All inclusive price0.00 USD
|Max. Altitude:||3,810m/12,500ft||Walking Per Day:||Approximately 3- 4hrs|
|Best Season:||All||Group Size:||NA|
The historical remote Mustang trek unseal the once Forbidden Kingdom of Mustang, tucked away from the rest of the world, lies just north of the main Himalayan range of Nepal. Mustang, a land where the soul of the man is still considered to be as real as the feet he walks on: a land said to be "barren as a dead deer" but where beauty and happiness abound is spite of hardship, was a part of the Tibetan Kingdom of Gungthang until 1830's. The wall city of Lo Mont hang, unofficial capital of Mustang still remains a kingdom within a kingdom. The early history to Lo Monthang is embellished in myth and legend rather than the recorded fact. Mustang has maintained its status as a separate principality until 1951. The king of Lo Monthang still retains his title and he has been given the honorary rank of Colonel in the Nepal army.
Trekking in Mustang was officially opened in 1992. It allows limited numbers of trekkers each year in order to protect and conserve the local Tibetan tradition and the fragile environment. A trek into this fabled forbidden kingdom of vast, arid valleys, eroded canyons, ocher valley, yak caravans, colourful painted mud brick houses on the back dropped of majestic mountain of Nilgiri, Tukche, Annapurna and Dhaulagiri makes your medieval walled kingdom Mustang trekking a very especial one.
Mustang-trekking.com regularly organizes trek to the Himalayan Kingdom of Mustang targeting TIJI festival a three days long ritual known as" The chasing of the Demons", one of the most important festival of the region. Over the festive time monks dressed in elaborate costumes and masks perform dances and rituals that are supposed to drive away evil spirits. Dressed in their finery, people from all over Mustang gather in Lo Monthang to celebrate the Tiji festival.
Arriving at TIA Airport Nepal & transfer to Hotel(1300M)
Preparing day and Kathmandu Sightseeing
Flight to jomsom N trek to Kagbeni (2810M)
Trek to Chuksang (2920M )
Trek to Samar(3290M)
Trek to Gelling ( 3440M Via Chungsi gompa )
Trek to Tsharang 3490M
Trek to Lomanthang 3730M
Rest and Explore Lomanthang : Visit eastern and western valley : Chokser, Chonup,Namgyal ETC.
Trek to Dakmar via Ghar gompa
Trek to Syangmochen
Trek to Chuksang (2920M)
Trek to Muktinath (3800M)
Trek to Jomsom (2760 M)
Flight to Kathmandu by Pokhara.
Free day at Kathmandu.
Flight back to your own destination.
- Arrival & Departure: Airport - Hotel transfers – Airport (Pick Up and Drop Jeep, Car And Bus depending upon size of group ).
- Hotel Accommodation In Kathmandu: 4 nights sharing twin bed room at hotel in Kathmandu on bed & breakfast Basis.
- Welcome Dinner: One Welcome Dinner in tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Office’s Staffs.
- Hotel in Pokhara: 2 nights sharing twin bed room at hotel in Pokhara on bed & breakfast Basis.
- Permit: All necessary paper works: Upper Mustang special trekking permit fee, Annapurna Conservation Area permit Fee, TIMS permit fee
- Insurance: Insurance for all involved Nepalese staffs during the trek.
- Member transportation:
- Air Transportation: (Domestic Flight) (Pokhara - Jomsom - Pokhara) inclusive with airport tax. as per itinerary.
- Land Transportation: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara and while returning Pokhara to Kathmandu (by tourist vehicles).
- Member Luggage: Up to 15 Kg per member for personal baggage during the trek carrying by porters
- Food and Logding: Food 3 meals a day (BDL; including tea and coffee) along with accessible accommodation at Hotel/Lodge during the trek.
- Guide: Local government licensed Guide (English speaking) during the trek and sight seeing in Kathmandu valley.
- Porter: Porters (2 trekkers: 1 porter) during the trek.
- Staff Salary and allowance: All Nepalese staffs & porters daily wages, salary, equipment, foods & clothing.
- Valley Sightseeing:Sight seeing in Kathmandu Valley [Pashupatinath Temple, Swoyambu (Monkey temple) and Kathmandu Durbar Square] by professional guide.
- Comprehensive Medical kit.
- Air Fare: International flight airfare (from and to Kathmandu).
- Nepal entry Visa fee: Nepali Visa fee US$ 40 per person for 30 days (to be applied for 60 days (USD$ 100).
- Lunch & Dinner: Lunch & dinner in during the stay in Kathmandu & Pokhara city (also in case of early return from Trekking than the scheduled itinerary).
- Extra night in Kathmandu/Pokhara: Extra nights accommodation in Kathmandu & Pokhara. In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from Trekking (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Sight seeing in Pokhara City in not included, on your own you can visit around Lakeside.
- Insurance: Travel and high altitude insurance, accident, medical & emergency evacuation.
- Rescue Evacuation: Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation cost if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Medication, Medical Tests and Hospitalization costs.)
- Personal Expenses: Telephone, Internet, battery recharge, shower, Laundry, any Alcoholic beverages, Boiled water, beer, coke, and also Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears & Equipment.
- Internet Service: Internet facility during the trek in not included.
- $15 usd for extra porter per day (If extra porter demanded).
- Tips: Tips for Guide, porters and staffs.
- Extra: Any other services or activities, which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other item not listed in “Cost Includes” section.
Trekking Equipment list,
- Desert camp – 1
- Head lamp – 1 with 3 pair batteries
- Sun glass – 1
- Neck warmer – 1
- Fleece jacket – 1
- Water proof jacket -1
- Down Jacket -1
- Trekking pants – 2
- Water proof pants – 1
- Thermal coat – 2 set.
- Lightweight thermal gloves – 1 pair
- Warm fleece hat – 1
- Sleeping Bag rated to 0 Degree
- Small padlock to lock trek bag.
- Basic first aid kit.
- Daypack bag – 35 Ltr.
- Water Bottle – 1
- Small wash towel – 1
- Duggle Bag – 1 to put your things in during trekking.
- Trekking boots – 1 pair
- Sandal or walking shoes – 1 pear to put on while in camp.
- Required toiletries
- Socks for trekking and for warm one for camp.
- Shirts and T-shirt at your needs.
- Sun cream of 15 SPF – 1 piece