopter tour is one of the most popular adventure packages. The tour offers magnificent views of Mt. Dhaulagiri & Mt. Annapurna along with 18 other snowcapped peaks. Muktinath temple is a Hindu holy site situated at the heart of Nepali-Tibetan culture amidst numerous Tibetan monasteries which perfectly represents the harmonic existence of diverse cultures within Nepal. Muktinath helicopter tour is mainly catered towards those that are not able to travel via land to Jomsom.
A visit to Muktinath is considered to clean one of all the sins and evil which gives it its name which translates to salvation temple. So, Hindus try to make a pilgrimage to Muktinath at least once in a lifetime. The Helicopter trip flies over breathtaking landscape of the himalayas. The trip not only provides heart rendering view of some of the tallest himalayan peaks but also takes you into the serene Tibetan plateau beyond the Himalayas.O ur representative will escort you from the hotel to domestic airport in Kathmandu where the Annapurna helicopter tour starts at earlier morning around 7am. After a 30 minutes flight we land at the threshold of the Muktinath temple where the travelers will get to spend an hour visiting the temple. You get to enjoy great views of the barren lands surrounded by some of major Himalayan peaks along with local attractions like the Jwalamukhi mai where flames can be seen on the surface of water. After the short stay you return back with amazing memories to last you a lifetime. We arrange the helicopter tour all around the year as per customer demand.
After landing in airport our representative will welcome you and take you to hotel and provide short briefing about our tour plan to Muktinath helicopter tour. After complete briefing you can check in hotel and you can relax and enjoy overnight.
Included Meal: Welcome Dinner
Early morning, our representative pick you from hotel and move towards Kathmandu domestic airport to charted helicopter flight towards Muktinath. A total tour of Muktinath tour is around three and half hours. After view from air of breathtaking landscapes, we reached in muktinath, there you can explore the area, see an eternal flame, Worship at Muktinath temple, and take a holy bath at 108 taps. After the completed of deeds and taking breakfast, we take flight back to Kathmandu and take towards to hotel.
Included Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Seven Summit Trek's staff will drop you to the airport, or either if you prefer to stay in Nepal for more days that also can de done, where you can do other leisure activities such as bungee jump, jungle safari program, hiking and many more. But all of the extra activites will be charged extra.
Included meal: Breakfast
This Itinerary is designed for the for those traveller (Indians, Nepalese or Internal Tourists) who want to take take a short visit of Muktinath Temple where we Just provide 1 Day Pacakge :
Day 1: Fly from Kathmandu to Muktinath Temple (3,710m) by Helicopter and Return back to Kathmandu
Early morning, from Kathmandu domestic airport we will take a Heli flight towards Muktinath. A total tour of Muktinath tour is around three and half hours. After view from air of breathtaking landscapes, we reached in muktinath, there we can explore the area, see an eternal flame, Worship at Muktinath temple, and take a holy bath at 108 taps. After the completed of deeds and taking breakfast, we take flight back to Kathmandu.
Included Meals: Breakfast and Lunch
- Arrival & Departure: Airport - Hotel transfers – Airport (Pick Up and Drop).
- Hotel Accommodation In Kathmandu: 2 nights hotel stay in Kathmandu at 5 star hotels (single Room Occupancy).
- Welcome Dinner: one welcome dinner in Kathmandu with office staffs (European, Chinese, Koran, Italian & more depending on demand of member).
- Vehicle: Private or tourist vehivles will be used during the whole trip.
- Flight: Helicopter Flight from Kathmandu to Muktinath Region and from Muktinath to Kathmandu.
- Food and Lodging: 3 meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and dinner) in Kathmandu and Muktinath.
- Permit: Heli Flight Permit to Annapurna Region.
- Breakfast: Breakfast at Hotel near Muktinath Temple (3,710m) approx.
- Comprehensive Medical kit.
- Air Fare: International flight airfare (from and to Kathmandu).
- Nepal entry Visa fee: Nepali Visa fee US$ 40 per person for 30 days (to be applied for 60 days (USD$ 100).
- Extra night in Kathmandu/Nagarkot: Extra nights accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Insurance: Travel and high altitude insurance, accident, medical & emergency evacuation.
- Rescue Evacuation: Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation cost if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Medication, Medical Tests and Hospitalization costs.)
- Extra: Any other services or activities, which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other item not listed in “Cost Includes” section.