All inclusive price0.00 USD
|Max. Altitude:||7145m / 23422 ft.||Walking Per Day:||4 - 6 Hours|
|Nature:||Hotel + Logde||Grade:|
|Best Season:||Spring / Autumn||Group Size:||2 - 10 People|
Pumori is a beautiful pyramid-shaped peak spreading in Nepal and Tibet and has a height of 23,495 ft. It dominates the skyline behind Kala Pathar (19,000 ft). This is a very easy peak to identify because of its unique shape.” Pumori” means “Unmarried Daughter” in the language of Sherpas. Pumori expedition is a lifetime experience as the summit offers a mesmerizing view of the surrounding peaks in the Everest region.
Climbing routes goes via South East Ridge, this is technically challenging mountain offering sections of wild exposure requiring climbers to have previous mountaineering experience and with excellent physical fitness level. Mt. Pumori Expedition is rewarded with stunning photographic views of snowy mountains including Mt. Lhotse and Mt. Everest.
Arrival to Kathmandu & Transfer to the Hotel (1,400m)
Rest in Kathmandu, expedition briefing and Preparing
Fly from Kathmandu – Lukla and trek to Phakding (2,800m)
Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazzar (3,440m)
Acclimatization at Namche Bazaar (rest day)
Trek from Namche Bazzar to Tyangboche Monastry (3,860m)
Trek from Tyangboche to Dingboche (4,243m)
Trek from Dingboche to Lobuche (4,930m)
Acclimatization at Lobuche (rest day)
Trek from Lobuche to Pumori Base camp (5,220m)
Day 11– Day 28: Climbing Peroid [Base Camp – Mt. Pumori summit (7,145m) – Base Camp]
Day 29: Trek from Base Camp to Pangboche (3,930m)
Trek from Pangboche to Namche Bazaar
Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla
Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu & transfer to Hotel
Leisure day in Kathmandu City
Transfer to International Airport for final departure
- Arrival and Departure: Airport - Hotel transfers – Airport (Pick Up and Drop).
- Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu: 4 nights hotel in Kathmandu (3-star category) on bed & breakfast Sharing Basis (Twin Bed Room).
- Welcome Dinner: One Welcome Dinner in tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Office’s Staffs.
- Cargo Clearance:International Air cargo clearance of Member Personal Luggage & Payment of Government taxes in Nepal. *before the expedition
- Permit: Expedition Royalty and permit of Nepal Government to climb Mt. Pumori, Sagarmatha National Park permit, TIMS CARD & Pasang Lhamu Rural Municipality Entry Permit and its fee.
- Liaison Officer:1 Government Liaison officer with full equipment ($2,500), salary and accommodation.
- Garbage Management:Stool Shipment Transfer & Garbage Deposit fees.
- Insurance:Medical & Emergency rescue Insurance for all involved Nepalese staffs during the trek and expedition.
- Map:Trekking and climbing map.
- Member transportation:
- (*Standard Route Itinerary):(Domestic Flight) Fly from Kathmandu – Lukla and while returning Lukla - Kathmandu, as per itinerary.
- Expedition Stuffs Transportation:Necessary all equipment Transportation for all Members and Staffs from Kathmandu to Lukla (by air cargo) and to Base camp (by Porters / Yak) – While returning: Base camp to Lukla (by porters / Yak) and Lukla to Kathmandu (by air cargo).
- Member Luggage:Up to 60 Kg per member for personal baggage during the trek carrying by porters or Yaks.
- Food and Lodging: 3 meals a day (BLD; including tea and coffee) along with accessible accommodation at Hotel/Lodge during the trek and at the Basecamp. Well-managed base camp set up for members & Staffs.
- Porter:Porters per member up to Base camp from Lukla & Porters return from Base camp to Lukla.
- Base Camp Staff: Experienced and well-trained Base Camp Cook & kitchen Helpers as required.
- Staff Salary and allowance:All Nepalese staffs & porter’s daily wages, salary, equipment, foods & clothing.
- Base Camp Tent: Each member will have individual Yak Mountain or Kailas tent in Base Camp.
- Base Camp equipment: At Base camp: foam mattresses and pillow per member, 1 Dinning Tent, 1 Kitchen Tent, 1 Toilet & 1 Shower Tent, 1 Staffs Tent, Store tents, Tables & chairs & all necessary cooking gears.
- Heater:Heater for base camp in each Dining and other necessary camp.
- Solar/Generator/Light:1 Solar panel and Generator for lights at base camp, battery charge, for laptop and other electronic devices.
- High Altitude Climbing Sherpa: 1 veteran and Government Licensed per member. (1 Member: 1 Sherpa).
- Climbing Sherpa Salary & Allowance:Climbing Sherpa Salary, Equipment, Food and Clothing.
- Oxygen Bottle (O2):Set of Summit oxygen bottles will be stock at basecamp for an emergency purpose. **
- Oxygen Mask & Regulator: 1 Set of Summit Oxygen mask & regulator will be stock at basecamp for an emergency purpose. **
- High camp service: High Altitude Tent, Necessary cooking EPI gas, cooking pot, High food for member, Sherpa and other crews at (C1) (C2) and (C3). Group climbing gears, fixed and dynamic rope during the climbing period as required.
- Rope Fixing Team: The team of experienced Sherpas will fix the route In Nuptse (no extra charge will be applied to members).
- Satellite Phone for emergency communication carrying by Sherpa, also available for members with appropriate charge.
- Walkie-Talkie: Walkie –Talkie for communicating from Base Camp to Mountain and Mountain to Base Camp.
- Permit: Satellite Phone / walkie-talkie permit for all members and staffs.
- Weather Forecast: Weather forecast report from the authority of Nepal,
- Comprehensive Medical kit for members and staffs.
- Certificate: Pumori climbing certificate issued by MoCTCA (after climbing Mt. Everest successfully).
- Air Fare: International flight airfare (from and to Kathmandu).
- Nepal entry Visa fee: Nepali Visa fee $60 USD per person for 30 days (to be applied for 60 days is $120 USD).
- Lunch & Dinner: Lunch & dinner in during the stay in Kathmandu (also in case of early return from Trekking / Expedition than the scheduled itinerary).
- Extra night in Kathmandu: Extra nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu. In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from Trekking / Expedition (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Insurance: Travel and high-altitude insurance, accident, Helicopter medical & emergency evacuation. *Mandatory
- Rescue Evacuation: Medical and emergency rescue evacuation cost if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Helicopter, Medication, Medical Tests and Hospitalization costs).
- Personal Expenses: Telephone Calls, Internet, Toiletries, battery recharge, hot shower, laundry, soft drinks, beers and any Alcoholic beverages (during the trek and in Kathmandu but we will soft drinks for members at base camp).
- Personal Equipment:Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking /Climbing Gears.
- Toiletries: Soaps, shampoos, toilet and tissue papers, toothpaste, and other items used to keep yourself clean.
- Filming: Special Filming, Camera and Drone permit fee.
- Internet Service: Not included during the trek.
- Summit Bonus: Summit bonus for climbing Sherpa- Minimum 800 USD.
- Tips: Calculate some tips for Basecamp staffs.
- Extra: Any other services or activities, which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other item not listed in “Cost Includes” section.